Siegel looks Old
Old

Evergreen Park, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2013
The Old Mayor is gone. Saw gene the other day and he looked old and I mean old. Looked like piss was running down his leg and he smelled like diarrhea. Stinky mean old man
Immature Idiot

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Old wrote:
The Old Mayor is gone. Saw gene the other day and he looked old and I mean old. Looked like piss was running down his leg and he smelled like diarrhea. Stinky mean old man
Grow up you immature idiot. The man did a great job and years of dedication for this village.
hasBeen

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Immature Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up you immature idiot. The man did a great job and years of dedication for this village.
Gene Siegel was a terrible Mayor. Baldermann and all the pension deals and tax payer debt happened on his watch. Thank God and Florida he is gone!
rambett

Oak Lawn, IL

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Siegel should of retired sooner
then he could have had some retirement time too visit with his family, and gotten too make up for lost time. but when people get power it goes too their head, and all thought of their families go away.
To the Light

Evergreen Park, IL

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Gene has come to the end of the rainbow. He has more money than he will ever spend. Big pension benefits and now he should live his remaining time in peace. I think he was an awful mayor and has destroyed our town but he should be allowed some peace during this the late winter of life.
No Memory

Alsip, IL

#6 Oct 29, 2013
To the Light wrote:
Gene has come to the end of the rainbow. He has more money than he will ever spend. Big pension benefits and now he should live his remaining time in peace. I think he was an awful mayor and has destroyed our town but he should be allowed some peace during this the late winter of life.
Mayor Siegel did a great job for this community throughout his years of service. Our community benefited from all the years he was Mayor. We should all be thankful for his service and wish him well in his retirement. Thanks Mayor for all your hard work.
Looking Good

Alsip, IL

#7 Nov 12, 2013
No Memory wrote:
<quoted text>Mayor Siegel did a great job for this community throughout his years of service. Our community benefited from all the years he was Mayor. We should all be thankful for his service and wish him well in his retirement. Thanks Mayor for all your hard work.
Had seen the Mayor the other day and he still looks good. Hope he enjoys his retirement. Thanks Mayor for all you did for our community.
waknup

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Nov 13, 2013
your not going to tell me about the the streets that where paved 21 years ago are you?he should of retired 15 years ago.
Trip

Oak Lawn, IL

#9 Nov 20, 2013
He did a good job thru the early 90's but since then he kinda let things go. Thats when he should have retired. I did ask for his help one time during his tenure and was ignored and it was then I stopped voting for him.
hershy squirts

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 29, 2013
We are suffering because gene checked out years and years ago. I sure hope wr can turn the corner now that he is a retired guy in his nineties.
stinky drippings

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 11, 2014
Gene needs to wear a stronger diper! The ones he wears just don't seem to work very well. Poor Old Guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
recount going for Hillary in wisconsin 34 min need justice for ... 5
A cowardly excuse for a man 4 hr Big Daddy Woo Woo 49
Chicago Rdige Trustee 8 hr NoWay 23
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 8 hr Change is needed 77
the blue island forum (Nov '09) 12 hr Basics 48
Code Red... Powered by Topix 22 hr Sir Walter 35
Chicago Ridge PTA Fri Winer 11

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages