Taste of Midlothian
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yea thats me

Midlothian, IL

#42 Oct 9, 2013
Pulled from Page 6 of September 11, 2013 Village of Midlothian, Illinois Board Meeting Minutes, Volume 963:

"Clerk's Business:

Clerk Kohlstedt reported on the following:

He received a letter from Dan Kelly from Sullivan's Pub is requesting permission to host the first annual Taste of Midlothian on Saturday, September 28, 2013. The Taste of Midlothian would include all Midlothian eating establishments to participate, all of which have agreed to their participation."

This last-minute(?) request for permission to host a "Taste of Midlothian" came with a statement from Mr. Kelly that all eating establishments in Midlothian agreed to participate.

I wonder what proof he offered anyone in the Village that all eating establishments in Midlothian were not only equally approached, but perhaps more importantly, that according to Mr. Kelly, all eating establishments agreed to participate.

From what I saw on one of the sign, it was a "Taste of 147th and Kilpatrick" with a few loose stragglers...? Didn't see TJ's, Keystone, Dunkin' Donuts, McDonald's, etc.

I'm sure at least a few enjoyed a keyword bump or two...

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Orland Park, IL

#43 Oct 9, 2013
I was at that meeting where the letter was read so I was quite surprised at how few were there. Guess he spoke before he had all his ducks in a row.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS-13, Los Zetas likely very widespread in Chic... (Dec '14) 3 hr King odawg 18
the BIPD (Feb '10) 6 hr Pay attention 62
midlo pd chief 8 hr Jonathan Goldsmith 6
Current crime 14 hr T for truth 4
Who is Digger 70 ? (Sep '16) 15 hr chucky topay 45
Cemetary Fence (Mar '08) 16 hr angry pirate 181
CR School Board Election Results 16 hr Rusty Trombone 5

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance