Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tea Party Forever

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 10, 2014
This has beenthe least productive year for a Chicago Ridge Village Board in history and that's by objective measures - just barely doing basic activity. Throw the new Mayor in there too, since all he is worried about is his RidgeFest and not about running things. His job approval rating would be lower than President Obama’s if anybody surveyed it.
It has been customary that less people vote in the off-year Village elections. Next year, the Village Board elections need to be taken as seriously as the Mayor’s elections are. Get rid of the dead wood and dead heads. There are going to be better choices in 2015. Make sure that we take them Get some lawyers, doctors and professional types on the Village Board and get rid of tired, retired and unqualified stiffs.
watch

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 10, 2014
Tea Party Forever wrote:
This has beenthe least productive year for a Chicago Ridge Village Board in history and that's by objective measures - just barely doing basic activity. Throw the new Mayor in there too, since all he is worried about is his RidgeFest and not about running things. His job approval rating would be lower than President Obama’s if anybody surveyed it.
It has been customary that less people vote in the off-year Village elections. Next year, the Village Board elections need to be taken as seriously as the Mayor’s elections are. Get rid of the dead wood and dead heads. There are going to be better choices in 2015. Make sure that we take them Get some lawyers, doctors and professional types on the Village Board and get rid of tired, retired and unqualified stiffs.
how you know who choices r next yr
Ridge Rat

Evergreen Park, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2014
Tea Party Forever wrote:
You're a friggin idiot! Tea Party is a waste of time and effort. Go preach to the good citizens of Worth, Oak Lawn and Bridgeview about how bad things are in Da Ridge.
Jerk!
Tea Party Forever

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2014
Ridge Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a friggin idiot! Tea Party is a waste of time and effort. Go preach to the good citizens of Worth, Oak Lawn and Bridgeview about how bad things are in Da Ridge.
Jerk!
I am an idiot? You are an idiot. No. This isn’t Oak Lawn only because the reporters don’t follow what is happening. Just because there are no news reports of all the times our Village leaders pick and choose which elements of the laws they choose to enact or grant waivers and exemptions to groups of their choice, they still undercut the Constitution and demonstrate to us their belief that laws do not apply to them. Everyone of our Village Board and Mayor think they are better than the citizens who elect them.

Who cares who is running next year as long as we vote out the dead heads that will run for reelection? There must be someone. You the questioner knows who they are.

When government leaders lose the public’s trust, we will exercise our right to be outspoken, and to vote, and to say “No More.” We should be working to free Chicago Ridge from the Democrat/Republican Gang of politicians running us into fiscal ruin!
Fast Eddie Fan

Evergreen Park, IL

#5 Apr 10, 2014
Tea Party Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I am an idiot? You are an idiot. No. This isn’t Oak Lawn only because the reporters don’t follow what is happening. Just because there are no news reports of all the times our Village leaders pick and choose which elements of the laws they choose to enact or grant waivers and exemptions to groups of their choice, they still undercut the Constitution and demonstrate to us their belief that laws do not apply to them. Everyone of our Village Board and Mayor think they are better than the citizens who elect them.
Who cares who is running next year as long as we vote out the dead heads that will run for reelection? There must be someone. You the questioner knows who they are.
When government leaders lose the public’s trust, we will exercise our right to be outspoken, and to vote, and to say “No More.” We should be working to free Chicago Ridge from the Democrat/Republican Gang of politicians running us into fiscal ruin!
You tell them all Fast Eddie. We are voting for you. Let's get that attorney off the board. You are the peoples choice.
Tea Party Forever

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 10, 2014
Fast Eddie Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell them all Fast Eddie. We are voting for you. Let's get that attorney off the board. You are the peoples choice.
All the incumbents have to go. Don't say that it is not so. The dead heads, dead beats and dead wrongs have to go. doesn't matter if the incumbent is an attorney or a retired hack, they have to go. What are they doing to save you money? What are they doing to make you safer? What are they doing to create jobs? To motivate employees or to even give direction? NOTHING! Oh and by the way don't insult me with that Fast Eddie tag...he is a bought and paid for by the Speaker. Tea Partiers call him their mortal enemy. All eyes will be on us in the Ridge. We will sweep the new candidates right in. No one has ever seen what we can do, but we will win. All 3 in office. Keep asking what just happened right into next May at the swearing in.
Fast Eddie Fan

Evergreen Park, IL

#7 Apr 10, 2014
Tea Party Forever wrote:
<quoted text> All the incumbents have to go. Don't say that it is not so. The dead heads, dead beats and dead wrongs have to go. doesn't matter if the incumbent is an attorney or a retired hack, they have to go. What are they doing to save you money? What are they doing to make you safer? What are they doing to create jobs? To motivate employees or to even give direction? NOTHING! Oh and by the way don't insult me with that Fast Eddie tag...he is a bought and paid for by the Speaker. Tea Partiers call him their mortal enemy. All eyes will be on us in the Ridge. We will sweep the new candidates right in. No one has ever seen what we can do, but we will win. All 3 in office. Keep asking what just happened right into next May at the swearing in.
Thans Fast Eddie. You cleared up a lot of my thoughts which I knew you would.
Hard ball

Evergreen Park, IL

#8 Apr 10, 2014
It will be moody Who decides Who will be the next trustees in 2015 don't full yourselves
The Real truth

Evergreen Park, IL

#9 Apr 11, 2014
Hard ball wrote:
It will be moody Who decides Who will be the next trustees in 2015 don't full yourselves
Finally someone who knows what they speak of.
Big Ratt

Libertyville, IL

#10 Apr 11, 2014
The Real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone who knows what they speak of.
Moody? He caught lightning once. He won't be able to get himself re-elected. He sure won't be able to get rid of Lind and Badon and Davies. Who are his candidates? Or is he going to run?
Hard ball

Portage, MI

#11 Apr 11, 2014
Maybe Moody likes The three you mentioned
Tea Party Forever

Chicago, IL

#12 Apr 11, 2014
Hard ball wrote:
Maybe Moody likes The three you mentioned
You have typed in English, but I just can’t understand a word you’re saying. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. If I throw a stick, will you leave? The Tea Party is simply a loose description of local activism driven by Americans who want smaller government and more self-reliance. That sounds like what the Founding Fathers had in mind, does it not? How could someone who works for the most powerful Democrat in Illinois (other than the President) claim to want smaller government?
Mickey D

Evergreen Park, IL

#13 Apr 11, 2014
Tea Party Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You have typed in English, but I just can’t understand a word you’re saying. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. If I throw a stick, will you leave? The Tea Party is simply a loose description of local activism driven by Americans who want smaller government and more self-reliance. That sounds like what the Founding Fathers had in mind, does it not? How could someone who works for the most powerful Democrat in Illinois (other than the President) claim to want smaller government?
Good luck in Cook County you very stupid person. We really have a lot of local activists in Da RIdge don't we. Can't even do anything about me!
"Deep in the heart of Texas
Alco

United States

#14 Apr 12, 2014
The talk about Trustee Davies is insulting and not necessary. Davies can command a big buck anywhere he goes, yet he continues to dedicate his life to public service. He has done so much. Where is the gratitude??????????
Texarcana

Evergreen Park, IL

#15 Apr 12, 2014
Alco wrote:
The talk about Trustee Davies is insulting and not necessary. Davies can command a big buck anywhere he goes, yet he continues to dedicate his life to public service. He has done so much. Where is the gratitude??????????
Might just be insulting and not necessary but it's still funny!!!!!!!!!!
Um, nice try L B Cheese
TeaHeeHee

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 13, 2014
O ye the great Tea He He Haw of days gone by. Me thinks that a great great wave of money and man power will brought to bare in the 2015 election. Ye may be certain that a very friendly and well liked individual will be the driving force behind the election and defeat of those in the next round of election. Might I dare say that no one has a f_ _ _ing clue at what is about to come down and who it is going to come down on. Good day my dear patriot friend. Good day.
Big Ratt

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 13, 2014
TeaHeeHee wrote:
O ye the great Tea He He Haw of days gone by. Me thinks that a great great wave of money and man power will brought to bare in the 2015 election. Ye may be certain that a very friendly and well liked individual will be the driving force behind the election and defeat of those in the next round of election. Might I dare say that no one has a f___ing clue at what is about to come down and who it is going to come down on. Good day my dear patriot friend. Good day.
Raise all the money that you want, hide behind any outsiders that you want and make all the threats that you want. Our Village needs new leaders and new direction. The voters will reject fighting and innuendos. Do things right and do things better. That is all the successful candidate will need to do.
Tea Party Forever

Chicago, IL

#18 May 9, 2014
We will sweep the new candidates right in. No one has ever seen what we can do, but we will win. All 3 in office. Keep asking "what just happened"" right into next May at the swearing in.
Hit the Road Jack L

United States

#19 May 9, 2014
Hit the road Jack and dontcha look back no more, you've been nothing more than a blood sucking leach to your neighbors and the tax payers, your gonna loose and while your at it why dont ya do us all a favor and move out of town.
Tea Party Forever

United States

#20 May 19, 2014
This just in...jack is not running. He is afraid to lose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Public Moving and Storage 16 min leonard robertson 148
Snow removal, 2014 (Feb '14) 1 hr Not So Smart 238
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 3 hr Vote Them Out 275
Castaways 3 hr Narry G 11
Code Red... Powered by Topix 3 hr BIIP Failure 41
recount going for Hillary in wisconsin 14 hr Its black thing 8
Grandma Fran Too Sick To Continue (May '16) 17 hr Civic Duty 31

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages