Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take "Attempts To Change The Subject" for $1,000!
Again, the date and time is all I need here - the same things I've already asked you for on at least 2 other threads so far.
Whatever could be the problem here?
No pay stubs? From no job? No car to get to the place I'll be waiting at? Or no guts and no balls now that I just called you out again?
I'll go with "all of the above".
Who's "hiding" now you pathetic, pussified wuss?
Why dont you go watch Ellen and learn how to be a man?
Scott

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Why dont you go watch Ellen and learn how to be a man?
No, watch Rachel Maddow
Shady Lady

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Ah Yes, Obama is now in the 30's and has lost all shreds of credibility! Its PATHETIC! Watching an American President have to go on TV and continue to plead and lie to the citizens to purchase his failed health plan. A good product sells itself! Wait until next year when group insurance plans get cancelled! Obama will be as popular as Dick warts! The Dems will be Running from him!
Repeal Affordable Care Act.
Kramer

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No, watch Rachel Maddow
Springer.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Your Meth addiction will lead you to your death. My suggestion is is you enroll in ACA then get into rehab.
<quoted text>
Fact is ... that's not an answer, bitch!
And lying about where I said I'd meet you won't help you spin out of saying you wanted to jerk off Mark Halprin.
Now I'll ask again about your "credible" conservative news media since YOU brought it up: How many of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES came true last time?
What kind of a coward makes "guarantees" he never backs up, predictions that never come true, fantasizes about "jerking off" other guys and continually cut and runs away when questioned about a topic that he brought up?
Check the reflection of the conservative in your computer monitor for the answer!
I "guarantee" that you will ramble on with your misspelled Obama Tourette's again and will then vote your posts up rather than give me the number of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES that came true last time.
OK, ready ShitForBrains?
GO!
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Please read Reagan was a Menace post and you will understand how drugs can affect your cognizant thought process.
<quoted text>
Fact is ... that's not an answer, bitch!
Now I'll ask again about your "credible" conservative news media since YOU brought it up: How many of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES came true last time?
What kind of a coward makes "guarantees" he never backs up, predictions that never come true, fantasizes about "jerking off" other guys and continually cut and runs away when questioned about a topic that he brought up?
Check the reflection of the conservative in your computer monitor for the answer!
I "guarantee" that you will ramble on with your misspelled Obama Tourette's again and will then vote your posts up rather than give me the number of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES that came true last time.
OK, ready ShitForBrains?
GO!
Truth101

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

John Boehner is a commie librul fasist soshillest atheeist mooslim homo that ain't no reel consirvitive. He thanks us teebaggers ain't got no credibillitty I always new that orange gay joo boy was a commie preetindin to be a consirvitive. He and Obummer is to pees in a pod. They ain't white, there layzee and thay stank.
Trump

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Apparently basic grammar is not your strong suite.

\g suite.
Truth101 wrote:
John Boehner is a commie librul fasist soshillest atheeist mooslim homo that ain't no reel consirvitive. He thanks us teebaggers ain't got no credibillitty I always new that orange gay joo boy was a commie preetindin to be a consirvitive. He and Obummer is to pees in a pod. They ain't white, there layzee and thay stank.
Truth101

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Trump wrote:
Apparently basic grammar is not your strong suite.
\g suite.<quoted text>
Wat wood a layzee wellfair librul like you no about suits yew ain't got no job. suits is sposed to be fancy not strong. yew dont go farmin in a suit BOY! you dont beleeve in jeesus so yew dont ware a suit to church yew is so stoopid like Obamao and that gay orange joo boy Boehner Boner is destroyan the republikin party more than Obamao Yewr nuttin but a bunch of layzee commie homo soshillist and yew stank!!! BOY!
Laughing

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

It's pretty bad when your own party leader comes out and declares that the radical right conservatives (teabaggers) are a bunch of retards. The right wing ass clowns posting in this thread are considered morons by their own leaders. You're not welcome in your own party. Pitiful. Pitiful. That's gotta sting huh?
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Concerned citizen wrote:
we really don't have a choice.
Art Jones would have made a difference
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Laughing wrote:
It's pretty bad when your own party leader comes out and declares that the radical right conservatives (teabaggers) are a bunch of retards. The right wing ass clowns posting in this thread are considered morons by their own leaders. You're not welcome in your own party. Pitiful. Pitiful. That's gotta sting huh?
What is even more amusing is watching the Dems who voted for Obamacare sweat it out as they are forced to watch it fall apart! Well, they all followed obama and cheered him on thinking it was such a great idea. How many of these morons wish they could have that vote back? Wait and see as the election gets closer! Just wait until the employer mandate(which Obama delayed) kicks in! Obamas lies will hurt them too! Obama could care less. Oh well, he is heading off to an all expense , 17 day vacation in Hawaii! Surfs up!
cyclone

Metropolis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Everyone !!
Dino

Canton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Laughing wrote:
Listen to the Southern Illinois Redneck.
Laughing

Anna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Yep, I guess it did sting. How does it feel to be a dinosaur? The Tea Party will be extinct in 2 years. The war is on with Republicans. Republicans are raising money to defeat Tea Party candidates. Teabaggers will tow the Republican party line and restore sanity or split with them and neither party will win an election again.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/insid...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/25/1250...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-18/repu...

The funniest part is that you tards are still convinced that you can win. Have fun in your civil war. You guys should fight it out until the last man standing. Gawd, wouldn't that be sweet!
Laughing

Anna, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> What is even more amusing is watching the Dems who voted for Obamacare sweat it out as they are forced to watch it fall apart! Well, they all followed obama and cheered him on thinking it was such a great idea. How many of these morons wish they could have that vote back? Wait and see as the election gets closer! Just wait until the employer mandate(which Obama delayed) kicks in! Obamas lies will hurt them too! Obama could care less. Oh well, he is heading off to an all expense , 17 day vacation in Hawaii! Surfs up!
^^^^^^^^^^ John Boehner thinks this guy is retarded ^^^^^^^^^^
Truth101

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^^ John Boehner thinks this guy is retarded ^^^^^^^^^^
Tea Party isn't going away, fat boy! What ever happened to your loser OWS crowd? What, did soap scare them away? No go play with somethin' hard!
Truth101

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm, too bad Obama keeps getting caught in his not so "white" lies! He gonna kill the Dems in the mid terms! LOL!
Ralph

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

No demoncrats... dumbasses
Tornado

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Vote

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••