Remembering Blue Island-Whites-
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blueislandadmire r

Midlothian, IL

#43 May 20, 2013
blueislandadmirer wrote:
I never said all blacks and Mexicans in BI are a problem. Don't make things up. Don't argue against points that I did not make. What my post means is that the more you have in a town. The more crime their.will be because.minorities are factually more violent.
As far as what you are saying about treatment decades ago leading to crime today
Wrong
Most of the Hispanics in this country were not here decades ago. And to encompass all minority crime. Most of the crime is committed by young thugs under 25. So many were not born or were small children decades ago.
You should just shut up. It is beyond clear you do not know what you are talking about and your feelings are geared by emotion rather then fact.
But seriously Greg. While everyhing above I posted is in fact true. I just posted that just to prove you are wrong....and stupid.

Its not really what I want to make my point on.

See you are blaming white people for the problems of blacks by saying that minorites treatment by racists is an excuse for their behavior. Thats the attitude that minorites take. Blaming others for their problems. Billions upon billions of dollars...white taxpayer dollars that is have gone into the black community with no improvement. Free daycare, free lunch, free school, free after school snacks, free everything.

Greg there is an area of the country right now recruiting blacks for the position of life guards. You don't even need to know how to swim. They will teach the lifeguards how to swim Greg. Yes that is right....They will teach.....the lifeguards...how to swim. You know why? For racial equality. Can you believe that Greg. White kids who know how to swim are going to get passed over to hire blacks and mexicans that can not swim Greg.

The time for excuses is over. Its time to put down the can of spray paint and go to work. It's time to stop having babies you can't feed. It's time for more then 30% of black kids to grow up in a home with 2 parents. Its time for accountabiltiy for ones actions without blaming the white man.
blueislandadmire r

Midlothian, IL

#44 May 20, 2013
greg 121 wrote:
<quoted text>
They do the same thing that's what my kids do here now. " you moved because you refuse to live in an area that promotes minorities " and you say your not racist ?
Its not about doing the same things Greg. Its about the level of safety they have while doing those things. BI is a town with a HIGH level of gang activity. I hope your kids don't end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Can things happen anywhere...sure...But things are more likely to happen in some places rather then others. Do I need to explain to you why winning the powerball pays more then the pick 3....Percentages and chance Greg. I do not think you have a strong grip on these things.

Since: May 10

Midlothian, IL

#45 May 20, 2013
blueislandadmirer wrote:
<quoted text>Its not about doing the same things Greg. Its about the level of safety they have while doing those things. BI is a town with a HIGH level of gang activity. I hope your kids don't end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Can things happen anywhere...sure...But things are more likely to happen in some places rather then others. Do I need to explain to you why winning the powerball pays more then the pick 3....Percentages and chance Greg. I do not think you have a strong grip on these things.
Loud n clear !
NowIsee

Oak Lawn, IL

#46 May 28, 2013
BIForward wrote:
Apparently English wasn't your strong suit in school. Nor was higher level thinking skills.
We ARE talking about Greg 121,right?
Honda90

Winfield, KS

#47 May 20, 2014
I have many fond memories of Blue Island in the 60's, we bought my clothes and Dad and Lad, got my haircut at Pat's barber and ate at the White Castle after football games, they don't even sell the pound cakes any more. I lived just west of 127th and Western. My first real job was at Christ Cadillac polishing cars and running errands. Roy Christ was a great old man. Does anyone have a correct spelling for Pat Spinazola, the owner of the barber shop? He used to let me read his Playboys while I got my hair cut and always had liquor at the holidays, I was too young for the liquor.
But one of the not so good memories from 1960 was when the real estate salesman stated to us that " there has never been a n-word living in Blue Island and there never will be." That is a quote. Looking back that was not so good. We were from Iowa and a little more integrated. A little more. It was a different time and a different world.
Max

Elmhurst, IL

#48 May 20, 2014
Honda90 wrote:
I have many fond memories of Blue Island in the 60's, we bought my clothes and Dad and Lad, got my haircut at Pat's barber and ate at the White Castle after football games, they don't even sell the pound cakes any more. I lived just west of 127th and Western. My first real job was at Christ Cadillac polishing cars and running errands. Roy Christ was a great old man. Does anyone have a correct spelling for Pat Spinazola, the owner of the barber shop? He used to let me read his Playboys while I got my hair cut and always had liquor at the holidays, I was too young for the liquor.
But one of the not so good memories from 1960 was when the real estate salesman stated to us that " there has never been a n-word living in Blue Island and there never will be." That is a quote. Looking back that was not so good. We were from Iowa and a little more integrated. A little more. It was a different time and a different world.
I believe Pat past away about 10 years ago?
Honda90

Winfield, KS

#49 May 20, 2014
And it should also be remembered that part of the segregation of Blue Island was due to the presence of the mob. Greenwood Ave. had several noted figures back in the 60's. Even the high school had kids that were "protected", it was a different time. I wrote on another site that it is unfortunate that we look backward at the good old days and not forward to the better days.
Think About Now

Willowbrook, IL

#50 May 20, 2014
Honda90 wrote:
And it should also be remembered that part of the segregation of Blue Island was due to the presence of the mob. Greenwood Ave. had several noted figures back in the 60's. Even the high school had kids that were "protected", it was a different time. I wrote on another site that it is unfortunate that we look backward at the good old days and not forward to the better days.
The good old days are gone. Look at B.I. today. The BIIP is doing nothing to bring this town back.
howdy doody

Munster, IN

#51 May 20, 2014
Facts are facts. Call me rascist or call me a realist. Coloreds and Mexicants do commit more crime. Fact. Morons, this is the reason this country is screwed because people cannot or will not open their eyes and see what is actually going on. Keep making excuses till bubba is f$@?!ng ur shit up.
BIIP PARADE

Alsip, IL

#52 May 20, 2014
Think About Now wrote:
<quoted text>The good old days are gone. Look at B.I. today. The BIIP is doing nothing to bring this town back.
Look around what do you see?
Any promises Kept?
Is the bridge open?
Streets fixed?
Water mains taken care of?
Dead trees cut down before they are taken down by storms?
Any savings established for the municipality?
Chuck

Skokie, IL

#53 May 24, 2014
BIIP PARADE wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around what do you see?
Any promises Kept?
Is the bridge open?
Streets fixed?
Water mains taken care of?
Dead trees cut down before they are taken down by storms?
Any savings established for the municipality?
Let's add to that ....
- any new businesses?
- Jewel property developed?
- vacant store fronts cleaned?
- taxes lowered?
- anyone polled about our opinions?
- Merit based hiring?
- Accountability ?
- Safer community?
- Improved city image ?
- Improved services ?

Nope. Thanks to the democratic Blue island Independent party ... Our once thriving community is heading to become the next Robbins while the socialist elite take care of their own ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 1 hr Crack is wack 2
Mayor Vargas deserves No Medal Of Honor for Sta... 2 hr BI Deserves Better 134
Police cheif removes another topix 4 hr What an idiot 7
Open Letter to All Veteran's 4 hr Join Us 28
Blue Island Park District Woes 5 hr Larry 24
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 5 hr Is She a lawyer 221
Mayor Alsberry's deceptive agenda to change our... 6 hr Lbh 4

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages