What is Ald Bilotto doing to reopen t...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BIIPS Promised Much

Chicago, IL

#41 Jan 7, 2014
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Opening the Division Street Bridge and repairing streets was the BIIP campaign promise. Nearly eight months later they've delivered nothing.
The BIIPS PROMISED MUCH And Delivered Higher Taxes.
That's it That's All.
Capt Oblivious

Alsip, IL

#42 Jan 7, 2014
Bob wrote:
restore Division Bridge and turn Chatham into Boat Launch
Captain Bob has a great idea.
Progress

Midlothian, IL

#43 Feb 12, 2014
Currently in PHASE II
OMG

Orland Park, IL

#44 Feb 12, 2014
Take it easy these things take time .Like a new born, they need to learn the ways of the world..
Miss Common Sense

Blue Island, IL

#45 Feb 14, 2014
It would be a wonderful thing if everything we asked for was done immediately, but guess what......some things just take time. Why is that? Maybe because the city has to wait on other entities on a higher government scale. It's like a chain of command. You tell "X" , who then has to go to "Y", who then has to take it to "Z". I am sure we are not the only community with bridge issues. Whoever is sitting at the top making these decisions is the reason for the hold up. Some things are within the city's control, some things are not, but you never take that into consideration before you want to start blasting someone do you? All that tells me is you have a lack of common knowledge. Know your facts before you open your mouth. You're only making yourselves look like idiots..........Yes this is a copy from another thread)
Snit

Chicago, IL

#46 Feb 14, 2014
Miss Common Sense wrote:
It would be a wonderful thing if everything we asked for was done immediately, but guess what......some things just take time. Why is that? Maybe because the city has to wait on other entities on a higher government scale. It's like a chain of command. You tell "X" , who then has to go to "Y", who then has to take it to "Z". I am sure we are not the only community with bridge issues. Whoever is sitting at the top making these decisions is the reason for the hold up. Some things are within the city's control, some things are not, but you never take that into consideration before you want to start blasting someone do you? All that tells me is you have a lack of common knowledge. Know your facts before you open your mouth. You're only making yourselves look like idiots..........Yes this is a copy from another thread)
More Snit.
IDIOT

Midlothian, IL

#47 Feb 14, 2014
Miss Common Sense wrote:
As an idiot yourself you decided to join this thread. Welcome!
Miss Common Sense

Blue Island, IL

#48 Feb 14, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>As an idiot yourself you decided to join this thread. Welcome!
Well thanks! I decided to join against amongst the rest of my peers, but at least I'm a little more informed of how things work..........
Stop telling lies

Blue Island, IL

#49 Feb 14, 2014
Miss Common Sense wrote:
When your dealing with honest government, the above statement would make sense. But your not dealing with ethical people. When the current city treasurer Carmine Bilotto was Alderman twelve years ago, the city was notified by Illinois Department of Transportation IDOT to start preparing your budget to repair the bridges. The city did nothing, and that is why we are at crisis stage today. The cover up continues. The current administration who has controlled things for the last thirty years, continue on the same path. And the good people of Blue Island who could stand up and expose them, for who they are, continue to publicly complement them, and close their eyes to the corruption.
Hillarous Misspeak

Chicago, IL

#50 Feb 15, 2014
Mayor Pro Tem Hawley------Blaming the "Previous Mayor and Administration"

The previous Mayor Pro Tem: Domingo Vargas is the Mayor of Blue Island with most of the same administration.
One Candid Look

Chicago, IL

#51 Feb 16, 2014
Hillarous Misspeak wrote:
Mayor Pro Tem Hawley------Blaming the "Previous Mayor and Administration"
The previous Mayor Pro Tem: Domingo Vargas is the Mayor of Blue Island with most of the same administration.
The pubic is intentionally kept in the dark regarding what the council is doing along with most of the council members who do not bother to educate themselves or are also kept in the dark before voting. That is the reason the public hears and read comments from council members that make little or no sense.
Just Wondering

Blue Island, IL

#53 Mar 12, 2014
How is phase 2 coming along?
Bobby Rita and his lies

Blue Island, IL

#54 Mar 13, 2014
Now which Alderman Biloto are you referring to? Alderman Carmine Biloto did nothing, and so far his Daughter Alderman Biloto has done nothing! The bottom line, State Rep Bobby Rita, has not delivered. He lies to all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
july 4 th 2014 parade and fireworks (Jun '13) 44 min Safe and Happy 4th 22
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 59 min Broke 193
MORE Confederate flags????? (Aug '11) 7 hr Donnie Smith 64
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 8 hr Dirt 71
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 8 hr Brad 950
Mayor Vargas Faux Pas 8 hr we feel it 15
Look what Tay-Lard Fox said about Huck Finn wai... (Aug '14) 10 hr taylardfox 4
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE