faith

Oak Lawn, IL

#22 Dec 10, 2013
Had the pizza tonight and I will always order from michelles pizza fresh ingredient a lot of cheese and great sauce great job michelles
FAITH

Evergreen Park, IL

#23 Jan 31, 2014
JUST HAD MICHELLES AGAIN FOOD IS EXCELLENT HAD A DEEP DISH ITS TO DIE FOR AND THE SUPER BOWL SPECIAL IS A GREAT DEAL AND .50 WINGS ON SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. WAY TO GO WHAT ABOUT A 10LB MEATBALL SANDWICH
Pizza fan

United States

#24 Jun 6, 2014
Wellso sorry to say I could not stand that place they are disgusting nothing isfresh I will never go back even if it was free the manager is not a business person it's a disgrace to the Chicago Ridge neighborhood Ben in the RIdge for 30 years shopper Nicks is a family-oriented place they don't treat people like they do at that pizza place they buy all that stuff frozen terrible terrible terrible all I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish
The Lone Ranger

Palos Heights, IL

#25 Jun 6, 2014
Apparently you were eating out of the dumpster in back. Try going in and order. I'm sure you will change your mind.
pizza lover

Tinley Park, IL

#26 Jun 6, 2014
Place has been under scrutiny Eve r since it opened its people like you that r jealous of a new found success in Chicago RidgeI have not known these people but for a short time and the owners are wonderful people they greet you they talk to you they do everything owners are supposed to do they have a clean place go into a place like Nicks dirty water dripping from the pipes if he's on OWNERS want to be in competition with any pizza place in Chicago Ridge Oaklawn palos burbank I need some running City that would put my business because they do use nothing but Fresh ingredients now I've been a long time resident of the ridge for 35 years we need this place here you don't like it don't go back he has plenty of business
pizza lover

Tinley Park, IL

#27 Jun 6, 2014
Been in there many times great place how much is Gary paying you to say this and when was the last time you ate there or ordered there the owners are great if you had a bad meal they would of made it right as I said if they were to go into competitionthey would put everyone out of business
Pizza fan

Chicago, IL

#28 Jun 16, 2014
First of all dont even know who is Gary .all I know is not ever going back .They dont even pay there vendors for supplies and ripping off peiple is not my cup of tea.I refuse to suppirt a business that is not honest and take advantage of peopke dont worry every one has there day ..
pizza lover wrote:
Been in there many times great place how much is Gary paying you to say this and when was the last time you ate there or ordered there the owners are great if you had a bad meal they would of made it right as I said if they were to go into competitionthey would put everyone out of business
Yuk

Oak Lawn, IL

#29 Jun 16, 2014
pizza lover wrote:
Don't know what Michelle's Pizza your talking about but the one on Ridgeland ave has terrible food there. Plus the manager is a moron. Treats people like crap. Went there a few times and was terribly disappointed with the food and service. Don't waste your money there. Plenty of other options around town.
Garylisious

Chicago Ridge, IL

#30 Jun 17, 2014
Yuk wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know what Michelle's Pizza your talking about but the one on Ridgeland ave has terrible food there. Plus the manager is a moron. Treats people like crap. Went there a few times and was terribly disappointed with the food and service. Don't waste your money there. Plenty of other options around town.
You tell them Gary, I mean Mr. Yuk
know you are a coward

Tinley Park, IL

#31 Jun 17, 2014
now this is michelles pizza how wuld I stay in business if I didn't pay my vendors. you are the true meaning of stupid assine and ignorant say who you are and deal with me don't be a coward all your life I only have 2 vendors and both are paid in FULL SO A BIT F ADVICE BACK OFF IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE PLAYING WTH.
Big Guy

Arlington Heights, IL

#32 Jun 17, 2014
You must be a Whop. All Whops use that line ( you don't know who your messing with )
Typical Ginny BS
know you are a coward wrote:
now this is michelles pizza how wuld I stay in business if I didn't pay my vendors. you are the true meaning of stupid assine and ignorant say who you are and deal with me don't be a coward all your life I only have 2 vendors and both are paid in FULL SO A BIT F ADVICE BACK OFF IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE PLAYING WTH.
rico

Berwyn, IL

#34 Jun 17, 2014
NutBag wrote:
on the east side of ridgeland avenue between 107th & 108th in chicagi ridge
That's nowhere close to Berwyn!
know you are a coward

United States

#35 Jun 17, 2014
You are writing on this post in your from berwynbefore I thought you were stupid now I know you really are stupidyou think your comments can hurt me from Berwynget your story in your facts straight before you try to post negative s***
derp

Chicago, IL

#36 Jun 17, 2014
Attempting to read this thread has made me dumber.
know you are a coward

Tinley Park, IL

#37 Jun 17, 2014
you cant get anymore dumber than you already are! but you can make yourself wiser by stop playing games because once I find out who you are the games will begin and the out come for you wont be good or healthy
Scared Straight

Palatine, IL

#38 Jun 17, 2014
know you are a coward wrote:
you cant get anymore dumber than you already are! but you can make yourself wiser by stop playing games because once I find out who you are the games will begin and the out come for you wont be good or healthy
Wow, O.K. tough guy. Now I'm really, really, really scared of you.
know you are a coward

Tinley Park, IL

#39 Jun 18, 2014
game on no its my goal to reveal who you are hope you believe in a higher power because you will need it
Worth Resident

United States

#40 Jun 28, 2014
I just want to say I heard some bad rumors about the the manager he is so ignorant and just plain old moran .And my best friends family owns a company that he rippef off of $2,000 worth of supplies he said he was in the hospital and now he said he is a new managet .Bad business He is threatening the people on here .People are not afraid of goofs like that ..Will never support a business that can STEAL from people and lie ..Never ... Word gets out people will not give them the time of day ..Pay Your Garbage Bill also ..
Gary Indiana Jones

Chicago Ridge, IL

#41 Jun 29, 2014
Worth Resident wrote:
I just want to say I heard some bad rumors about the the manager he is so ignorant and just plain old moran .And my best friends family owns a company that he rippef off of $2,000 worth of supplies he said he was in the hospital and now he said he is a new managet .Bad business He is threatening the people on here .People are not afraid of goofs like that ..Will never support a business that can STEAL from people and lie ..Never ... Word gets out people will not give them the time of day ..Pay Your Garbage Bill also ..
Hi Gary. How U doin? Didn't know you lived in Worth.
Big Bill

Chicago, IL

#42 Jun 29, 2014
Hello to fellow residents I also own a restaurant in the area .And I welcome new business even if it is competion it is good for everyone. I would tell the person to delete this page and go on.
Every one deserves a chance for sucess.
I highly doubt Nicks pizza would be commenting on this.Nicks pizza and Papa Luigi Pizza were very generous to helping out benefits for disabled people.
I sure hope people dont stoop that low to take advantage of businesses and not pay their depts. I buy my supplies from a local downtown Chicago company family owned they are great place .I also own a food truck business selling downtown and suburbs. I sure hope everyone has a great July 4 th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Midlothian cop convicted striking man wi... 13 min Todd 7
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 52 min Give it a rest 138
Midlothian-Crestwood Police on Springfield Ave 2 hr Springfield 2
Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... 3 hr Wake up Chicago R... 25
Will Davies resign tonite or will he try to han... (Jul '13) 3 hr Barb 70
Disco Dave Conrad Mayors choice 11 hr Fest Face 6
Village wants to shut down fire department (Nov '11) 11 hr Mike 10
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web