Deedi

Christopher, IL

#7154 Feb 20, 2014
TRUTH101 wrote:
Will the ugly hillary run on Obamacare succeses? Doubt it! Even the ever ugly Senator landrieu has dropped any mention of Obamacare from her website! She was all in two months ago! This is laughable! The ugly NC senator Hagan is Running from Obamacare, as is the balding Dork from Arkansas Senator mark prior! Lets not Forget the wimp Senator from mark Begich! He invited old purple lips to visit Alaska to point out how Obamas Policies are Wrong! LOL! Them Lets not Forget Senator Warner from Virginia who refused to be seen with Obama! Then lets look at Democrat Senator Claire "fat ass" Mccaskill! She told Obama to "stav home"! Funny, huh? Man, are the Democrats racist, or what? LOL!
I would love to see Hillary run for president. Hillary would have a lot of baggage/lies to answer for in a debate.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/c/clinto...

Hillary Clinton Ex-Boss Says He Fired Her from Her Work on the Watergate Investigation for Being a "Liar" and "Unethical"-Truth!

FLASHBACK: HILLARY CLINTON FIRED FROM WATERGATE INVESTIGATION FOR FOR ‘LYING, UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR’
The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther ... and goes much deeper ... than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation ... one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week.“She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7155 Feb 20, 2014
CNN this morning. Obama has a tick stuck to his weiner that is wearing a T shirt saying Reagan was a MENACE. And I thought the little boy took my advice and was leaving the adults alone. Instead he has been busy hanging to Obama's pp for dear life, not wanting to let go.
Maria

Peoria, IL

#7156 Feb 20, 2014
Riendo Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ictus mis bolas mis amigo.
Umday upidstay ickpray!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7160 Feb 22, 2014
I see Reagan was a MENACE is back. Obama must have put some flea and tick power on his pp and shook him off.
Kitty

Granite City, IL

#7162 Feb 24, 2014
I so t know
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#7164 Feb 25, 2014
Support the Tea Party!!!!!!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7167 Feb 27, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that ... two posts with more references to "pp"s, a "weiner", and a "little boy".
I think we can now officially add your name to the following (long yet partial) list of distinguished conservatives:
James West
Brent Schepp
John Gosek
Jeffrey Patti
Mark Pazuhanich
Philip Giordano
Richard Gardner
Louis Beres
John D.R. Atchison
John Bryan
Larry Dale Floyd
Kevin Coan
Andrew Buhr
Parker J. Bena
Larry Jack Schwarz
Robin Vanderwall
Jack W. Gardner
John Butler
Keola Childs
Jon Grunseth
Mark Harris
Russell Harding
Nicholas Elizondo
Steve Aiken
Jerry Sandusky
Ryan Loskarn
Ralph from Du Quoin, IL
Now I'll ask the those questions again so I can watch you keep trying to change the subject to the usual topics mentioned above that are always so popular with conservatives like yourself.
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Romney is surging in the polls to an "electoral landslide".
Republicans are gonna win more seats in the House.
The GOP is gonna "take back" the Senate too!
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one, Nostradumbass!
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "suckeling of Obama's pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "playing with yourself", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours or your new boast about owning a black nightclub.
That's fifteen times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
LOL. You're making the dummercrat party look worse all the time. Keep up the excellent work!
Mary - Crestwood

Midlothian, IL

#7168 Feb 27, 2014
We should vote for Jim Oberwise.
Will the Gop win it in14

Chicago, IL

#7171 Feb 27, 2014
All signs point to yes!
TRUTH101

Frankfort, IL

#7173 Feb 28, 2014
Today the America-hating GOP killed a bill crafted by Bernie Sanders to help veterans.
Senate Republicans (of course) filibustered the bill and then immediately took "personal responsibility" (of course) by blaming somebody else!
And who did they blame?
Harry Reid ... because he wouldn't let them amend the bill ... to include a bunch of unrelated bullshit ... that had nothing to do with helping veterans.
See, those "patriotic" Republicans don't want to just vote on the issue of helping Veterans who are coming back from the wars they started (and criticized everybody else for not supporting).
They only care about helping veterans ... if there's something in it for them.
GOP ... "What's in it for ME?"
I'm sure Fox "news" will be all over this Republican anti-veteran sentiment as soon as their Obama Tourette's meds kick in!
you lying pig! It was rejected by the Republicans because the weasel known as Reid expanded the size of the bill and wouldn't allow sanctions against Iran's Nuclear program which Obama opposes! the dems wanted this bill to fail! They cut the veterans benefits to begin with! On a side note, obamacare is killing the Dems! Hahaha! Obama is lying about enrollment numbers! 80% are going to Medicaid! That means they are getting it for free or with subsidies! They aren't going to be anywhere near the 7 million PAYING customers that they needed by March 31, 2014! Kathleen Sebelius lied whe she said it wasn't an administration number! Her nazi nurse looking old ass said it herself on 30 Sep 13! What a liar! Look it up! Even commie John Stewart called her out on his show! Google it! Lol!
TRUTH101

Frankfort, IL

#7174 Feb 28, 2014
Will the Gop win it in14 wrote:
All signs point to yes!
i must say, I agree!
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#7177 Feb 28, 2014
you're right RWAM, the GOP/TP hate the military and veterans, besides killing the assistance bill they took the food stamps away from veterans and miltary families. They have no shame.

Since: Feb 14

Mumbai, India

#7178 Feb 28, 2014
I think its a very critical issue and needs and in depth knowledge to discussion on such issues.
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#7179 Feb 28, 2014
My God Gay Boy Meth Head go back to lock up.
<quoted text>
LOL .. I again nailed that one with 100% accuracy. In fact I got four posts out of your in a row with ZERO answers.
Let's see if I can make you cut and run away again, ready?
What are the odds that the "innocent victim" card will be played by Corker? And that he'll try to hide this lie behind "free speech"?
I'd say they're (again) the same as the odds of you not answering either of those two questions.
We'll see if I'm right, again.
Tough guy Rick

Blue Island, IL

#7181 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah ... we all know the things you agreed with before the last election, dipshit.
Let's refresh your memory and give us a chance to watch you run from some more questions.
Ready?
Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Well? Give me a number from zero to three on this one.
And keep in mind that you guys the conservative SCOTUS letting corporations legally purchase elections, had gerrymandering to help you keep House seats Red, and voter suppression laws that even a Republican admitted would help suppress Obama voters and supposedly give the state of Pennsylvania to Romney.
Now be careful and try not to break a heel in your hasty and entirely predictable retreat!
Will you be at the Oak Forest fest, what time and where.. Bet you don't answer or show.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7183 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I haven't gone to Oak Fest in years. But if you really want to bleed on me so badly I'll oblige.
Tomorrow at 2:00pm at the SE corner of 147th and Central Ave.
You've got until 2:15 to show up, actually GET OUT OF THE CAR this time and take a swing.
This is your last shot to do whatever it is you think you can do to me without going to jail, the hospital and then to jail, or straight to the morgue.
Oh ... and I "bet you don't answer or show".
Personally I wouldn't waste my time on a POS like you! I'm better than that.

Now is the time for Obummer to put up or shut up. Obummer threaten Russia and Putin snubbed Obummer like he was a gay punk with no credibility.
American could use a great president today like Reagan or Bush to regain America's respect.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7185 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
"I'm better than that."
Translation: "I don't have a car to get there... because I don't have a job ... because I'm too remedial to fill out an application for employment. I'm even too destitute for public transportation."
And, of course, you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "suckeling of Obama's pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "playing with yourself", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours or your new boast about owning a black nightclub."
That's seventeen times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
LOL, Ok little boy tell us more about yourself. What do you want to be when you grow up? A self reliant straight adult? Off the family inherited government free handout system? My advice to you. Put down the crack pipe and get an education.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#7187 Mar 1, 2014
Gay boy Meth Head you realize your comprehension level is diminishing.
<quoted text>
I don't see any answers in that crybaby rant of yours. But I do see yet another reference to a "little boy".
So I'll ask the those questions again and watch you keep trying to change the subject to the usual topics mentioned above that are always so popular with conservatives like yourself.
You think you can predict stuff, Nostradumbass? Tell us how many of these other conservative election predictions came true in 2012:
Let me guess ... you're still too infatuated with "dangling off a pp", "suckeling of Obama's pp", "butt buddies", "little ones", "little boyz pp's", "playing with yourself", "taking them over your knee" to "paddle them" and "having sex with that little boy" to answer these questions, or to answer those other three questions from post 6981 that you keep wussing out on, or to say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours or your new boast about owning a black nightclub.
That's eighteen times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#7188 Mar 1, 2014
As a Physician and Psychologist it is amazing how you continue to destroy your life with a low level toxic street drug named meth.
<quoted text>
Imagine that ... two posts with more references to "pp"s, a "weiner", and a "little boy".
I think we can now officially add your name to the following (long yet partial) list of distinguished conservatives:
James West
Brent Schepp
John Gosek
Jeffrey Patti
Mark Pazuhanich
Philip Giordano
Richard Gardner
Louis Beres
John D.R. Atchison
John Bryan
Larry Dale Floyd
Kevin Coan
Andrew Buhr
Parker J. Bena
Larry Jack Schwarz
Robin Vanderwall
Jack W. Gardner
John Butler
Keola Childs
Jon Grunseth
Mark Harris
Russell Harding
Nicholas Elizondo
Steve Aiken
Jerry Sandusky
Ryan Loskarn
Ralph from Du Quoin, IL
Now I'll ask the those questions again so I can watch you keep trying to change the subject to the usual topics mentioned above that are always so popular with conservatives like yourself.
That's fifteen times so far, you cowardly conservative pedophile.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#7189 Mar 1, 2014
Meth has consequences for example it is Oak Forest not Oak Fest. You do realize this internal anger you have is out of control. Meth abuse has severe consequences take a look at your hideous self in a mirror.
<quoted text>
I haven't gone to Oak Fest in years. But if you really want to bleed on me so badly I'll oblige.
Tomorrow at 2:00pm at the SE corner of 147th and Central Ave.
You've got until 2:15 to show up, actually GET OUT OF THE CAR this time and take a swing.
This is your last shot to do whatever it is you think you can do to me without going to jail, the hospital and then to jail, or straight to the morgue.
Oh ... and I "bet you don't answer or show".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow removal 56 min Election 2015 17
Hearing for Marcia Stone 1 hr UN BIIP Your Ward 12
Conflict of Interest Hal Jr and Sr 4 hr Keyboard Cowboy 24
When is the 2015 Public Appropriations Hearing 4 hr It Is Time 20
Walgreens 5 hr Sold Out 73
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 11 hr the lost generation 49
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... 18 hr Change is needed 32

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:32PM CST

Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match