Dolehide, Ward, and Toscas...

Dolehide, Ward, and Toscas...

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Soccer Sucks

Westmont, IL

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Three Clowns! What a surprise that each of thier kids was awarded a scholarship from Johhny Z Corrupt. Where does the hard earned money of soccer parents go. The crazy part is that witch Peggy Ward made the biggest fool of herself at the board meeting..take a good look at yourself Corrupt Peggy(badges, scholarships, etc). And Chris Ward was a bigger loser talking about laws and constitution..use that corrupt money to get a real education..you stupid punk!

These three people should make any Crestwood resident and soccer club parent sick. Demand transparency from that shady non-profit organization..you know the club that takes Vegas vacations and has lavish banquets. Where does the 100,000+ in revenue go each year??? Demand thay pay back the City of Crestwood all of the monies they collected from Catholic Schools for use of the field...thats fraud folks!

All I can say is..bad boys bad boys what ya gonna do when the FBI, IRS, and Treasury Department come for you!
Move on-crestwood

Midlothian, IL

#3 Oct 12, 2014
Soccer Sucks wrote:
Three Clowns! What a surprise that each of thier kids was awarded a scholarship from Johhny Z Corrupt. Where does the hard earned money of soccer parents go. The crazy part is that witch Peggy Ward made the biggest fool of herself at the board meeting..take a good look at yourself Corrupt Peggy(badges, scholarships, etc). And Chris Ward was a bigger loser talking about laws and constitution..use that corrupt money to get a real education..you stupid punk!
These three people should make any Crestwood resident and soccer club parent sick. Demand transparency from that shady non-profit organization..you know the club that takes Vegas vacations and has lavish banquets. Where does the 100,000+ in revenue go each year??? Demand thay pay back the City of Crestwood all of the monies they collected from Catholic Schools for use of the field...thats fraud folks!
All I can say is..bad boys bad boys what ya gonna do when the FBI, IRS, and Treasury Department come for you!
So happy my son is done with this now. The board or lack there of is just a bunch of bullying clowns. The corruption that has been going on I hope now will be investigated . People shared enough this year at games how they are totally disgusted with them and want them gone or the pulling their kids. They didn't invent soccer folks and they shouldn't be driving around like Nazi's and get up in everyone's face. Saw it again yesterday, thought Dolehide was going to stroke out. Get these bums out and cut off their food supply. So long power tripping Tozcas & family & friends.

Since: Feb 18

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 26, 2018
Move on-crestwood wrote:
<quoted text>
So happy my son is done with this now. The board or lack there of is just a bunch of bullying clowns. The corruption that has been going on I hope now will be investigated . People shared enough this year at games how they are totally disgusted with them and want them gone or the pulling their kids. They didn't invent soccer folks and they shouldn't be driving around like Nazi's and get up in everyone's face. Saw it again yesterday, thought Dolehide was going to stroke out. Get these bums out and cut off their food supply. So long power tripping Tozcas & family & friends.
Toscas still have an income coming in...his witch of a wife works at Nathan Hale as a lunch aide. Trust me, she doesn't deserve the paycheck she gets because she's very rude to the children and she's very nasty towards other people that don't bow down to her. I should know because I've experienced this firsthand and I regret not putting her in her place.
A Real Tax Payer

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 5, 2018
Soccer Sucks wrote:

Yes, exactly! Bad Boy, Bad Boy, Lou...whatcha gonna do now that the IRS is after you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 41 min Mike 191
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 2 hr Happy Happy 94
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 9 hr VoteTermLimits 195
Could Mary Carvlin also bring suit 10 hr Bodine 13
Eddie Moody Needs A Job In November 11 hr Moody The Moocher 3
Who is Kimberly Nicole Koschnitzky 11 hr Vote Democratic 68
rcz off scott free Tue Joe 170 2

Dixmoor Jobs

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages