Really

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2011
What became of this accident? Is he still on the payroll after killing a woman with a village issued car. I still see his photo on the Village of Lynwoods website. Hopefully he will be in prison soon. When will people learn. Do not drive drunk.
really

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2011
anybody?
Walter White

Glenwood, IL

#3 Jul 30, 2013
He was, then he retired. It was a shame too. Every time I went into the village hall to pay my water bill, he was the nicest person in that place. Everyone else that works there is rude as hell. But yeah, Lynwood let him stay until he just retired on his own. That's Lynwood for you! Crooked little 'town'!

Oh and don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, but he needs to be punished for what he did.
shadow22

Arnold, MO

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Walter White wrote:
He was, then he retired. It was a shame too. Every time I went into the village hall to pay my water bill, he was the nicest person in that place. Everyone else that works there is rude as hell. But yeah, Lynwood let him stay until he just retired on his own. That's Lynwood for you! Crooked little 'town'!
Oh and don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, but he needs to be punished for what he did.

This man is a very nice, kind, and gentle man and it was an unfortunate incident. He has been given his punishment and serving it like a real man should. This could have happened to anyone, the hype all comes from a government owned vehicle. I don't think if it was some ordinary person this would have gotten so much attention an ill intent.
myop

Lansing, IL

#5 Jul 10, 2015
shadow22 wrote:
<quoted text>
This man is a very nice, kind, and gentle man and it was an unfortunate incident. He has been given his punishment and serving it like a real man should. This could have happened to anyone, the hype all comes from a government owned vehicle. I don't think if it was some ordinary person this would have gotten so much attention an ill intent.
A "real man" would have admitted his guilt up front. He did not. If this had happened to some "ordinary" person, the trial would have been much sooner, and I guarantee the punishment would have been much harsher.
In this case, the village allowed him to continue working until he was able to retire with a full pension and all other benefits. This was a political move, as the case was delayed and continued and stalled until he was fully retired.
He drove drunk, and killed someone, on the taxpayers' dime. Now those same taxpayers are paying for his retirement. Shameful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 44 min unthinking fools 139
Midlo.police (Mar '12) 2 hr trumbull 75
corruption 2 hr The wise old Socr... 15
Stevo at the City Council meeting 4 hr unthinking fools 62
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 6 hr People of free will 9
What happened to Beautiful Mexican mural @ olde... (May '09) 6 hr People of free will 404
Open Letter to All Veteran's 7 hr Thanks Again 43

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages