Police hunt source of laced heroin

Police hunt source of laced heroin

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 20, 2006, titled Police hunt source of laced heroin. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A suspicious batch of heroin is suspected in the overdoses Wednesday of 25 people, including one who died, on Chicago's South and West Sides, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Chuckie Smooth

AOL

#1 Apr 23, 2006
The cops should be poisoning the dope to wipe out the dopeheads. If I found the guy, I would give him a medal.
LittleRoy

Chicago, IL

#2 May 17, 2013
Chuck you are a dumb ass! Whi In their right mind wants to kill their mother. our mom is one of the "dopeheads". Get her some help, and stop wishing her a death sentence. so what if you couldn't find your her on Mother's Day. She still loves you man.
concerned taxpayer

United States

#3 May 17, 2013
Chuckie Smooth wrote:
The cops should be poisoning the dope to wipe out the dopeheads. If I found the guy, I would give him a medal.
Amen to that!!! Nothing but disease carriers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 56 min pecuilar 466
Midlothian Trustees there way or no way! 2 hr Wet Deficit 19
Water usage 2 hr Wet Deficit 158
Jack Hille Handicap Parking 3 hr Are you kidding me 3
Helicopters Aug 26 6 hr Myovich 3
News Hazel Crest man charged with girlfriend's murder 7 hr JJJonas 1
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 11 hr Treandreojella 956
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages