Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Heard David Burke is out. Talked to the guys at PD and they were very happy..
trumbull

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

A shame, was a deceit cop.
Hal No

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

trumbull wrote:
Yes he is a very honarable man and a good copper. Word on the street is Hal is the new chief.
trumbull

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I know Hal,s been a cop a long time, but never seen him on call or write a ticket. Hell I have not seen him in a squad car.
trumbull

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Let's hope Hal has some of his father in him
Hal Dwarfman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

trumbull wrote:
I know Hal,s been a cop a long time, but never seen him on call or write a ticket. Hell I have not seen him in a squad car.
Are you making fun of my size

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I know this is true, but has anyone heard whom she intends to appoint in his place?
details please

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

trumbull wrote:
A deceit cop lol. oops
Resident

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

He treated his guys like crap. except his idiot son in law and zamier.
whoisthat

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Who is Burkes son-in-law?
April Voter

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Chief Burke always struck me as being top-notch. I am sorry to see him go.
in the know

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Resident you have know idea what your talking about. Chief Burke raised the bar for the PD and they were held to that. They couldnt meet it and they did not like being held to such a high standard. He did not treat them like crap as you say he expected them to do the they were hired for. And take some pride in it.
me know right so good

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

in the know wrote:
Resident you have know idea what your talking about. Chief Burke raised the bar for the PD and they were held to that. They couldnt meet it and they did not like being held to such a high standard. He did not treat them like crap as you say he expected them to do the they were hired for. And take some pride in it.
you have no idea !
In the know

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

me know right so good wrote:
<quoted text> you have no idea !
Pretty sure I do.
Resident

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

in the know wrote:
Ok Dave. Re read your paragraph and learn how to write.
In the know

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dave. Re read your paragraph and learn how to write.
Great comeback. You know I'm right and maybe your one that could not reach his potential....
who the hell are you

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Resident wrote:
He treated his guys like crap. except his idiot son in law and zamier.
im sorry do you personally know Dave Burke's son in law?? It sure takes a lot of balls to call someone an idiot behind a computer screen. You clearly don't know him at all so why don't you keep your mouth shut? He is a Damn good cop and an honest and LOYAL individual. maybe you should take some notes.
Must be a Burke relative

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

who the hell are you wrote:
<quoted text>
im sorry do you personally know Dave Burke's son in law?? It sure takes a lot of balls to call someone an idiot behind a computer screen. You clearly don't know him at all so why don't you keep your mouth shut? He is a Damn good cop and an honest and LOYAL individual. maybe you should take some notes.
His son in law was hired by his father in law, Dave Burke, what do you call that. Nepotism. And personally, the guys a tool bag.
Must be bitter

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Must be a Burke relative wrote:
<quoted text>
His son in law was hired by his father in law, Dave Burke, what do you call that. Nepotism. And personally, the guys a tool bag.
Let's do a little fact check....his son in law was not hired by him. He tested for the police department and got on the list JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. He waited his turn and finally got hired. Funny, because if you had ANY idea of what you are talking about you would know that the police and fire commission are the ones that hire the officers and do the interview process,not the chief or deputy chief or anyone else. Since his son in law is not from around here and the only people he knows are the other police officers you've clearly just revealed the fact that you are a Midlothian police officer. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and stop being a cry baby. You can't handle the fact that he is a good person and a good cop and not a jack ass like yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dixmoor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••