Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6982 Jan 10, 2014
Well, lets see. December added only 74k jobs, most part time and tempory and the unemployment rate came down from 7% to 6.7%. 525k people Were just eliminated so the number would drop. This is PATHETIC! More bullshit from this breed of misfits. This administration is clueless!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6983 Jan 10, 2014
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit you're dumber than what drops out of the ass end of a dog. Then again you are named after puke.
I'll post it again ...
Congress controls the "purse strings" of the government by passing spending bills - which originate in the (supposedly "conservative") Republican-controlled House.
That's Government 101.
But you just keep posting that same bullshit conservative talking point. Because I promise to keep reminding you which part of the which branch of government controlled by which party originated and signed off on all that spending with their votes.
Now since you know so incredibly little of which you speak, I just have to ask for the public record here ...
1) Who was stupid enough to tell you that the president controls spending?
2) Where do you get your news from?
3) And are you a conservative by chance?
I'll wait for three answers to the above three questions - I even numbered them for you so you wouldn't miss them.
I predict in advance that you're a typical uneducated, conservative coward who will spin like a top and won't answer ANY of them when you respond.
You can't win an argument so you go into attack mold, it takes very little brains to do that. I will answer your 3 dumb questions just for the fun of it.

(1) When the president wants pork money he usually gets it, especially with a democrat controlled senate.
(2) I get my news from multiple news sources including the presidents own web site.
(3) Bluedog democrat that is sick of the way our country in headed.

Now answer my question. Do you have a job? Or are you one of those people that says Obama feed me, pay my bills?
Yes I do understand that 51% of the american people is like you, can't govern their own lives so they depend on the free handout system like little children.
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6985 Jan 10, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) When the president wants pork money he usually gets it, especially with a democrat controlled senate.
Hey Einstein, please read the Constitution. Article1 Section 7.

All bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.

Gawd, you're a moron. You know nothing about government or anything else.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
(2) I get my news from multiple news sources including the presidents own web site.
You get your news from Limbaugh and Beck. They're morons just like you.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a high school drop out teabagger that isn't very bright even compared to others in your trailer court. Republicans don't like the country's direction when it is heading for recovery. You assclowns have tried to undermine or sabotage everything proposed that would help the economy. The main goal of Republicans was to make Obama a one term president. Of course they failed at that like everything else. You're nothing but a blue collar redneck that just repeats what right wing talking heads tell you to say. Republican leaders consider you a useful idiot. I disagree with the "useful" part. I think you're just an idiot. Your post is proof.
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6986 Jan 10, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> You must be gay? Sarah Palin is hot!!. Much easier on the eyes than that lying douchebag called Hillary.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true Bluedog Democrat. Not only are you a teabagging moron, you are a lying sack of shit.
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6987 Jan 10, 2014
Obama blew a load in Ralph's mouth and made him cry.
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6988 Jan 10, 2014
This aint a recovery! 92 million people not in the work force. This is the worst since 1978 when the other dick head. Was in office. Pretty bad when Obama had to beg for continuation of unemployment (even after 99 weeks) His economy sucks!
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6991 Jan 10, 2014
Children there is adults on this site. It's time you children quit stealing your neighbors internet service, put your pawn shop laptops away and go to bed.
Sweet dreams about the freebees you wish to inherit one day when you grow up. Yes just like your parents, and their parents before them. The tax taxers will probably be supporting you from the cradle to the grave.
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6992 Jan 10, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Children there is adults on this site. It's time you children quit stealing your neighbors internet service, put your pawn shop laptops away and go to bed.
Sweet dreams about the freebees you wish to inherit one day when you grow up. Yes just like your parents, and their parents before them. The tax taxers will probably be supporting you from the cradle to the grave.
Hey, why don't you be a doll and get another job and pay more taxes so I can have a new truck? Fishing season will be here before you know it and I would like a new truck to pull the boat out to the lake. We don't have garages here in the housing projects so the paint gets dull in just a couple of years.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6993 Jan 11, 2014
Are you old enough to drive? Under Illinois you don't need a fishing license until you're 16. Now little boy, go hide in the closet and play with yourself and let the adults talk.
PS I'm sure the dummercrats politicians will take care of all your wants, from off the backs of the working people.

You better watch out for NSA
You better not cry
You better not get a job
I'm telling you why
Santa Obummer is coming to town
and will that your freebees away

He's making a list,
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out who voted for the dummercrat party
Santa Obummer is coming to town

He see you when you're voting
He knows if you're gay
He knows if you've been working or not
So be stupid for goodness sake,
An vote for the dummercrat party

O! you better watch out!
You better not get a job.
You better not talk about being responsibility, I'm telling you why
Santa Obummer is coming to town and will take your link card away.
president

Metropolis, IL

#6994 Jan 11, 2014
Barack Obama!!
Dust In The Wind

United States

#6996 Jan 11, 2014
Nobama 2016
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

#6997 Jan 11, 2014
Anyone here that believes in politicians is not only a fool, but just plain "STUPID!" Plain and simple! Just downright "STUPID!"......
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#6998 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>
And there's more proof that you're really a conservative Republican ... you couldn't get out of the first paragraph there without mentioning "little boys" playing with themselves.
I'll bet you were typing that with one hand too!
I noticed you never answered those three questions that you wussed out on last time or said anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
And remember what I said earlier? "And of course you'll prove me right with your next post"?
Congrats on so predictably doing exactly that as quickly as you did.
The only thing you have proven is how immature and ignorant you are. Now little one go play and quit disturbing the adults.
Dust In The Wind

United States

#6999 Jan 11, 2014
Political enemy
girly

United States

#7000 Jan 11, 2014
Francine
Dust In The Wind

United States

#7001 Jan 11, 2014
Anarchy
Dust In The Wind

United States

#7003 Jan 12, 2014
Altar boy
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#7004 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Still too infatuated with "little ones" to answer those three questions that you wussed out on again or say anything about showing up and backing up that financial allegation of yours?
That's twice so far you cowardly pedophile.
Do you really expect me to play your childish games? Wrong, that is not going to happen. Now do like I said little one, go play before I bend you over my knee and paddle your azz.
Laughing

Marion, IL

#7006 Jan 12, 2014
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> What a foul, ugly fucking soul you are. Your only thrill in life, Besides your government Freebies, is the feeling you get while you play Tickle & Tag with your ugly, retarded inbred kids! Hopefully you and your ugly bitch of a wife will get an abortion the next time you hillbillies get freaky!
You mad bro? I guess Obama has pumped your shitpipe harder than I thought. Why don't you just suck Obama off until your shitpipe heals? In a month or so you'll be shitting normal again. I'll see if I can get you assigned to a glory hole until your butthole recovers.
Flatlander

Columbia, IL

#7007 Jan 12, 2014
Any Republican would be my choice. Unfortunately it makes no difference who any of us in southern Illinois try to elect because our state's politics are and always have been, controlled by the crooked liberal Democrats in Cook County. This is why our state's last three governors went to prison and how we got stuck with a totally unqualified and inept President Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long Whistles 1 hr concenedworried c... 3
Neal Muller charged in fatal accident (Feb '09) 9 hr SuckMeOff 14
Pay to play 9 hr SuckMeOff 3
Bengal Football.., 9 hr Dave 71
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 10 hr IUEC 7,564
Former Midlothian cop convicted striking man wi... 15 hr Someone in da know 22
New Second Ward Alderman Appointed 16 hr Pam 57
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web