Patch desperate moves
OFR

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2013
HA! Patch is using the concealed carry issue to drum up any sort of response from bored residents by trying to scare them into thinking they'll be shot if they don't get a gun. so far they are all over FB with recycled multiple daily posts on the issue. Get a life STUPID EDITORS and do some actual work! Go find put where our tax dollars are being wasted by local governments and maybe you'll get some respect. Losers.
RES

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2013
They have no idea how to report on local issues so they spam you with taste of Chicago stuff. Get real.
Stop whining

Forest Park, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2013
OFR wrote:
HA! Patch is using the concealed carry issue to drum up any sort of response from bored residents by trying to scare them into thinking they'll be shot if they don't get a gun. so far they are all over FB with recycled multiple daily posts on the issue. Get a life STUPID EDITORS and do some actual work! Go find put where our tax dollars are being wasted by local governments and maybe you'll get some respect. Losers.
Speaking of "desperate moves" ...

Who starts a thread bitching about something you can just NOT read if you don't like it?

And who keeps commenting negatively on that website on this thread and others too?

That indeed sounds pretty "desperate" to me and everybody else who sees the constant whining about Patch.
RES1

Munster, IN

#4 Jul 10, 2013
There is no patch. It's all ads and spam now. Oh, and blogs from flooring company owners that has overpriced material.
Stop whining

Forest Park, IL

#5 Jul 10, 2013
RES1 wrote:
There is no patch. It's all ads and spam now. Oh, and blogs from flooring company owners that has overpriced material.
But there ARE people who still complain about it.

They're all over the place.

In fact, there's one quoted above!
OFR KING

Hammond, IN

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Yep. And will continue to do so. Feel free to stop reading this and go back to sucking Patchs dong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The corruption continues at Bloom Trail... 1 hr Barbara Walters 19
Stevo at the City Council meeting 2 hr Change is needed 17
Ralph the ex-Heights fireman 2 hr digger_70 17
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 2 hr Say it i not so 51
Hillary 2016 ...Lock Her Up 5 hr Get Over It 10
How can TJ Somers be allowed to run his private... (Sep '11) 5 hr Letsbereal 18
Josh Deabel going down (Mar '15) 7 hr digger_70 22

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance