Dolehide, Ward, and Toscas...

Dolehide, Ward, and Toscas...

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Soccer Sucks

Westmont, IL

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Three Clowns! What a surprise that each of thier kids was awarded a scholarship from Johhny Z Corrupt. Where does the hard earned money of soccer parents go. The crazy part is that witch Peggy Ward made the biggest fool of herself at the board meeting..take a good look at yourself Corrupt Peggy(badges, scholarships, etc). And Chris Ward was a bigger loser talking about laws and constitution..use that corrupt money to get a real education..you stupid punk!

These three people should make any Crestwood resident and soccer club parent sick. Demand transparency from that shady non-profit organization..you know the club that takes Vegas vacations and has lavish banquets. Where does the 100,000+ in revenue go each year??? Demand thay pay back the City of Crestwood all of the monies they collected from Catholic Schools for use of the field...thats fraud folks!

All I can say is..bad boys bad boys what ya gonna do when the FBI, IRS, and Treasury Department come for you!
Move on-crestwood

Dolton, IL

#3 Oct 12, 2014
Soccer Sucks wrote:
Three Clowns! What a surprise that each of thier kids was awarded a scholarship from Johhny Z Corrupt. Where does the hard earned money of soccer parents go. The crazy part is that witch Peggy Ward made the biggest fool of herself at the board meeting..take a good look at yourself Corrupt Peggy(badges, scholarships, etc). And Chris Ward was a bigger loser talking about laws and constitution..use that corrupt money to get a real education..you stupid punk!
These three people should make any Crestwood resident and soccer club parent sick. Demand transparency from that shady non-profit organization..you know the club that takes Vegas vacations and has lavish banquets. Where does the 100,000+ in revenue go each year??? Demand thay pay back the City of Crestwood all of the monies they collected from Catholic Schools for use of the field...thats fraud folks!
All I can say is..bad boys bad boys what ya gonna do when the FBI, IRS, and Treasury Department come for you!
So happy my son is done with this now. The board or lack there of is just a bunch of bullying clowns. The corruption that has been going on I hope now will be investigated . People shared enough this year at games how they are totally disgusted with them and want them gone or the pulling their kids. They didn't invent soccer folks and they shouldn't be driving around like Nazi's and get up in everyone's face. Saw it again yesterday, thought Dolehide was going to stroke out. Get these bums out and cut off their food supply. So long power tripping Tozcas & family & friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is the real John Rita 51 min 14 Ayes 27
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 1 hr was there 46
What exactly is Robert Rita doing in Blue Island 2 hr Willie 15
End of school year School District 127.5 2015 3 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Sauk Village 1962 unsolved Murder (Jan '09) 5 hr M A H 20
what happen to all the outrage 5 hr Selective memory 24
Tinley Park Ambulance Service 6 hr Pine Sol Man 6
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE