Does anyone know what happened Friday...

Does anyone know what happened Friday night on 147th?

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Randi Taylor

Midlothian, IL

#1 Aug 17, 2013
It was after midnight and there were lots and lots of lights and vehicles blocking the road on 147th near Central. Anybody know why?
OooggaaaBoogaaaa

Midlothian, IL

#2 Aug 17, 2013
A possum was ran over. The CSI team was investigating. Good practice I guess.

Since: Mar 09

midlothian

#3 Aug 18, 2013
OooggaaaBoogaaaa wrote:
A possum was ran over. The CSI team was investigating. Good practice I guess.
or was it just playing possum???
Randi Taylor

Midlothian, IL

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Three replies, not one of them worth the time it took you mouthbreathers to think them up. Thanks everyone.

Since: Mar 09

midlothian

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Randi Taylor wrote:
Three replies, not one of them worth the time it took you mouthbreathers to think them up. Thanks everyone.
Seeing it was you that saw all of the lots and lots of lights why are you asking what happened ???

That might be why you get a lot of answers you don't like -
samson

Chicago Ridge, IL

#8 Aug 19, 2013
A possum was "ran" over?
Lives near by

Kankakee, IL

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Around midnight I heard what sounded like a fight. Lots of yelling, Ii was actually scared. I called the police and others must have as well because they arrived within seconds.
I called the apartment management the following work day and he said he already got several calls about this. Apparently it was an argument that got out of hand. It sounded like a lot of angry men. My neighbor said he saw an officer with his gun drawn and some guy on the ground. There had to be neighboring towns police there, just by the number of officers I saw.
It was crazy.....and like I said scary.
Hope this helps answer your question.
dead ted

Midlothian, IL

#11 Sep 2, 2013
Lives near by wrote:
Around midnight I heard what sounded like a fight. Lots of yelling, Ii was actually scared. I called the police and others must have as well because they arrived within seconds.
I called the apartment management the following work day and he said he already got several calls about this. Apparently it was an argument that got out of hand. It sounded like a lot of angry men. My neighbor said he saw an officer with his gun drawn and some guy on the ground. There had to be neighboring towns police there, just by the number of officers I saw.
It was crazy.....and like I said scary.
Hope this helps answer your question.
Zombie Apocalypse started friday night . But because of the holiday it's on hold till tuesday . The zombie union forbids then from working holidays .
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Some real mature posts in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tinley Park Ambulance Service 40 min Rudy 10
Questions to my fellow Blue Islanders..... 3 hr Change is needed 16
Toland/Raiders 3 hr Marcos 29
Tax and Spend will never end we vote em OUT 5 hr ace 20
City Council Two Minutes Limit Designed to Disc... 7 hr flipped 75
Blue Island Rec Center newest employee 7 hr Bob 90
What happen to City Hall Flag Pole 14 hr Change is needed 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages