So when is Chicago Heights going to c...

So when is Chicago Heights going to can mike Swortz

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

The Reaper

Hickory Hills, IL

#1 Aug 21, 2014
This guy is the biggest no talent political hack I've ever seen , I've heard from my buddies in the heights he has ruined the town. Everyone spoke highly of him but it turns out he is all BS a very rude person who fails to listen to the guys on how to run the department. He has made numerous enemies in the departments he controls from what my cop buddy tells me he is an arrogant A-Hole. Anyhow anyone have a run in with this turd

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2014
The Reaper wrote:
This guy is the biggest no talent political hack I've ever seen , I've heard from my buddies in the heights he has ruined the town. Everyone spoke highly of him but it turns out he is all BS a very rude person who fails to listen to the guys on how to run the department. He has made numerous enemies in the departments he controls from what my cop buddy tells me he is an arrogant A-Hole. Anyhow anyone have a run in with this turd
The mayor must have confidence in Mr. Swortz, since he recently promoted him. I doubt he will be getting "canned" any time soon.
DIggger__70 lies

Country Club Hills, IL

#3 Sep 19, 2014
Digger__70
You always defend the corrupt losers..I would love to know who you are...you are a dirty mo-fo

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2014
DIggger__70 lies wrote:
Digger__70
You always defend the corrupt losers..I would love to know who you are...you are a dirty mo-fo
Yea? Tell me what time and where. I'll set you straight.
DIggger__70 lies

Country Club Hills, IL

#5 Sep 23, 2014
Digger that sounds like a threat, but I could be wrong..hard to tell in a post...clearly you love the unity party and the mayor...when you post on these sites, you shouldn't be so mean and threatening...just how would you set me straight?

The unity party is made up of two parties, democrat and republican, that really do not like each other nor get along, but they share power. That means they share getting their friends jobs in town even if they are not qualified.

Just because the mayor has confidence in Mike Swortz doesn't mean Mike is qualified...

Anybody that is curious...click digger 70's name and you can read all of his posts...some are very aggressive for a political leader

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 26, 2014
DIggger__70 lies wrote:
Digger that sounds like a threat, but I could be wrong..hard to tell in a post...clearly you love the unity party and the mayor...when you post on these sites, you shouldn't be so mean and threatening...just how would you set me straight?

The unity party is made up of two parties, democrat and republican, that really do not like each other nor get along, but they share power. That means they share getting their friends jobs in town even if they are not qualified.

Just because the mayor has confidence in Mike Swortz doesn't mean Mike is qualified...

Anybody that is curious...click digger 70's name and you can read all of his posts...some are very aggressive for a political leader
I'm not a "political leader". I merely share my opinion, just like anyone else.
DIggger__70 lies

Country Club Hills, IL

#7 Oct 3, 2014
Digger __70

Those maybe your opinions, but they are strong opinions and biased.. you are representing and defending the unity party, yet you are so aggressive and angry on many of your posts..that you will not let others read now. I find that interesting. If I click on Digger___70, your comments are closed. I used to be able to access all your hate, lies, and propaganda for the phony Unity party, that is composed of representatives that hate each other and have grossly different political views. It is all very very very strange. I never paid attention before. Now I pay attention and I see the corruption.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 3, 2014
DIggger__70 lies wrote:
Digger __70

Those maybe your opinions, but they are strong opinions and biased.. you are representing and defending the unity party, yet you are so aggressive and angry on many of your posts..that you will not let others read now. I find that interesting. If I click on Digger___70, your comments are closed. I used to be able to access all your hate, lies, and propaganda for the phony Unity party, that is composed of representatives that hate each other and have grossly different political views. It is all very very very strange. I never paid attention before. Now I pay attention and I see the corruption.
I am merely a citizen expressing my opinion just like anyone else. If you think you can "see corruption " when you read my posts, I feel truly sorry for you. Do you see my posts when you sleep? Do you see my name in your breakfast cereal each morning? You are clearly suffering from delusions and need psychiatric treatment.

The Unity Party is firmly in control, and will be reelected in a few short months. In fact, nobody will even run against them. That is the sign of a unified, strong community. If you don't like it, put your name on the ballot and get humiliated just like Joseph Faso did.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 3, 2014
David A. Gonzalez is going to unzip his proverbial fly, whip his name onto the ballot and scare away any challengers. What a leader. What a man.

Where's Jason Amos when you need him? He could "hold it" for the mayor if he asked nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevo at the City Council meeting 2 hr Oak Lawn 34
Honoring Fred Bilotto (Mar '11) 6 hr Change is needed 124
Mayor Domingo Vargas Contrite at July 12, 2016 ... 7 hr It All Went Wrong 82
Carmine and Fred Bilotto Accosted Resident afte... 7 hr Another Wake Up Call 87
124th Street Meetings 17 hr Singlefatherof3 14
Hillary 2016 ...Lock Her Up 17 hr Election 2016 14
Homeless Beggars on SW Hwy & Harlem (Dec '14) 18 hr worthless 7

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages