Class Action Lawsuit Against Chicago Ridge?

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Food poison

Chicago Ridge, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Now that there is proof that numerous restaurants were not inspected last year will someone file a class action lawsuit against the village? How many senior citizens and children were victims of food poisoning.
CR Resident

Chicago Ridge, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2014
Ruge should never been hired as a restaurant inspector. He was never qualified to begin with. He is also very immature ans subject to emotional outbursts. The fact that so many food establishments were not inspected should be a crime. I hope that all of the reformers do something about. Dan Badon, Sally Durkin, and Amanda Cardin. Thanks Mr. Quintos for getting the ball rolling.
fingers crossed

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 12, 2014
The sad fact is that some in the village were most certainly put at risk due to the lack of food safety inspections. Legal action could a course of action for some who can prove they were harmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinley Park Ambulance Service 36 min Alex 1
Blue Island Water (Oct '14) 1 hr Better Yet 49
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 1 hr Military wife 4
Blue Island go to your page 2 hr Doubting Thomas 2
So Midlothian is Short on Cash... 2 hr Doubting Thomas 11
what happen to all the outrage 4 hr Ridge Resident 12
know the boards can party 5 hr Gary Ind 6
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE