CR Resident

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Did anyone hear gunshots overnight around 12:34am on the southwest side of the village? It sounded like 3 shots. One small caliber, followed by two quick larger caliber.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2013
it wasnt me. Barney only gives me one bullet!
CR Resident

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Oct 17, 2013
And you keep it in your pocket right?
always

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 17, 2013
There are constantly gunshots on Tinley and the city and police just ignore the situation. The sad part is they can be heard from the police station.
Ridge Res

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Didn't hear it but you know how the saying goes....with section 8 the shots come late.... Probably a drug deal gone bad at freedom or guardian park
Swat

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Really? Do you think the Police just ignore gunshots? Section 8 is the downfall of the middle class. Some maintain their property but the majority doesn't give a crap and that causes white flight. But the funny thing is, blacks follow white flight.
Trip

Oak Lawn, IL

#7 Oct 21, 2013
In another 5-10 years this town will be referred to like robbins and markham are. People will say, you drove through chicago ridge after dark?! Are you nuts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accountability .. it's all in the numbers 4 hr Concerned 8
Village overtime 4 hr overtime 7
Public Hearing for Water Rate Increase 4 hr The Water Drain 65
BIIP Cost Cutting Ideas 5 hr Concerned 11
BIIP Get to Work 5 hr Very Good 23
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 7 hr sinking faster 243
Trumps Hunting Buds 10 hr Trumbull 2

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages