Is Betty Harmeyer fit to run a golf c...
Taxpayer

United States

#21 Mar 5, 2014
qualifications not needed wrote:
Peloquin gave Betty an entry level job so her family had health insurance, husband Bob (Peloquins campaign manager) needed a transplant (which he got) and it cost the city plenty. Bob then flipped gears and campaigned for Vargas which rewarded Betty a BIG raise.with yes no qualifications. She was an unwed pregnant teenager, hairdresser, failed book store owner, entry level clerk = Director of Golf. But hey she does clean well.
If I were you I would try to retract this fast. You have committed Libel & Slander. If you do not have facts to back your claim, the Harmeyers could have a lawyer ask a Judge to compel this site to divulge your IP address and the name who owns it. I just hope Dr. Harmeyer does not get wind of this. There will be hell to pay. Just saying.
Straight Talk

Alsip, IL

#22 Mar 5, 2014
I seen nudies of Betty from back in the day and she was smoking!
Hmm

Orland Park, IL

#23 Mar 5, 2014
when she was with sidler she was hot as hell. good rub
Curious

Midlothian, IL

#24 Mar 9, 2014
No it is not wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry's job is definitely not needed. The golf course was lead into this mess because of Jerry.
If Jerry is not needed and supposedly doing a terrible job how has the course made it twenty years. The course is in great shape and has the best greens in the southern suburbs.
As a tax payer I would like qualified people in the positions they hold. Jerry is well qualified to run a golf course. As for the new Director of Golf, I honestly don't know. From what I have read on this forum it does not seem so. Why not look for someone that has previous management or ideally golf course experience?
Fuzzy Numbers Continue

Chicago, IL

#25 Mar 9, 2014
From concept to date the Meadows has never made enough money to sustain itself or justify allocating a single cent of Blue Island taxpayer funds for the golf course in the municipal budget.
Rubber Ducky

Blue Island, IL

#26 Mar 10, 2014
Hmm wrote:
when she was with sidler she was hot as hell. good rub
Poor Ronnie would leave for work and in comes Harry.
disgusting

Chicago, IL

#27 Mar 10, 2014
Rubber Ducky wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Ronnie would leave for work and in comes Harry.
Hr husband's name is Bob. Her son's name is Harry. What exactly are your saying with your statement?
Good job

Midlothian, IL

#28 Mar 10, 2014
You people on here don't know what your talking about. Betty is a Great person and will do a great job at the Golf Course. As for whoever is talking all this bad stuff on here id be careful.
Unjustifiable

Chicago, IL

#29 Mar 10, 2014
Fuzzy Numbers Continue wrote:
From concept to date the Meadows has never made enough money to sustain itself or justify allocating a single cent of Blue Island taxpayer funds for the golf course in the municipal budget.
The golf course has never earned any money to justify keeping it open. It is nothing more than a tax burden on the taxpayers of Blue Island.
Millions Poured In

Chicago, IL

#30 Mar 12, 2014
Unjustifiable wrote:
<quoted text>
The golf course has never earned any money to justify keeping it open. It is nothing more than a tax burden on the taxpayers of Blue Island.
A million plus Blue Island taxpayer dollars are poured into the golf course each year.
How much clear profit does the Meadows bring in to Blue Island?
Has the Mradows ever broke even?
Rubber Ducky

Blue Island, IL

#31 Mar 12, 2014
disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
Hr husband's name is Bob. Her son's name is Harry. What exactly are your saying with your statement?
You're right. I used the wrong name. Just reiterating the neighborhood gossip from back in the day when neihgbors would witness curious visitations at her house.
Be careful

Alsip, IL

#32 Mar 12, 2014
Rubber Ducky wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. I used the wrong name. Just reiterating the neighborhood gossip from back in the day when neihgbors would witness curious visitations at her house.
Be real careful, are you someone she wasn't interested in and now you are trying to get her back. Or are you part if Jerry's team? Either way you all are going DOWN!!!""
Rubber Ducky

Blue Island, IL

#33 Mar 12, 2014
Be careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Be real careful, are you someone she wasn't interested in and now you are trying to get her back. Or are you part if Jerry's team? Either way you all are going DOWN!!!""
No just a happily married neighbor watching Hitchcocks movie the "Rear Window"
Target of Opportunity

Chicago, IL

#34 Mar 12, 2014
Millions Poured In wrote:
<quoted text>
A million plus Blue Island in taxpayer dollars are poured into the golf course each year.
How much clear profit does the Meadows bring in to Blue Island?
Has the Meadows ever broke even?
These are very important issues that require follow up.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#35 Mar 12, 2014
After numerous calls to private and municipal golf courses, I have found out something very interesting. They all have experienced personnel with degrees or experience in running golf courses. The research will be quite useful when we win the next election! You only have three years to turn things around BIIP. Bahaha
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#36 Mar 12, 2014
That's right folks...the town has a real future with us.
Aristotle

Midlothian, IL

#37 Mar 12, 2014
In Blue Island, if you want a city job, you don't need no stinkin' degree. All you need are connections.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#38 Mar 12, 2014
We believe wrote:
That's right folks...the town has a real future with us.
Think about it, a mayor with ties to a prominent political family or a mayor with a successful business, local homeowner and family person. Blue Island will prosper and grow with the latter. Hawley and Vargas will be a distant memory or nightmare as I see it.
Too Late My Friend

Blue Island, IL

#39 Mar 12, 2014
We believe wrote:
After numerous calls to private and municipal golf courses, I have found out something very interesting. They all have experienced personnel with degrees or experience in running golf courses. The research will be quite useful when we win the next election! You only have three years to turn things around BIIP. Bahaha
Rita will seat his next seven alderman in the next election for a total of 14. In the next Mayoral election his candidate will win also and it won't be Vargas on the ticket.
Another No Job

Chicago, IL

#40 Mar 12, 2014
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, a mayor with ties to a prominent political family or a mayor with a successful business, local homeowner and family person. Blue Island will prosper and grow with the latter. Hawley and Vargas will be a distant memory or nightmare as I see it.
What successful business in Blue Island might this be?.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge in Decline (Dec '13) 2 hr Rhymes with LIAR 12
Park District 3 hr neelie 2
12 Hour shifts will bleed the taxpayers dry (Aug '15) 5 hr 12 hour shift myth 85
La Finka Restaurant (Nov '12) 8 hr Minions 24
Public hearing for ward revision 8 hr Minions 154
Public hearing and council vote 12 hr Sue 29
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 15 hr Clemency for El C... 93
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages