Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Time out for business as

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

It is time for the residents to take their Village back! The Shaw era is over and their cronies should be sent a message. Mayor Lewis brings back an assistant police chief that was let go and he sued Dolton- what's that about. Shaw wants to run Dolton from South Holland and Zucarrili wants to manipulate us! They can only do to us what we let them!!!!

Fresh blood could not hurt!

When do we take a stand??????!!!
Dolton Resident5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dolton has a long way before it recovers. Us as taxpayers need to call police when thugs and beggers are hanging out in front of the stores, when we se things that should not be happening we us taxpayer need to call the cops. Dolton Police is trying to do a little something, I say take all the thugs away.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Dolton is a dump
U R A joke

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Joker wrote:
Dolton is a dump
No Dolton is not a dump.How dare you say such a terrible thing about my home town.
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Joker wrote:
Dolton is a dump
Joker have you ever lived in Dolton? Well I'm here to let you know its not a dump. We have thugs thats moved in doesn't make it a dump... You're a joke!
Joker

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

No I have never lived in Dolton because I care about my family enough not to let them live in the ghetto where gun shots are heard every day. Get real
Concerned Citizen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Joker wrote:
No I have never lived in Dolton because I care about my family enough not to let them live in the ghetto where gun shots are heard every day. Get real
well let me tell you this....Gun shots don't happen everyday, the sad part is it happens. Dolton is no freaking ghetto its the people who move her....I should hope you never have to get on here and say this shit doen't happen in this community, WELL shit is happening just haven't made it your way yet...RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!
Joker

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Actually no it doesn't happen everywhere.. i have lived in Manhattan for years and never hear gun shots. Then again Manhattan is all white and Dolton is all black, so you can do the math.
Woody

Dolton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 27, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Everyone should ignore that peice of shit called Joker. We are here to make post about our village not to respond to someone who lives in their own little world.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Don't be mad Woody because you have bullet holes in your shitty little house in Dolton.
pig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yo moms sucked to daddy off in dolton
Concerned Citizen

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Joker wrote:
Actually no it doesn't happen everywhere.. i have lived in Manhattan for years and never hear gun shots. Then again Manhattan is all white and Dolton is all black, so you can do the math.
I have you to know Joker, Dolton is not all black so before you speak on something know the truth. I've lived here 17 years and I still have my White, Chinese, Korean African neighbors that live on the same block. Lets hope you never hear gunshots,REMEMBER we are free to live any where we like. Racist pice of shit!
Midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I wish you guys good luck....sincerely. I think what joker is saying is that the more minorities you have living in a town the more violent it is. Mind you that is not a racist statement. It is a fact. Now you can call me a racist if you want. But like I said its a fact. If you want to ignore the facts then you are the racist one. Again....good luck...you have a huge hurdle to climb.
Midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You see this is how it works.

If you were to take a 100, a 1000 or 10000 or a million white people a certain number of those people are going to be good honest people. The rest will be thieves, murders, drug dealers, rapists, gangbangers or whatever.
Now you can do the same thing for blacks,Mexicans, Asians or whoever else.

Blacks will top all others in terms of bad apples per bushel.

How do I know this?

Math

Look at the statistics from government websites like from the FBI or citydata

Mexicans are second, whites third and Asians fourth.

Recognizing who's shoulders the problem is on is an important step. Problem being black civil rights never comment on the fact that nine times out if 10 a black man is the one murdering another black man. Instead they key on the 1 time out if 10 a white devil murders one of their innocent brothers. Al and Jessie are doing blacks ni favors. The problem lies with the fact that 70% of black children are born into single parent households. Studies show It takes 2 parents to raise a child.

Again...good luck and God bless.
brementown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Midloguy30 wrote:
You see this is how it works.
If you were to take a 100, a 1000 or 10000 or a million white people a certain number of those people are going to be good honest people. The rest will be thieves, murders, drug dealers, rapists, gangbangers or whatever.
Now you can do the same thing for blacks,Mexicans, Asians or whoever else.
Blacks will top all others in terms of bad apples per bushel.
How do I know this?
Math
Look at the statistics from government websites like from the FBI or citydata
Mexicans are second, whites third and Asians fourth.
Recognizing who's shoulders the problem is on is an important step. Problem being black civil rights never comment on the fact that nine times out if 10 a black man is the one murdering another black man. Instead they key on the 1 time out if 10 a white devil murders one of their innocent brothers. Al and Jessie are doing blacks ni favors. The problem lies with the fact that 70% of black children are born into single parent households. Studies show It takes 2 parents to raise a child.
Again...good luck and God bless.
Can't argue with that.
tom combes

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the southeast side including dolton was the place to be up until the late 80's. i still remeber when dolton cal city burnham lansing south holland harvey had more pop warner and other peewee football teams then any other area that size in the entire midwest, it had more youth baseball in that area then any area its size in the entire country. not to mention all the outstanding wrestlers that came from dolton cal city and harvey. that area once was about familys, kids, sports and some of the best schools, if you even think its the same place it was 25 years ago u are living in DENIAL!!! im not going to blame anything on race at all but i lived it and watched my town become riddled with bangers and i dont care what color they were, it is not a fraction of the place i grew up in in the 80's
vortex

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dolton is 90.4% black and 5.3% white.
coolgma wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly you have never lived in Dolton, because you must be from Mars. Also u need to tell my white neighbors that Dolton is all black.
concerned

Deerfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

what happens if the police are the thugs?
lawdog

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

we have a good mayor he just needs time to weed out the schum that is around him and that doesnt happin over night the shaws are done in our town ronni has done a lot for this town that i can see he is only one man give him time to show us more2013
Friday

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 10, 2012
 
I applaud those who take pride in their city. You make a fantastic neighbor and citizen. Keep it up, dolton needs every one of you. But the fact of the matter is dolton is a depressed village in the year 2012. Boarded up homes and businesses, closed schools, thugs walking the streets, organized dog fights, firearms being popped off in the alleys....Vibrant towns don't posess these negative qualities. I grew up in dolton and it once was vibrant. the negative issues didn't exist in the 70's and 80's, at all. To some surviving is a way of life, that's great, but to those who want to grow up in a neighborhood to flourish and not be hassled with someone breaking into your home once a month, dolton isnt the place to live. It get's more ugly as it ages.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••