Steal

Chicago Ridge, IL

#21 Jun 10, 2013
Hey Chuck! How much cash will be pocketed??? How Much Chuck??? How Much??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 12, 2013
Just got my water bill. Are you kidding, Ted Nugent again???
Sway

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 12, 2013
Tokar likes Ted Nuggent, Reminds him of his youth when he would sway and jerk his head to the beat. His long flowing hair swishing and flowing thru the air.

I bet he lets his hair get longer so that he can do it again at the Ridgefest concert.
NeoNAzi ExCon Fest Goer

Chicago, IL

#24 Jun 12, 2013
That Tokar image deeply disturbs me
Randall Patrick McMurphy

Chicago, IL

#25 Jun 19, 2013
Its medication time gentlemen, its medication time you freaks
lame

Chicago, IL

#26 Jun 19, 2013
Its going to be boring with shit rides like always. Idk why people are stupid enough to continue paying for shitfest. I can see paying for ted nugent but the other days should be free.
Ridger

Chicago Ridge, IL

#27 Jun 19, 2013
lame wrote:
Its going to be boring with shit rides like always. Idk why people are stupid enough to continue paying for shitfest. I can see paying for ted nugent but the other days should be free.
You're right about you being lame! Stay home you dump shit.
Tina

Chicago, IL

#28 Jul 10, 2013
I cant wait gonna be so fun to see all my friends
Audit

Chicago, IL

#29 Jul 10, 2013
How much cash is going to end up in the wrong pockets? Will cash be diverted into the hands of the political bosses hands. Is it yummy yummy time for the Tokster?
Just Moved Away

Chicago, IL

#30 Jul 11, 2013
Hitler wrote:
I love this guy
Ted Nugent - Ridgefest at Freedom Park - Chicago Ridge, IL - July 27, 2013
I heard a funny story at work today that my co-worker was telling. People in Chicago Ridge she said actually take their vacations from work so that they can go to all four days of Ridgefest. I told her she had to be wrong because, I confided, I used to live there for a while, in the Ridge and that would not be the case. She went on to explain that some second and third generation Ridge Rats (not my favorite term) actually took the whole week off to party and hook up and that all the business in the Village actually came to a halt. I thought, well maybe times have changed, or maybe I just never paid attention. Have fun back there.
DontLetTheDoorHi tYaInDaAs

Chicago Ridge, IL

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Just Moved Away wrote:
<quoted text>I heard a funny story at work today that my co-worker was telling. People in Chicago Ridge she said actually take their vacations from work so that they can go to all four days of Ridgefest. I told her she had to be wrong because, I confided, I used to live there for a while, in the Ridge and that would not be the case. She went on to explain that some second and third generation Ridge Rats (not my favorite term) actually took the whole week off to party and hook up and that all the business in the Village actually came to a halt. I thought, well maybe times have changed, or maybe I just never paid attention. Have fun back there.
No such thing as 2nd and 3rd generation Ridge Rats.
Jimmy

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 12, 2013
Just Moved Away wrote:
<quoted text>I heard a funny story at work today that my co-worker was telling. People in Chicago Ridge she said actually take their vacations from work so that they can go to all four days of Ridgefest. I told her she had to be wrong because, I confided, I used to live there for a while, in the Ridge and that would not be the case. She went on to explain that some second and third generation Ridge Rats (not my favorite term) actually took the whole week off to party and hook up and that all the business in the Village actually came to a halt. I thought, well maybe times have changed, or maybe I just never paid attention. Have fun back there.
I took the month off
Guy

Oak Lawn, IL

#33 Jul 12, 2013
Yep my vacation starts the Sunday before the fest and ends the monday after the fest! Every single year! Hope just moved away stays away!
Just Moved Away

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 12, 2013
Guy wrote:
Yep my vacation starts the Sunday before the fest and ends the monday after the fest! Every single year! Hope just moved away stays away!
I always have, and planned on staying away again. Thanks for clearing this up for me.
hi there

Chicago, IL

#35 Jul 14, 2013
How much you p
Politians gonna make.....
Wanted to go to this but

Oak Lawn, IL

#36 Jul 15, 2013
With this idiot there I guess I never will
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/15/ted-n...
GO Teddy

Chicago Ridge, IL

#37 Jul 15, 2013
Wanted to go to this but wrote:
Please, please stay home. I don't want to breath the same idiot air that goofed you up.
Long live Zim and Ted.
Jesse

Chicago, IL

#38 Jul 17, 2013
Great place for a Treyvon MArtin protest, thanks CR, for having us, we promise to behave LOL
concerned taxpayer

Frankfort, IL

#39 Jul 17, 2013
Haha.....sweaty Teddy, gotta love him!!!!!!!!
Ted Nugent Racist

Munster, IN

#40 Jul 17, 2013
Boycott Chicago Ridge fest and the whole dam racist village at that for continuing to invite a racist like Ted Nugent the draft dodger, far from a patriot and someone to get advice from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public hearing for ward revision 1 hr Really 151
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 2 hr Clemency for El C... 93
Public hearing and council vote 3 hr Taxpayers deserve... 28
State Rep 28th Bob Rita is not addressing the ... (Jul '14) 11 hr Intentional Wrong... 105
public hearing tomorrow night 12 hr Epic 86
La Finka Restaurant (Nov '12) 18 hr Former Alderman 23
12 Hour shifts will bleed the taxpayers dry (Aug '15) 18 hr Stay on topic 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages