three ring circus

Blue Island, IL

#21 Nov 25, 2013
Systematically Dismantled wrote:
Mayor Vargas continues to systematicallly dismantled and drain Blue Island of any and all assets.
Mayor Vargas, aren't you violating your oath of office refusing to appoint a Police Chief? This act, makes you feel more like a man.
The truth

Midlothian, IL

#22 Nov 25, 2013
three ring circus wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Vargas, aren't you violating your oath of office refusing to appoint a Police Chief? This act, makes you feel more like a man.
If he appoints a Chief, then how can he justify and defend a Security Director position?
Horrible Legal Advice

Blue Island, IL

#23 Nov 25, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If he appoints a Chief, then how can he justify and defend a Security Director position?
The Family making all the decisions does not care. The bottom line to all this, the Mayor is receiving bad bad legal advice. The law firm representing the city of Blue Island, have a history of horrible legal work.
Sinjun the Injun

Orland Park, IL

#24 Dec 5, 2013
Chain of Command wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can you trust with workplace conflicts when there is no Chief? Rita- Vargas's BFF? This is a no win situation for our force.
give it up corn. we all know you want to be chief, look at the b.i. website. John Rita is director of public safety yet??? his name only appears on the police department listing, not the fire department. and??? the fire department has a chief and assistant chief. Duh! you what that means? that means that the administration knows that mike cornell isn't qualified to run around the block, much less run a police department, at least without supervision from like 20 people. quit trying to make it sound like the department will crumble UNLESS you are appointed chief. It is crumbling BECAUSE you are acting chief, and you aren't very good at acting or being a chief. Go get bob rita a coffee and make mine black with ice
cornstalk

Orland Park, IL

#25 Dec 8, 2013
three ring circus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think vargas is waiting to send John Rita to school to get the chief certifications, then he can appoint him chief.
Courses On Line

Chicago, IL

#26 Dec 8, 2013
He better get started; lawsuits a plenty are rolling in.
Crash

Chicago, IL

#27 Dec 20, 2013
Crash at 123rd and Vincennes.
Qualifications

Blue Island, IL

#28 Dec 20, 2013
cornstalk wrote:
<quoted text> I think vargas is waiting to send John Rita to school to get the chief certifications, then he can appoint him chief.
John Rita has 2 Master Degrees and FBI training, more education then all past police chiefs put together and for less salary. The last chief was making over 100K
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#29 Dec 20, 2013
Qualifications wrote:
<quoted text>
John Rita has 2 Master Degrees and FBI training, more education then all past police chiefs put together and for less salary. The last chief was making over 100K
Keep defending stupidity! We haven't seen his resume so I really could care less. I feel, that He is not Police Chief material. Ask our Officers how they feel about busting their asses and not having the opportunity to be promoted. They too have educations and more field experience than your candidate. If you think he would make a great chief then put it before the city council and let them decide. He is acting as a city manager so show is his qualifications for that. You guys are pathetic on Topix, go away no one wants you or JR running our city. By the way you can't get away with ripping people about their educational status on one feed and defend another's here. Didn't one of his buddies buy their degree?
Stinky

Midlothian, IL

#30 Dec 20, 2013
Qualifications wrote:
<quoted text>
BIIP B.S.!
Florida

Midlothian, IL

#31 Dec 20, 2013
All of that education and only two weeks vacation. This should be interesting to watch.
Marc Perez

United States

#32 Dec 20, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep defending stupidity! We haven't seen his resume so I really could care less. I feel, that He is not Police Chief material. Ask our Officers how they feel about busting their asses and not having the opportunity to be promoted. They too have educations and more field experience than your candidate. If you think he would make a great chief then put it before the city council and let them decide. He is acting as a city manager so show is his qualifications for that. You guys are pathetic on Topix, go away no one wants you or JR running our city. By the way you can't get away with ripping people about their educational status on one feed and defend another's here. Didn't one of his buddies buy their degree?
That's why they were elected and not
You? The people have spoken. Your 142 supporters are not the whole city and neither are the same 5 people posting on here. Maybe you are more delusional and out of whack than anybody else.
We believe

Midlothian, IL

#33 Dec 20, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
<quoted text>
You? The people have spoken. Your 142 supporters are not the whole city and neither are the same 5 people posting on here. Maybe you are more delusional and out of whack than anybody else.
Those delusions are going to have you pounding the streets for a job in three years when you no longer have Domingo to hide behind.
CASA is a Fraud

Blue Island, IL

#34 Dec 20, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Those delusions are going to have you pounding the streets for a job in three years when you no longer have Domingo to hide behind.
So, So, sad, your life I mean.......If you dedicated your extra time working, being progressive, then maybe you would be happier in life........
Citizen

Midlothian, IL

#35 Dec 21, 2013
CASA is a Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
So, So, sad, your life I mean.......If you dedicated your extra time working, being progressive, then maybe you would be happier in life........
So, if someone does not agree with the BIIP, that means that they are unemployed? So sad, your lack of knowledge I mean. I have a job AND an education. You only have a job.........for now.
Job Specific

Chicago, IL

#36 Dec 21, 2013
Qualifications wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the credentials for Police Chief; so he must not have those job specific credentials.
Maria

Orland Park, IL

#37 Dec 21, 2013
Marc Perez wrote:
<quoted text>
Living rent free in the mayors apartment shows how educated you are Marc.
Marc you need to pick up after your dogs when you walk them all over town its the law.
Marc are your dogs tagged and registered with the city? I don't believe so.
citizen

Orland Park, IL

#38 Dec 28, 2013
We believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy Mike, we know you want the job, but fat kids want cheeseburgers too, it doesn't mean that it's a good idea!
The worst is yet to come

United States

#39 Jan 2, 2014
Just when you thought you've hit rock bottom.
Ollie

Orland Park, IL

#40 Jan 18, 2014
real simple- let's talk money. Last chief- over $100,000- Now John Rita-$90,000- plus new Commander Sisk? did he get a raise for this position and if so how much ? Who got promoted to replace Sisk as a Sgt., that involves a raise also, how much ? I thought the reason B.I. had no chief was $$$$? I have no problem with Sisk being promoted, but in all fairness now B.I. has a commander, an administrative Sgt., and a deputy chief, and a director of public safety ? How is this saving money? do the math. It was always a chief and a deputy chief and costed much less in payroll. One of the former chiefs talked frequently and openly of demoting the current deputy chief, if that is still the case, demote him and put sisk in his place. Make John Rita director of snow removal and pothole repair,$10bucks an hour, then we can afford a chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian Library 1 hr Donnie is now Dolton 6
BIIP and BITP 1 hr And Growing 70
Review: Parcels Express Shipping Pack & Mail UP... (Sep '13) 1 hr Ben 10
City Council Two Minutes Limit Designed to Disc... 2 hr BI Taxpayer Money 68
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 4 hr Just unbelievable 105
the music thread (Mar '12) 8 hr Musikologist 20
Who is Midlothians Jack Hille? 10 hr Trap Remix 2011 80
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web