Midlo raises
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
outraged taxpayer

Posen, IL

#1 May 1, 2014
33% raise for Nicole Faber AKA 5 yr res who has been working in the Building department for less than 6 months? Are you people up there nuts? Must be nice to have your drinking buddies get you a job AFTER you do nothing but rip the Village. Guess it's not who you know but,, who YOU,,,,,, be careful Laurie.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#2 May 1, 2014
outraged taxpayer wrote:
33% raise for Nicole Faber AKA 5 yr res who has been working in the Building department for less than 6 months? Are you people up there nuts? Must be nice to have your drinking buddies get you a job AFTER you do nothing but rip the Village. Guess it's not who you know but,, who YOU,,,,,, be careful Laurie.
Please don't come on here and be negative or speak the truth, it will rub people the wrong way.

Since: Jan 09

Midlothian, IL

#3 May 1, 2014
Know it all - lol there is a difference. Truth and complaining are totally different than being a bully and spitting vile. Obviously you do not know the difference.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#4 May 1, 2014
winterpeaches wrote:
Know it all - lol there is a difference. Truth and complaining are totally different than being a bully and spitting vile. Obviously you do not know the difference.
Name one time I was spitting vile. I'm really interested to know when I did any of those things. It's vile because you don't agree with it?
outraged taxpayer

Posen, IL

#5 May 1, 2014
I will come on here and speak the truth and not care who likes it or not. I will not bully or swear at anyone but I will speak my feelings. I just can't see how as a Village, we are always told about how broke we are,we just had ANOTHER tax increase and now wage increase for someone who clearly got her job because she was unhirable by anyone else because of her mouth and she is drinking buddies with a Trustee and his wife? Was she not the one who through the years criticized Mayor Murawski and what he did and who worked up in the Village? I think next election and the one after that, ALL and I mean ALL Trustess should be voted out of office. Not one single one of them are doing anything to better this Village in any way. It's all about what kind of name can they make for themselves and screw the citizen.Why did she quit posting here? Her new bosses advise her against it because of backlash?

Since: Jan 09

United States

#6 May 1, 2014
No, that is what makes the world go around different opinions - if we all had the same one then I would be a little nervous. As far as you being vile, it will take me sometime to find it. With you not being registered a little difficult.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#7 May 1, 2014
outraged taxpayer wrote:
I will come on here and speak the truth and not care who likes it or not. I will not bully or swear at anyone but I will speak my feelings. I just can't see how as a Village, we are always told about how broke we are,we just had ANOTHER tax increase and now wage increase for someone who clearly got her job because she was unhirable by anyone else because of her mouth and she is drinking buddies with a Trustee and his wife? Was she not the one who through the years criticized Mayor Murawski and what he did and who worked up in the Village? I think next election and the one after that, ALL and I mean ALL Trustess should be voted out of office. Not one single one of them are doing anything to better this Village in any way. It's all about what kind of name can they make for themselves and screw the citizen.Why did she quit posting here? Her new bosses advise her against it because of backlash?
I would assume you are correct in all your observations, she was the one who would come one here and call people names for not being as smart as her when in fact yes, she got her info from Gary, Warren Vista on this site. Funny his wife Frances Street stopped posting when he got elected. Hey that's it! You want me to stop posting you guys can elect me next time:):):).
outraged taxpayer

Posen, IL

#8 May 1, 2014
I see no need in being vile. What is the point of registering? Will I be more credible if I were? Nicole Faber is registered as is Mr. and Mrs Warren Vista. Are they credible anymore or were they ever? Seems lately that since Mrs.Rybak got elected, which I believe started out as a joke but people were so desperate to get rid of Terry Stephens and she got in too deep, has ballooned into a party for all of them and we the tax payers are going to suffer time and again.
Know It All

Chicago, IL

#9 May 1, 2014
outraged taxpayer wrote:
I see no need in being vile. What is the point of registering? Will I be more credible if I were? Nicole Faber is registered as is Mr. and Mrs Warren Vista. Are they credible anymore or were they ever? Seems lately that since Mrs.Rybak got elected, which I believe started out as a joke but people were so desperate to get rid of Terry Stephens and she got in too deep, has ballooned into a party for all of them and we the tax payers are going to suffer time and again.
The thing now is that no one will respond to you, the heads hiding in the sand has started again on this forum just as it did when all the team Terry members scattered like roaches when the lights turned on. Say what you want but there will be no defense for what is going on at village hall, starting with the hire of Nicole Faber.
outraged taxpayer

Posen, IL

#10 May 1, 2014
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text> The thing now is that no one will respond to you, the heads hiding in the sand has started again on this forum just as it did when all the team Terry members scattered like roaches when the lights turned on. Say what you want but there will be no defense for what is going on at village hall, starting with the hire of Nicole Faber.
I agree. Will we ever hear the outcome of the Deputy Chief and his Trial? Will we ever see any substancial Business come here? Will we ever see a growth on Cicero,Ave? Will we ever see a new Grocery store? My answer is I don't think so and if you ask ANY one of them, it will always be the same answer. WE'RE WORKING ON IT!. Too much worrying about who is going to volunteer for something to show their Pride. What Pride? They sucked it right out of us.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#11 May 1, 2014
Know it all - when you speak of 5yr
Sadder

Chicago, IL

#12 May 1, 2014
So Sharon buys another friend for 33%. What does that equate to in dollars? Also does anyone know if the vote was unanimous.
Sadder Yet

Chicago, IL

#13 May 1, 2014
According to the Messenger Sharon wants to reduce her board meetings by half. Apparently showing her face in public twice a month is too stressful. Maybe you shouldn't have run if you can't handle the heat.
Reality Check

Blue Island, IL

#14 May 1, 2014
She has been in office for a year and not one town hall meeting. It does appear she is avoiding the public
Know More

Alsip, IL

#15 May 1, 2014
The Building Department payroll has been cut by around $200,000 a year. Overall payroll in the Village has been cut by around $1 million a year.The 33% raise equates to about $10,000 a year. The vote was unanimous. Trustee Schavone voted present, which means, according to Roberts Rule of Order, that his vote goes with the majority. The rest of the Trustees voted yes, which means Trustee Schavone vote was a yes.
Trustee Schavone also voted yes to hire a Public Works Clerk at the same pay that the Building Department Clerk was just brought up to.
Deputy Chief was let go from the Village. His trial will probably drag on for awhile. The results will probably be in the newspapers.
Charter Fitness is opening in the old Walgreens in August.
Gleasonville

Chicago, IL

#16 May 1, 2014
Thanks for the info I hope you don't bill us for it. Why the village doesn't inform the residents in an official capacity is appalling considering all these changes. I find it ironic that Sharon tried to keep her seat at 228 but now two meetings a month is just too much for her busy schedule.
Sadder

Chicago, IL

#17 May 1, 2014
Know More wrote:
The Building Department payroll has been cut by around $200,000 a year. Overall payroll in the Village has been cut by around $1 million a year.The 33% raise equates to about $10,000 a year. The vote was unanimous. Trustee Schavone voted present, which means, according to Roberts Rule of Order, that his vote goes with the majority. The rest of the Trustees voted yes, which means Trustee Schavone vote was a yes.
Trustee Schavone also voted yes to hire a Public Works Clerk at the same pay that the Building Department Clerk was just brought up to.
Deputy Chief was let go from the Village. His trial will probably drag on for awhile. The results will probably be in the newspapers.
Charter Fitness is opening in the old Walgreens in August.
Since you know more than us lowly taxpayers could you tell us were these jobs are posted at. I believe the village code requires these jobs to be posted to the public not just to the friends of Sharon/Evelyn/Gary. But you Know More.
Know It All

Midlothian, IL

#18 May 1, 2014
Know more is Frances street, book it.
Know It All

Midlothian, IL

#19 May 1, 2014
Know More wrote:
The Building Department payroll has been cut by around $200,000 a year. Overall payroll in the Village has been cut by around $1 million a year.The 33% raise equates to about $10,000 a year. The vote was unanimous. Trustee Schavone voted present, which means, according to Roberts Rule of Order, that his vote goes with the majority. The rest of the Trustees voted yes, which means Trustee Schavone vote was a yes.
Trustee Schavone also voted yes to hire a Public Works Clerk at the same pay that the Building Department Clerk was just brought up to.
Deputy Chief was let go from the Village. His trial will probably drag on for awhile. The results will probably be in the newspapers.
Charter Fitness is opening in the old Walgreens in August.
I wish I got a 10,000 raise after six months! Charter fitness in this town? Get real! Won't last a year.
Outraged Taxpayer

Posen, IL

#20 May 2, 2014
Why wasn't the job posting made Public? Wasn't that a question Nicole Faber posted a couple of years ago? YES! It bothered her until it was time for her to get a job that should have been posted. Why wouldn't the vote be unamnimous,they don't care how thet spend our money.When will Garys wife start working for the Village? Oh, she already is, she's the one who is directing Gary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First National Bank Buildings to be Auctioned 6 min flip flop 33
MS-13, Los Zetas likely very widespread in Chic... (Dec '14) 48 min drew 11
Midlo.police (Mar '12) 2 hr Trumbull 70
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 3 hr Failed Again 137
Stevo at the City Council meeting 3 hr Complete Failure 57
Snack Shack Snack Inn (Jun '10) 4 hr jamie 37
corruption 4 hr truth slayer 10

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages