Hardee's expanding in Chicago area

Oct 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

The St. Louis-based fast-food chain said Wednesday that plans call for 35 new restaurants in the Chicago area over the next seven years.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2013
Hardes was terrible

Blue Island, IL

#1 Oct 4, 2013
Hardees was terrible you would be better off going to wendys or white castle, they are striving so hard that it is going to make them fail, the food was terrible cold and prepared way to soon! The managers or boss's were making it a point to visit tables but never once came to our table to ask us how our visit was, i did hear a customer say it was nothing special and that is exactly what i thought, cheaper to go to mc donalds right down the street! We paid 17.99 for 2 meals and a kids meal, kind of exspensive. So to say the least we will not be visiting that place again. Plus the staff was not to pleasent kinda crackheadish looking! But hey everyone nneds a chance, so the best of luck to them, managment definitly needs to change very soon if they want to last! Visit every table , know the customers and make them feel welcome!
Give them a chance

Lansing, IL

#2 Oct 5, 2013
Give them a chance for crying out loud. Didn't you get your FREE food for a year book like the Pigs that camped out all night? Of course the first day or so there will be mistakes made. I'm sure that you are on of these people that have worked in the industry before, you know all about perfections on grand openings. McDonalds being better ?? Obviously you haven't been to the Crestwood one lately. Yeah, they are a little pricey but you're probably so used to McD's prices being so high for their garbage. Maybe next time call Hardees and tell them you are coming and they will have a Personal Chef waiting for you and a Table with China and a Chandalier.
Not trying to be mean

Blue Island, IL

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Liked the chicken and curly fries, but the burger not so much. And I agree - expensive.
Give them a chance

Lansing, IL

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Please don't take into account that it was their first day of being open. THat would be way to much for you people to do. You see in this world, it's all about YOU and nobody but YOU. I would venture to guess that if a new Restaurant opened in Midlothian and they gave away an endless supply of Filet Mignon , y'all would stuff your fat faces because it's FREE then proceed to bitch that they forgot the A-1.
Hick in the sticks

Hinesville, GA

#5 Oct 5, 2013
Give them a chance wrote:
Please don't take into account that it was their first day of being open. THat would be way to much for you people to do. You see in this world, it's all about YOU and nobody but YOU. I would venture to guess that if a new Restaurant opened in Midlothian and they gave away an endless supply of Filet Mignon , y'all would stuff your fat faces because it's FREE then proceed to bitch that they forgot the A-1.
Who puts A-1 on filet mignon?
Give them a chance

Lansing, IL

#6 Oct 5, 2013
Hick in the sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who puts A-1 on filet mignon?
Certainly not anyone who enjoys a good Steak. My point is, is that now days with people having self "entitlement" they want everything to be perfect without realizing that when a new place opens, they will have glitches and not be perfect. They just want things because they are FREE and act like a bunch of morons just to get something. Whether it be FREE or not, they still aren't satisfied. I think everyone should go on the "other side" of the counters in some of these places and work and get treated the way they treat the workers.
thomas

Orland Park, IL

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Hardes was terrible wrote:
Hardees was terrible you would be better off going to wendys or white castle, they are striving so hard that it is going to make them fail, the food was terrible cold and prepared way to soon! The managers or boss's were making it a point to visit tables but never once came to our table to ask us how our visit was, i did hear a customer say it was nothing special and that is exactly what i thought, cheaper to go to mc donalds right down the street! We paid 17.99 for 2 meals and a kids meal, kind of exspensive. So to say the least we will not be visiting that place again. Plus the staff was not to pleasent kinda crackheadish looking! But hey everyone nneds a chance, so the best of luck to them, managment definitly needs to change very soon if they want to last! Visit every table , know the customers and make them feel welcome!
When Im sitting down eating at a fast food joint I really dont care for the managment to come visit me. Its to bad you feel slighted because you where not "visited". IDIOT!
Jim Peotone Illinois

Manteno, IL

#8 Oct 20, 2013
I eat at the Hardees in Paxton Il. often...the food always tastes fresh and is served hot...never a complaint from me...give it a chance.
wow

Detroit, MI

#9 Nov 8, 2013
Don't ser them lasting long in midlo, who was the fool that picked that location
Mad here

Midlothian, IL

#10 Nov 9, 2013
I been there a few times food is ok I see they have the police there all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min mahz 49,516
Parks in midlo (May '09) 56 min Wondering Why Not 43
RR track closing 1 hr Dave 2
The Clark Oil aftermath/fallout... (Mar '12) 1 hr in-question 19
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 2 hr Observer 29
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 3 hr Outraged 18
Bremen 228 Launches Facebook page 4 hr Fritz 15
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000