|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Say What wrote:
No job postings anywhere, but interviews occured today. Is she replacing Lang, looking at lawyers, or searching for a new secretary? She can't wait to clean out the whole building!!!
Maybe if everyone did their jobs she wouldn't have to get rid of anyone.
Make me laugh

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Most of you have no clue what your talking about. James Lang is resigning, not being let go. He is under contract, therefore can't be terminated. I believe he still had two or three years left. Go to some meetings and learn the truth before you spew your uneducated BS on here. Better yet, go to the village hall and ask to speak with him, I'm sure he'll take some time to explain to you everything that he has been trying to do for the village. I asked him after a meeting and it changed my opinion of him.
Fact Check

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Make me laugh wrote:
Most of you have no clue what your talking about. James Lang is resigning, not being let go. He is under contract, therefore can't be terminated. I believe he still had two or three years left. Go to some meetings and learn the truth before you spew your uneducated BS on here. Better yet, go to the village hall and ask to speak with him, I'm sure he'll take some time to explain to you everything that he has been trying to do for the village. I asked him after a meeting and it changed my opinion of him.
I agree with you on that. He only had one year left on his contract however. This would also make more sense of a resignation then if that is what happened, because I know if I had a contract with multiple years left on it I would not resign. Think about it, he would have no chance at a new contract but if he had two or three years left on it Mayor Rybak could conceivably lose the board majority at the next election in two years and the new majority could be favorable of him. With one year yet, a resignation in lieu of the eventual non renewal makes more sense if that is indeed what happened.
how

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Make me laugh wrote:
How are we going to ask to speak to him? The office people ignore us at the window
Billy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

I think Terry was just a liar and Sharons just a drunk idiot there is no hope for this town its going to shit real quick
BillyIdiot

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Billy just because you don't like her doesn't make her a drunk idiot. Your comments however make you one.
doghouse

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

BillyIdiot wrote:
Billy just because you don't like her doesn't make her a drunk idiot. Your comments however make you one.
listen lady she is a idiot and so are you that ahole barely graduated high school midlo is going down!!!!!
Doghouse

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Ah, but she did graduate didn't she? Anyone can say what they want about how close it was or how bad her grades were. For all I know she was a straight A student, and you're just a disgruntled sh!t for brains that wants to attack her on the internet because you can. I don't care if she just barely graduated high school. We're way past high school now, and she's already making good, positive changes. She's also smart enough to have good people in her corner to bounce ideas off of. No one can do it alone, and her greatest asset right now is her willingness to be open to both ideas and change. You better wise up and realize that insulting her isn't going to improve things, but going to her with concerns/suggestions, even complaints is more productive. Wise up.
scholar

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

doghouse wrote:
<quoted text>listen lady she is a idiot and so are you that ahole barely graduated high school midlo is going down!!!!!
Well who's the idiot now? Sharon graduated high school with honors. She was among the top of her class. I think if you are going to put someone down on an Internet site you would at least make sure you had your facts straight.
know it all

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Billy wrote:
I think Terry was just a liar and Sharons just a drunk idiot there is no hope for this town its going to shit real quick
So you're upset that she's the mayor and you're the janitor?
shelly

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Everyone defending her are her big retarded family you guys are all lame and rybak is a dumbass
Ron

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Sharon is a ditzy idiot who couldnt manage her way out of a box and and her daughter lisa is loud mouth
Wise Up

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Wise up? What are you 90 years? sharon lacks leadership and I bet Midlo look will the same 4years from now. And Billys right shes a dope and Terrys a liar
WiseUp

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

90 eh? Well if I was I'd think that would indicate I'm wiser than you.

You're right she may lack leadership experience, but that doesn't mean she lacks the leadership skills.

And I totally agree Terry IS a liar.
you are dumb

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Ron wrote:
Sharon is a ditzy idiot who couldnt manage her way out of a box and and her daughter lisa is loud mouth
Oh good you must feel all better now that you took a shot at one of her kids. All you loser village employees are just asking to be fired. What happened? Sharon didn't bring your fat a**es donuts this morning? Get over it! She is in charge and you, well frankly you will most likely be looking for a new job. Keep up the bull. Lots of residents looking for work.
Get help

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

you are dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good you must feel all better now that you took a shot at one of her kids. All you loser village employees are just asking to be fired. What happened? Sharon didn't bring your fat a**es donuts this morning? Get over it! She is in charge and you, well frankly you will most likely be looking for a new job. Keep up the bull. Lots of residents looking for work.
I can't believe you're threatening someone's job I hope you're not from Sharon's gene pool if you are we're in serious trouble because there's something seriously wrong with you.Seek help.
you are dumb

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Get help wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you're threatening someone's job I hope you're not from Sharon's gene pool if you are we're in serious trouble because there's something seriously wrong with you.Seek help.
No you have that wrong. I'm not threatening someone's job. They do it all by themselves. There is something wrong with me because I think people are being nasty for no reason? There's nothing wrong with the person on here that started talking about rybaks kid? Really? I think people need to relax and realize that a new mayor is in place and they can either work with her or not but it'll be their loss. So far they have chosen to start writing their resumes apparently.
No your the dumbass

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Another dumbass threatening people with they're jobs. Its freedom of speech you know the 1st ammendment. People can say what they want about sharon or her kid shes a public figure. I just want to know how your dumbass is related to her. So go to hell bitch!
you are dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

No your the dumbass wrote:
Another dumbass threatening people with they're jobs. Its freedom of speech you know the 1st ammendment. People can say what they want about sharon or her kid shes a public figure. I just want to know how your dumbass is related to her. So go to hell bitch!
Well that was classy. I expected nothing more from you guys.
wow

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Yet you continue to talk to them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Cuts more services 20 min rainy 21
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 32 min Slammed 52
Mayor Vargas Reneges No Bid Contracts (Sep '13) 40 min Call City Hall 143
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min bi stander 49,252
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr whatitis 3,911
Your Tax Money 9 hr Chet 15
Bad Contractor (Dec '11) 12 hr So Smart 55

Search the Dixmoor Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE