Cal Sag Bike Trail (Breaks Ground thi...

Cal Sag Bike Trail (Breaks Ground this October)

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2013
I hadn't heard about this, but it sounds like a really cool idea.

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/20662318-52...

There's even a map of where it will start/end.

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sit... $6wU9GSUcqtd9hs3TFeZCn0vq69IZV iKeqDZhqNLziaXiKG0K_ms4C2keQo5 4&CONTENTTYPE=application/ pdf&CONTENTDISPOSITION=BIK E_TRAILS_CALSAG.pdf

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Sorry the second link won't work, but you can get it from the article.
Look

Midlothian, IL

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Do u know anything about the bike and walking trails that were supposed to be added to the Forest Preserve land east of Oak Forest Hospital ? I thought some of it was supposed to be done by now.
trumbull

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Look wrote:
Do u know anything about the bike and walking trails that were supposed to be added to the Forest Preserve land east of Oak Forest Hospital ? I thought some of it was supposed to be done by now.
was just out there. Looks like they have done the survey work, signs are up. They just haven't paved anything.
trumbull

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jun 23, 2013
You have to go through the hospital entrance, just tell the guard where your going.
Look

Midlothian, IL

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Thanks Trumball. So can you basically walk the planned routes, the trails are there, its just that they're not paved yet?
trumbull

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Look wrote:
Thanks Trumball. So can you basically walk the planned routes, the trails are there, its just that they're not paved yet?
there's a road that runs parallel to 159th next to the cemetery. You walk to a sign that marks a ancient civilization, go right and you basically walk around the lake.there's signs that give basic layout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john ryan puppet for james quinn !!! 10 min James J 6
What is Lisa Madigan doing about all the murder... 12 min Whats important 12
Sterling Lumber leaving BI 14 min taxpayer 1
Daddona Fired 36 min Questionable 5
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 54 min Checkin Out Joe 231
A cowardly excuse for a man (Jun '16) 1 hr Stomper Joe 71
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? 6 hr Pompas jacka55 98

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance