Hells Angels
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 11, 2010
Anyone else seeing these guys all over town all of a sudden? Been seeing them all over Cicero the last couple of weeks.
Hello

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2010
They have a club house on Halsted in Harvey. Stop in and say hi.
ann marie

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 11, 2010
they were about 10 of them in the residential area last nite around 700 pm near Breman High school

they were not riding they were parked at the high school and when i drove back around they were still there. They had the hells angels T-Shirts on
Did It Hurt

Blue Island, IL

#4 Jun 11, 2010
I have not noticed, but have not been out and about a lot lately.

There are a few from the Modlo area though in a Hell's Angel chapter.

It is warmer and color riding season. Who knows, there could be a meeting, some gangs getting in there turf, or they just could be visiting friends.

There are a couple of local places the riders frequesnt.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 11, 2010
They usually hold a "rally" around this time every year,sadly though it's illegal to take a large s.u.v. and run these idiots down as they're driving down the road, if they are gathering in an area that makes you feel unsafe then by all means call 911 and have this vermin ran out of town, and it is true they have their "club house" in Harvey, go figure that one out.
ann marie

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 11, 2010
the midlothian police did not know they were around the area
Did It Hurt

Blue Island, IL

#7 Jun 11, 2010
One of the gang members is from that general area. Unless he shaved or is bald, he will have red hair.
ann marie wrote:
they were about 10 of them in the residential area last nite around 700 pm near Breman High school
they were not riding they were parked at the high school and when i drove back around they were still there. They had the hells angels T-Shirts on
Wondering

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 11, 2010
Hopefully no one thinks it's cool to have them around, they are just as bad as thug gang-bangers. The worst thing is they have this "who us?" mentality. I just always think back to the scene from Bronx Tale when I see these morons.
Call Police

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 11, 2010
These Thugs will stay around until you run them out of town. When you see them gathering in crowds call police so they can find out what's going on. Unfortunatley they hang out in O'Learys Bar on 147th and Waverly. Everyone should BoyCott this bar because of the Cliental they have in there. Even the Owner is a memeber of a Bad Motorcycle club from California. STAY OUT OF THERE AND KEEP THESE THUGS OUT OF OUR TOWN.
CITIZEN

Midlothian, IL

#10 Jun 11, 2010
one has been living on 153rd street for about 6 months now. 2 others also live on the east side of midlothian.
ann marie

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 11, 2010
does anyone know if they are causing trouble in our community?
Midlo parent

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jun 11, 2010
I live by Bremen and see the one on 153rd all the time....haven't heard of any trouble...nor have I heard loud pipes
My Dad used to own a motorcycle repair shop so I have always grown up around bikes....and although my family never ran with a "club" or never partied like bikers, I have always seen that if you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. Of course there is always the stray idiot as in any group of people.
angry about police

Midlothian, IL

#13 Jun 11, 2010
most of you people think anytime a group of motorcycles rides by there gang bangers or hells angels plenty of real nice people ride in motorcycle clubs doctors lawyers even police

Since: Jan 09

Midlothian, IL

#14 Jun 11, 2010
i ride and love it - not all riders or as you say club members are thugs or trouble makers - people like to stero-type. we like to ride, raise money for organizations, Park Lawn, The Freedom Wall, Toys For Tots just to name a few. We have parties that raise money for handicapped children to off set bills.
Did It Hurt

Blue Island, IL

#15 Jun 11, 2010
I do not believe the posters are picking on all the bikers.

The Hell's Angels are easy to spot by the riders wearing colors.
angry about police wrote:
most of you people think anytime a group of motorcycles rides by there gang bangers or hells angels plenty of real nice people ride in motorcycle clubs doctors lawyers even police

Midlothian, IL

#16 Jun 11, 2010
what black with white lettering
maybe they are the outlaws - or who knows
You Will Know

Blue Island, IL

#17 Jun 11, 2010
No. It is quite obvious.

The members jackets state "Hells Angels" along with the clubs insignia.

Leave them alone on the raod and they will leave you alone. Just give them all bikers room on the road.

BTW, the club you mentioned is a rival club. It is not a complement or polite to either club member to make a comparison much less bring up a rival in any conversation.
winterpeaches wrote:
what black with white lettering
maybe they are the outlaws - or who knows

Midlothian, IL

#18 Jun 12, 2010
i personally don't have a problem with them nor do i feeld threatened by them = stayed in a hotel in sturgis with them durning bike week (only one that had rooms) they were polite and pleasant - it is everyone else quivering in their boots
love midlothian

Midlothian, IL

#19 Jun 12, 2010
Hells angels are trouble my neighbor said he was an enforcer said he used to duct tape people down and torture them.My neighbor ,heroin addict I dont know if he represents but seems creepy to me.
love midlothian

Midlothian, IL

#20 Jun 12, 2010
winterpeaches wrote:
i personally don't have a problem with them nor do i feeld threatened by them = stayed in a hotel in sturgis with them durning bike week (only one that had rooms) they were polite and pleasant - it is everyone else quivering in their boots
I dont think people stereotype with bikers.Theres all kinds of people riding Moms young and old Grandmas and Grandpas nice people.I dont approve of riding small children on the back though got a neighbor who rides her small children on back just to dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) 4 hr It Is So 53
The corruption continues at Bloom Trail... 6 hr ALF 20
Stevo at the City Council meeting 8 hr clown control 36
Don't Be Fooled ...Are You Rain Ready Survey 9 hr Election 2017 8
Hillary 2016 ...Lock Her Up 9 hr Where the taxes 16
Josh Deabel going down (Mar '15) 9 hr Zorro 23
Did you attend tonight's Flooding meeting at Pa... 10 hr Will of the People 1

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance