CR Resident

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Why does it cost so much to live here? Nicer towns cost less.
waknup

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

take a look at everything you have.you have the biggest village hall in the southern suburbs,we have the biggest village employee to resident ratio than any other suburb.and we are the creator of the king of disibility. thanks Gene
Lind an Barker

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Our taxes are sooo high because we had to give Jack Lind a Huge pension and a cash bonus and he got a 20% raise right before he retired to Jack up his pension up to 84,0000 a year.

Lynn Barker voted to raise our property taxes 12 years in a row.

That folks is one of many reasons our property taxes are soooo High.

Say no to Jack Lind in 2015!!!!
waknup

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

pension's, apartments,and an ever expanding government
res

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

how could anyone who recieved there tax bill ever vote for anyone connected to the Segel administration? this is a damn shame,they robbed us blind
Minute man

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Lind an Barker wrote:
Our taxes are sooo high because we had to give Jack Lind a Huge pension and a cash bonus and he got a 20% raise right before he retired to Jack up his pension up to 84,0000 a year.
Lynn Barker voted to raise our property taxes 12 years in a row.
That folks is one of many reasons our property taxes are soooo High.
Say no to Jack Lind in 2015!!!!
one of the first things new trustees voted for at their first meeting. Giving their new mayor a $20,000 raise! Way to go new guys. Looked who voted against it check the minutes. And. Our taxes didn't consecutively go up for 12 years because of the schools Taxes for schools are on your tax bill every year. Yes the school board has to vote on it to go onto our bills but they don't then there's no money for schools. Jack worked for the tax payers for over 30plus years. God bless him pension earned and deserved. People who don't understand how government works, need to do some investigating before commenting.
Happy happy

Burbank, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I am just ecstatic that i get to pay my tax bill and school registration at the same time!!!! So much fun i can't wait. Might have to move to Burr Ridge though, that way my taxes will cost less. But probably will wait, I heard the ipads all of their students issued by the schools are like over 2 years old!! No thanks. I'll stick with our brand spanking old text books from the 80's. makes the backpack so much lighter. Thats why I pay high taxes....to keep ridge central the school of the future. Yipee!!
Disagree

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Minute man wrote:
<quoted text>one of the first things new trustees voted for at their first meeting. Giving their new mayor a $20,000 raise! Way to go new guys. Looked who voted against it check the minutes. And. Our taxes didn't consecutively go up for 12 years because of the schools Taxes for schools are on your tax bill every year. Yes the school board has to vote on it to go onto our bills but they don't then there's no money for schools. Jack worked for the tax payers for over 30plus years. God bless him pension earned and deserved. People who don't understand how government works, need to do some investigating before commenting.
Jack never worked hard a day in his life. He is a policitian. He whined, and moaned and slacked off, every day of his life.
Why live in naperville

Burbank, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Just curious, what exactly did Jack do that counts for WORKING for the tax payers for 30 yrs? Alot of driving around and picking on women is all i've seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 53 min lol 3,780
A sad list busnesses that have closed 1 hr Interested 19
sstopping by 2 hr winterpeaches 18
Badon hires daughter 11 hr Stop It Now 11
Man charged with murdering daughter, 2 11 hr Really 3
First Midwest Bank Midlo-Branch Complaint 12 hr Bank Complaint 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance