isshelonely

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2012
How is the hot one dolly doing now that hubby is still locked up?
just die

Harvey, IL

#2 Feb 15, 2013
isshelonely wrote:
wish i knew who this was so i could shut him or her up please do what my name says and get a life!!!
digger70

Chicago Heights, IL

#3 Feb 15, 2013
isshelonely wrote:
Whats he in for? Is she really hot? tell me more,please?
ifanyone

AOL

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Digger70, stealing from the little kids.AKA, Park district! Over 250,000. Yeah, he may be in Dixon but she's still driving her Caddy.
McKinley

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 5, 2013
ifanyone wrote:
Digger70, stealing from the little kids.AKA, Park district! Over 250,000. Yeah, he may be in Dixon but she's still driving her Caddy.
Just curious... when was the last time Posen Park District had sport and activities for the children of the community. I believe it had been a number of years and the park fund was at most now used to keep up the parks. Many families moved out of Posen because of safety issues and substandard schooling. The few actually tax payers with children can't keep an entire town afloat. So really he didn't steal from little children, he stole from lawn maintenance.
Parked illegally

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 7, 2013
McKinley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious... when was the last time Posen Park District had sport and activities for the children of the community. I believe it had been a number of years and the park fund was at most now used to keep up the parks. Many families moved out of Posen because of safety issues and substandard schooling. The few actually tax payers with children can't keep an entire town afloat. So really he didn't steal from little children, he stole from lawn maintenance.
Agreed. I got to see first hand the childish politics that lead to no sports. Even after three years with that money. No sports. Too busy buying tractors and shit they don't need.
Mary Ericksen

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Park District is the biggest joke. We are paying the park director 35,000 plus a year . That money could be used on something other than a salary for him. No experience in running a park district, running programs...No football, no soccer, no baseball. Same ole, same ole.. Looking out for themselves.
doesanyoneknow

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Dec 19, 2013
Did Blondie Dolly and her hubby teach the deputy chief from Oak Forest how to embezzle the way they did from the north palos fire district? Well at least the Sopkos didn't steal from children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 46 min end the corruption 23
Governor Quinn are you Listening (Aug '13) 52 min Buying votes 39
Do you trust Mayor Sharon Rybak to fight for Mi... 1 hr Angry resident 9
Trustee Gary 1 hr Angry resident 9
The BIIPS Have REEKED HAVOC on the Lives of Blu... 2 hr Love Actually 1
Allan Stevo for Alderman 3 hr Corey Brooks 35
Division Street Bridge Secretly scheduled to open 3 hr Photo Op 19
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match

Dixmoor Jobs