First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Long live Ted

Evergreen Park, IL

#41 Jul 17, 2013
Ted Nugent Racist wrote:
Boycott Chicago Ridge fest and the whole dam racist village at that for continuing to invite a racist like Ted Nugent the draft dodger, far from a patriot and someone to get advice from.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/15/ted-n...
Proud Ridge Rat

Hobart, IN

#42 Jul 20, 2013
Just Moved Away wrote:
<quoted text>I heard a funny story at work today that my co-worker was telling. People in Chicago Ridge she said actually take their vacations from work so that they can go to all four days of Ridgefest. I told her she had to be wrong because, I confided, I used to live there for a while, in the Ridge and that would not be the case. She went on to explain that some second and third generation Ridge Rats (not my favorite term) actually took the whole week off to party and hook up and that all the business in the Village actually came to a halt. I thought, well maybe times have changed, or maybe I just never paid attention. Have fun back there.
If you were from here, Ridge Rat would not NOT be your favorite term, you'd be proud of it!!
Dad

Evergreen Park, IL

#43 Jul 20, 2013
Go away
John

Chicago, IL

#44 Jul 22, 2013
Heard about a grass roots effort to get a bunch of Treyvon MArtin demonstrators at the Fest all day Saturday for when the right wing gun nut plays. Bussing them in from Cal Park and Englewood. MAny local white folks involved too. They will be storming the gates like Bastille Day.
jbob

Oak Lawn, IL

#45 Jul 26, 2013
R FEST empty
Good

Forest Park, IL

#46 Jul 26, 2013
I hope they do show up. There hasn't been enough answering these protests. There was a jury that decided this case. Done. Are we saying after all this time we all of the sudden are going to ignore our legal system? No protests when the exact same thing happened with a black man as the shooter. Where were the protests when those teens shot the baby in the face? Work on stopping them from killing their own.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
John wrote:
Heard about a grass roots effort to get a bunch of Treyvon MArtin demonstrators at the Fest all day Saturday for when the right wing gun nut plays. Bussing them in from Cal Park and Englewood. MAny local white folks involved too. They will be storming the gates like Bastille Day.
Two Handed

Oak Lawn, IL

#47 Jul 27, 2013
John wrote:
I don't think they'll show up. They cannot afford to pay $15 to get in and they won't be able to use their links card so they'll be out of luck.
Why

Oak Lawn, IL

#48 Jul 28, 2013
Can we please get someone else to sing the national anthem next year besides the mother daughter five some? They were not great and is she taking them on tour next? Are they taking over the whole village? They already have OLOR in their pocket.I'm sure there is someone that can sing better.
Chuck dont give a f---

Oak Lawn, IL

#49 Jul 29, 2013
Its time for chi thug o ridge fest to become cheaper than my tax bill. Cost me 240 bucks just for me my family to get those mega passes. That justs gets you in and on rides! Not counting food beer games & shopping! Holy crap, i could go to disney for about the same price! At least there i dont have to see tons o thugs jumping the back fence to get in. But Chuck dont care cuz uncle Ted came
Fun

Oak Lawn, IL

#50 Jul 29, 2013
Best ride there was the wobbling picnic table i sat on saturday night

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#51 Jul 24, 2014
Time to get my drunk on!!!
Sammy

Chicago, IL

#52 Jul 24, 2014
MAy the spirit of festivus remain in your hearts all season long, now where is a lawn I can piss on tonite?
Charles not in charge

Tinley Park, IL

#53 Jul 25, 2014
Must say tho for the towns 100th anniversary the fest seemed to be severely scaled back, beer still too much $ which is why the beer tent was empty all night and people sneaking it in, food court same boring places, and hell, cant even buy a pair of sunglasses or a phone case!! But i can and will buy the toy machine gun that will break before i get off birmingham!! Big name band and perfect weather and still plenty of tables available......such a shame Mr Tokar....and btw the look on your face last night said you agree with me
CrapFest

Chicago, IL

#54 Jul 25, 2014
Everyone who holds elected office in chicago ridge should be replaced! Ridgefest is a joke amd so are the hacks that run this hell hole.
Ted

Oak Lawn, IL

#55 Jul 26, 2014
OMG Frinite 1\2 the picnic tables were open, only about 125 people there and probably most with free passes. Now Sat at 4pm about 80 people there, looks like RF is done, RIP Festivus...
Big-Time Winner

Romeoville, IL

#56 Jul 29, 2014
Big Time Winners don't worry about losing money on Ridgefest. We can tell the story any way we want. Too hot. Too cold. Too wet. We charge all these sheeple and drunks so much we still bring in plenty. Plus we get to order lots of workers so we look like Big Time Winners of course
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#57 Aug 6, 2014
I hear the losses at the fest are over $25k.... wow
fest face

Chicago, IL

#58 Nov 25, 2014
ONLY 35 more weeks to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the Cook County Tax Increase com 1 hr Alan 2
City 911 center closing 11/2017 2 hr Correction 8
CR School Board Election Results 3 hr NO to Mary Call 12
rats, rats and more rats (Sep '16) 3 hr Less Moody and Fran 21
School board meeting 4/20/17 18 hr Condolences 21
who will getvemty trustee chair midlo? 18 hr q 4
the BIPD (Feb '10) 23 hr We Believe 99

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance