Midlothian Man Arrested In Connection to Death Investigation of Worth Woman

Nov 10, 2013 Read more: Patch.com 57

Worth Police have charged a 20-year-old Midlothian man in connection to an ongoing death investigation of a woman reportedly found with fatal injuries in Worth on Friday evening.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ANIMAL

Blue Island, IL

#1 Nov 10, 2013
About time he's been beating the system long enough
really

Midlothian, IL

#2 Nov 10, 2013
I kid never had a chance to begin with.
krystal

Chicago Heights, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2013
I hope he dnt get out he needs to b in there for life. Insent woman got killed by a lil boy that my family n I no n his lil gurl friend helped him to so both of them murders should get life in there. No man should touch a woman. I hope they keep him he dnt need to get out and kill more people. He and his girlfriend should rot in prison n hell now for doin this shit to a girl.....
krystal

Chicago Heights, IL

#4 Nov 11, 2013
What do u mean
really

Midlothian, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Why was she buying drugs? Was she on drugs when this happen? By no means am I defending Eric, but some responsibly has to be taken by both parties. I've been reading all the Facebook posts that make her out to be so innocent. The news story said she bought 30 pills, that's not recreational use. So either she had a problem or was going to sell them. 5500 people on the Facebook page and not one could tell her parents she had a problem.some friends you are. The law will deal with Mr Johnson. My condolences to the family, no parent should out live a child.

Since: Jan 09

Alsip, IL

#6 Nov 11, 2013
Was that told by eric in court? Or is it fact? because she can not defend herself, so they can say anything they want.
Anybody know

Oak Forest, IL

#7 Nov 11, 2013
The drugs were Clonazepam, a prescription drug used to treat panic and seizure disorders.

Did she suffer from either affliction?
really

Ashburn, VA

#8 Nov 11, 2013
winterpeaches wrote:
Was that told by eric in court? Or is it fact? because she can not defend herself, so they can say anything they want.
we will have to wait for the toxicology report.
really

Midlothian, IL

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Anybody know wrote:
The drugs were Clonazepam, a prescription drug used to treat panic and seizure disorders.
Did she suffer from either affliction?
if she did why buy them in a boat launch parking lot? There's a Walgreens or Cvs every 8 blocks.
Anybody know

Oak Forest, IL

#10 Nov 11, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>if she did why buy them in a boat launch parking lot? There's a Walgreens or Cvs every 8 blocks.
Because the dealer's prices were probably much cheaper?
wow

Toledo, OH

#11 Nov 12, 2013
Sad if she had a drug problem. Most kids that age are on some kind of drug or drinking, Don't now how many times at the car wash and McDonalds, someone walk up to me and other people selling drugs, The police can't even control the handlers
wow

Toledo, OH

#12 Nov 12, 2013
30 pills was she a dealer
wow

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 12, 2013
krystal wrote:
What do u mean
just say no to drugs 30 pills, was she dealing drugs and $200 is a lot for a 18 year old
Hamlin

Midlothian, IL

#14 Nov 13, 2013
I am told this scumbag lives on Hamlin does anyone know if this is true?
really

Ashburn, VA

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Not true.
Disgusted

Lockport, IL

#16 Nov 13, 2013
Why is the media and the average person with NO KNOWLEDGE of anyone involved so QUICK to make assumptions. If only it were that simple, He sells drugs......She bought drugs.....She jumps out of a moving vehicle and dies! REALLY?! Is anyone convinced that this is the whole story?!
Sad

Midlothian, IL

#17 Nov 14, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Why is the media and the average person with NO KNOWLEDGE of anyone involved so QUICK to make assumptions. If only it were that simple, He sells drugs......She bought drugs.....She jumps out of a moving vehicle and dies! REALLY?! Is anyone convinced that this is the whole story?!
Noone will ever know the truth...The real issue is the prevalence of prescription narcotics on the street we as a society have to do something.Doctors are writing to many scripts for pain killers , anxiety meds etc. I am told by some young people that pills are the drug of choice , so sad so addictive .Maybe this young ladies family will take her very sad death as a platform to denounce prescription drugs.

“Did I Just Say That Out Loud?”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2013
It is very sad indeed. And unfortunately, we will never hear her side of the story.
Hating ignorance

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 16, 2013
That was the story being told by this idiot. Brittany was not a drug addict or even did drugs. She knew these people hence her being in the car. Let's say this guys is telling the truth and she was counting pills when she opened the door and jump out. Why would a drug addict/user pay $200 for pills then jump out knowing your going to drop most pills you were counting? Come on people stop being so naive to this crazy story. She was one of those girls that just did everything right. She worked hard to ensure she would have an amazing future. Her focus was school and making sure she was making all the right choices. Most 30 year olds aren't even that responsible. The story stinks and the people that watched her get murdered and the person that did this to her don't all of a sudden get a conscience and turn themselves in. It's the people they tell will eventually turn them in. Until then her parents, brothers, sisters and the rest of her family will die just a little every single day for the rest of their lives. I was at the hospital the day she was born and I honestly wish people would keep the true story going. Don't forget her story she was truly an angel here and in heaven.
really

Ashburn, VA

#20 Nov 16, 2013
Hating ignorance wrote:
That was the story being told by this idiot. Brittany was not a drug addict or even did drugs. She knew these people hence her being in the car. Let's say this guys is telling the truth and she was counting pills when she opened the door and jump out. Why would a drug addict/user pay $200 for pills then jump out knowing your going to drop most pills you were counting? Come on people stop being so naive to this crazy story. She was one of those girls that just did everything right. She worked hard to ensure she would have an amazing future. Her focus was school and making sure she was making all the right choices. Most 30 year olds aren't even that responsible. The story stinks and the people that watched her get murdered and the person that did this to her don't all of a sudden get a conscience and turn themselves in. It's the people they tell will eventually turn them in. Until then her parents, brothers, sisters and the rest of her family will die just a little every single day for the rest of their lives. I was at the hospital the day she was born and I honestly wish people would keep the true story going. Don't forget her story she was truly an angel here and in heaven.
first of all sorry for your loss.You say she didn't use drugs, I've heard different from more than one person. The toxicology tests will prove one of us wrong. Either way what was she doing in a drug dealers car? He was a drug dealer and his Facebook page proves it. I sure the police got most of this right. Have the police let you see her phone and texts records? You would be surprised was kids do behind their families back. Using pills is almost invisible, no smell, no pipes, papers,or baggies.Brittany knew Eric dealt drugs and if she didn't get in his car, we wouldn't be taking about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire tokar 26 min Change 28
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 58 min Blight Island 120
Is control of the Park District that important ... 1 hr More Failure 236
Alderman Marcia Stone to be removed from ballot 1 hr Rubber Stamper 75
Attorney for Calumet Park accused in $1-million... (Mar '10) 11 hr Burt 130
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 11 hr the quid pro quo 92
Crumbling BIIP 13 hr Disenchanted BIIP... 8
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]