4th of July flags
So Smart

Oak Lawn, IL

#22 Jul 21, 2014
RidgeDog BadDog wrote:
I give up. I had no idea Ed Moody was so popular. Mr Moody, I'm sorry sir. Can you please call the Dog catchers off? Please?
Wow. You are so witty. You must have gotten your GED recently cause you think you know it all. Your almost as smart as the manager at Michells pizza.
Bro

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 21, 2014
I'm sure Ed would understand why you were concerned about an area that was missed. Reach out to him and he will get you a flag and poster. We should figure out a way to get flags into these areas next year.
Ro Nut the dweller

Tinley Park, IL

#24 Jul 22, 2014
So Smart wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You are so witty. You must have gotten your GED recently cause you think you know it all. Your almost as smart as the manager at Michells pizza.
You deserve a new name RIdge D. You shall now be know as Ro nut, the _____ of the Orient
RidgeDog

Chicago, IL

#25 Jul 22, 2014
Dont mess with Ed wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ridge Dog. I think anonnymus had it right. You are a Roly Poly am I right? Anonnymus was about to quote a song about you.
The Roly Poly song:
Roly Poly
Eatin' corn and taters,
Hungry every minute of the day!
Roly Poly
Gnawin' on a biscuit,
As long as he can chew it it's okay!
He can eat an apple pie,
And never even bat an eye!
He likes anything from soup to hay,
Roly Poly, Daddy's little fatty!
Burp!
I added the burp. Made the song yours!
Ahhh...classic Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.

But - that song doesn't mention crackers. I'm reasonably certain the reference was to the phrase "Polly wants a cracker" as the Roly Poly song doesn't mention crackers at all. But - even if the reference WAS to the song...it's still incorrect.

When I replied to "Volunteer", I was ready to accept that I was wrong, offer apologies where due, and move on. But - as long as personal attacks continue, I'll hang around. This is fun now.
RidgeDog

Chicago, IL

#26 Jul 22, 2014
Bro wrote:
I'm sure Ed would understand why you were concerned about an area that was missed. Reach out to him and he will get you a flag and poster. We should figure out a way to get flags into these areas next year.
I appreciate your reply. I'll reach out to Ed next year about getting some items out to that area of the village. I'd be happy to help distribute.
RidgeDog

Tinley Park, IL

#27 Jul 22, 2014
How do I know that "Mr. Moody" forgot about the multi-family area? Because I own a condo in that neighborhood...and because there are NO flags (and never have been) in my area. I drive around the village when running errands, and have seen that EVERY single-family neighborhood has flags.

I would be happy to offer my assistance when the flags are distributed - however, since we have never received any flags, the existence of this program was never known about in our area. Now that we know, perhaps we can see that the program is offered to our area.

As far as Mr. Moody paying for the program - you act as if he's having some great weight and responsibility put upon him. He chooses to offer this program (which, I'm sure, is appreciated). However, to forego one neighborhood seems a bit disrespectful.

Whether a condo owner or apartment building owner, we pay our fair share of taxes to the various bodies, including the Cook County highway department. In fact, my condominium building alone paid more than $43,000 in taxes for 2013.

Finally - it is YOU that should be ashamed of yourself for not bothering to check the facts ("how do you know that he forgot the multi-family area?" before unleashing your hate.
Mike Davis or Ridgedog

Chicago, IL

#28 Jul 23, 2014
Hey just found an ironic bit of information. First, Trustee Davis sold his home in Chicago Ridge and moved his wife and children into a newly purchased home in Texas. They bought several franchise restaurants and are doing quite well. Second Mike Davies rents a condo in the Ridge until he finishes his term and wraps up his property tax law business. Third how would a normal joe or Jane know how much the ENTIRE condominium complex pays in property taxes unless they are in the tax law business? Third Mike Davies HATES Ed Moody for putting tax payers first. Could all this crap be from mean and nasty Mike Davies?
Davies RidgeDog

Chicago, IL

#29 Jul 23, 2014
I know who RidgeDog is! First Fact, Mike Davies is a Property Tax Attorney who is winding down his business and finishing his last term as Trustee. Second Fact, he sold his house in Chicago Ridge and rents a Condo in the Ridge. How many average people know how much the combined total property taxes would be paid for an entire condo complex? Why a tax attorney would know. Third Fact, RidgeDog Mke bought a house in Texas and a successful food franchise and hates Tax Payer Advocate and Idependent Ed Moody. I think it is Micheal "George" Davies! He is quite a possum. But U had to love his red signs.
Ro Nut

Tinley Park, IL

#30 Jul 23, 2014
Davies RidgeDog wrote:
I know who RidgeDog is! First Fact, Mike Davies is a Property Tax Attorney who is winding down his business and finishing his last term as Trustee. Second Fact, he sold his house in Chicago Ridge and rents a Condo in the Ridge. How many average people know how much the combined total property taxes would be paid for an entire condo complex? Why a tax attorney would know. Third Fact, RidgeDog Mke bought a house in Texas and a successful food franchise and hates Tax Payer Advocate and Idependent Ed Moody. I think it is Micheal "George" Davies! He is quite a possum. But U had to love his red signs.
Talk about a Pearl of wisdom.
Johns Boy

United States

#31 Jul 24, 2014
Mr. Lind, how long have you known Mr.Davies made his primary residence in Texas?
Texas chile taxes on us

Tinley Park, IL

#32 Jul 24, 2014
Johns Boy wrote:
Mr. Lind, how long have you known Mr.Davies made his primary residence in Texas?
Glory be to the Linburger and to the Barkado and to the Grover Ghost; as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, Yah hoo Texas without end. Amen.
They all know don't you think?
Ridge dog catcher

Tinley Park, IL

#33 Jul 25, 2014
Texas chile taxes on us wrote:
<quoted text>
Glory be to the Linburger and to the Barkado and to the Grover Ghost; as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, Yah hoo Texas without end. Amen.
They all know don't you think?
What does any of this have to do with Ro Nut, Pearls of wisdom, Moody ignoring big dog and Ro Nut and flags that some of his peeps dont want outside the apartments in his hood?
Is Big dog Ro Nut related to barkadoo?
Just asking.
Allah

Melrose Park, IL

#34 Jul 25, 2014
The apartments and condo scum are destroying the ridge. Mohamed and his brother Akbar and their wives and 10 children find a two or three bedroom condo/apartment load it up. Then all their kids go to our schools herass the teachers and beat up our kid. They get the free lunch and waived or reduced entrance fee. F#%K Them and their free flag. They don't give One Flying F#%#K about America let alone Chicago Ridge!
Ridge Dog

Tinley Park, IL

#35 Jul 26, 2014
Allah wrote:
The apartments and condo scum are destroying the ridge. Mohamed and his brother Akbar and their wives and 10 children find a two or three bedroom condo/apartment load it up. Then all their kids go to our schools herass the teachers and beat up our kid. They get the free lunch and waived or reduced entrance fee. F#%K Them and their free flag. They don't give One Flying F#%#K about America let alone Chicago Ridge!
Umm, umm, umm......ah
ALI

Torrance, CA

#36 Jul 26, 2014
ALLAN SAID

The Muslims are more clean then you. PIG EATERS! We Muslims care alot about America. Muslims were living in marble palaces FOR 1000 YEARS and were the first to bring color to clothes while the ANGLO SAXONS LIVED IN CAVES
Ro Nut dwells

Tinley Park, IL

#37 Jul 26, 2014
RidgeDog wrote:
When I replied to "Volunteer", I was ready to accept that I was wrong, offer apologies where due, and move on. But - as long as personal attacks continue, I'll hang around. This is fun now.
Are you still having fun Ro Nut with Pearls of wisdom?
RidgeDog

Tinley Park, IL

#38 Jul 27, 2014
Ro Nut dwells wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still having fun Ro Nut with Pearls of wisdom?
Your sentence makes no sense. I believe you meant to say something along the lines of

"Ro Nut - are you still having fun imparting your pearls of wisdom?"

Boy - I've given away yet another FREE grammar lesson...
Proud

Tinley Park, IL

#39 Jul 27, 2014
RidgeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sentence makes no sense. I believe you meant to say something along the lines of
"Ro Nut - are you still having fun imparting your pearls of wisdom?"
Boy - I've given away yet another FREE grammar lesson...
Who are you calling Boy? You racist
RidgeDog

Tinley Park, IL

#40 Jul 27, 2014
Oh - you mean racist like "Allah's" earlier post?
truth slayer

Torrance, CA

#41 Jul 27, 2014
Ridge Dog its apparent that you are only person on this board that is educated. Have you also gleaned that instead of discussing your ideas they are attacking you personally. That is sure sign of insecurity if you ask me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth About Meadows Golf Course 1 hr Bodine 111
Thank you Bob Rita for the carnival posters 3 hr Bob is the best 1
BIIP and Blue Island 5 hr BllP Tax 159
Lasalle king the new police chief in blue island 6 hr tbone 56
Fire Chief to retire 11/30/17 (Oct '17) 6 hr Hope for Blue Island 30
City Permitted Loud Block Parties 16 hr Jaun Garcia 2
We Love Blue Island 16 hr BIIP ROLL THE DICE 12

Dixmoor Jobs

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages