First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 12, 2014
No fooling me wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry. Hog's ribs were better when they only had them one or two nights a week. Now they taste reheated. Reminds me of ribs that are boiled and then thrown on the grill and sauce added. Now we only make ribs at home.
the ribs do suck now, same with the coke products,,,
1st post

Torrance, CA

#24 Jul 12, 2014
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't three plus inches and yea we should be pissed about the flooding, keep talking about food you idiots.

this topic is about Hog Wild, if you wanted to discuss the flood, maybe you could have started a new topic. Who's the idiot?
Since D Head Alsip, IL told Know it all who's the real idiot know it all left with his tail between his legs. NO POSTING SINCE.KNOW IT ALL HAS NOTHING TO DO BUT XITCH
Hog wild pull pork sand was the best in Midlothian. parking was nightmare

“2nd Time Trying Topix Account”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#25 Jul 14, 2014
1st post wrote:
this topic is about Hog Wild, Who's the idiot?
Apparently you, since the original 1st post is yet another blatant advertisement thread for the restaurant, complete with its own unique thread header and unique content courtesy of someone questioning the posters motives by recording an event that happened the day of the 1st post and much of the remaining posts.

Keep keyword spiking the search engines with these separate thread, folks! Someone is making money somewhere from it and it ain't supposed to be any of the contributors...

If you want to talk about Hog Wild, stop separating the comments in an effort to cleanse the search engines of any negative comments that might have been posted in another thread. Spend a few of your precious keystrokes and perhaps search the forum to see if someone already started a thought that fits one of the existing threads.

I found the following 6 threads when I searched for Hog Wild, without quotations:

Hog Wild Restaurant Sat 22
Hog Wild closed Jul 10 7
New Hog Wild Sign (Sep '13) Dec '13 45
Hog Wild Closing/Relocating (Dec '11) Dec '11 46
Hog Wild (May '11) May '11 15
Review: Hog Wild (Apr '09) Apr '09 7

The 1st post is clearly a review of the restaurant menu and could have been appropriately added to Review: Hog Wild as well as the general Hog wild dated back in May of 2011. There is even two threads having suggestion the restaurant is closed, which can be a nasty rumor to have surface in two separate threads...

I end my composition here as I am now sufficiently bored and I still control my activities last I checked.
Miss the

Midlothian, IL

#26 Jul 15, 2014
Heard the baked potatoe is back on Fridays.
tinley

Medinah, IL

#27 Jul 15, 2014
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't three plus inches and yea we should be pissed about the flooding, keep talking about food you idiots.
3 inches, and your complaining? How about flooding that sweeps homes away? you are a ?
Mema

Midlothian, IL

#28 Jul 16, 2014
I agree not customer friendly. I requested that they not place ribs atop the oven browns, and they did anyway. However, the man who stands in line to take orders, is very nice.
WTF

Alsip, IL

#29 Jul 26, 2014
I tried placing an order yesterday for pickup. It was about 6:45 pm and they close at 8:00 pm on Fridays. They would not pickup the phone. I left it ringing for several minutes on multiple occasions. Finally decided to order somewhere else.
Most likely they were terribly busy and didn't want to take any more orders and that's understandable. However, the polite thing would've been to pick up the phone and let me know that unfortunately, they were not taking any orders on the phone. It would've saved me a lot of time trying to get through.
I thought it was very rude on their part to simply ignore the incoming phone calls.
Unfrendly Service

Midlothian, IL

#30 Aug 23, 2014
I agree, Hog Wid is not customer friendly at all.
dramajean

Glenwood, IL

#31 Aug 23, 2014
Don't talk about my favorite place to eat. i am a pig and they named it after me. My favoritr exercise is chewing.
midlodude

Billings, MT

#33 Aug 26, 2014
dramajean wrote:
Don't talk about my favorite place to eat. i am a pig and they named it after me. My favoritr exercise is chewing.
m o r o n
Bestribsaround

Midlothian, IL

#34 Aug 27, 2014
Mema wrote:
Anyone know of better ribs than what Hog Wild serves? Had Patio and very disappointed.
GO TO THE PIT RIB HOUSE IN HICKORY HILLS!! THEY HAVE THE BEST RIBS!!!!!
midlodude

Midlothian, IL

#35 Aug 29, 2014
Bestribsaround wrote:
<quoted text>
GO TO THE PIT RIB HOUSE IN HICKORY HILLS!! THEY HAVE THE BEST RIBS!!!!!
yuck their ribs suck!!! fake liquid smoke in the sauce
Puked

Robbins, IL

#36 Aug 29, 2014
But them and Bartolini's are the pride of Midlothian. All must hail to thee. Or so they think.YUCKO!
midlodude

Midlothian, IL

#37 Aug 30, 2014
midlodude wrote:
<quoted text>
m o r o n
jackass
midlodude

Midlothian, IL

#38 Aug 30, 2014
Puked wrote:
But them and Bartolini's are the pride of Midlothian. All must hail to thee. Or so they think.YUCKO!
have fun in robbins, go meat some tips and watermelon, spearchucking idiot
Must try

Midlothian, IL

#39 Aug 30, 2014
I must try Bartolini's ribs.
WOWED

Oak Forest, IL

#40 Aug 30, 2014
WTF wrote:
I tried placing an order yesterday for pickup. It was about 6:45 pm and they close at 8:00 pm on Fridays. They would not pickup the phone. I left it ringing for several minutes on multiple occasions. Finally decided to order somewhere else.
Most likely they were terribly busy and didn't want to take any more orders and that's understandable. However, the polite thing would've been to pick up the phone and let me know that unfortunately, they were not taking any orders on the phone. It would've saved me a lot of time trying to get through.
I thought it was very rude on their part to simply ignore the incoming phone calls.
I agree, along with change of sauce, they have reduced my trips to thier restaurant......sorry to say
wow

Chicago, IL

#41 Sep 1, 2014
Zephead wrote:
<quoted text>
It keeps the scumbags in Harvey!!
getto trash are the ones most likely not to have a bank account and will pay with cash only
wow

Chicago, IL

#42 Sep 1, 2014
midlodude wrote:
<quoted text>
have fun in robbins, go meat some tips and watermelon, spearchucking idiot
In 5 year midlo will be robbins, of the 1980s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chuck tokar MAYOR 1 hr Gee Whiz Its a Ni... 49
Trustee Gary 2 hr Hood Winked 13
The BIIPS Have REEKED HAVOC on the Lives of Blu... 3 hr Jackson Sean 13
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 4 hr Jack O Lanterns 21
Found dogs 10 hr Patty 1
midlo tax hike 11 hr Hood Winked 182
Bengal Football.., 16 hr TheTaxMan 45
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match

Dixmoor Jobs

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]