Sundog512

Homewood, IL

#390 Apr 28, 2013
I love Destroy the Tea party.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#391 Apr 29, 2013
Sounds like that's something you're quite familiar with, Tea Bagger.
libtard wrote:
Sundog and destroy, English teaching partners. How nice. I bet I can find you both on the sex offender maps.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#392 Apr 29, 2013
Of course you realize that doesn't work at all when you are doing it to a registered poster. Only makes you look dumb....as if you needed any help at all.
dumbteabagger wrote:
I love Destroy the Tea party.
Destroy the Tea party

Homewood, IL

#393 Apr 30, 2013
Now now Sundog512, be nice. Love your neighbors like you do me. Peace. Rejoice in the differences of opinion. We as liberals welcome different points of view
. That's how we run.
libtard

Houston, TX

#394 Apr 30, 2013
my butt hurts. anybody got any salve?
Destroy the Tea party

Homewood, IL

#395 Apr 30, 2013
You can have some of ours, love Sundog512 and me.
libtard

Houston, TX

#396 Apr 30, 2013
no thanks. i dont need any lube. i've evolved. when i bend over, i self lubricate.
Destroy the Teaparty

Forest Park, IL

#397 Apr 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Of course you realize that doesn't work at all when you are doing it to a registered poster. Only makes you look dumb....as if you needed any help at all.
<quoted text>
He's officially been reduced to posting pathetic gay smack .... to himself now.

WE WIN!

I'm sure his new material just killed out on the playground at recess though.
Destroy the Teaparty

Forest Park, IL

#398 Apr 30, 2013
libtard wrote:
my butt hurts. anybody got any salve?
That didn't take long!

I knew your dubious sexual orientation would eventually rear it's ugly head.

Not only are you continually bringing up homosexual behavior in your posts now ... you (who usually can't spell half the words you use on here) magically have no problem whatsoever spelling "butt" and "salve" correctly.

Coincidence?

I think not!

I sure hope the words "rear" and "head" don't give you any ideas there!
Destroy the Tea party

Homewood, IL

#399 Apr 30, 2013
Who me?
libtard

Homewood, IL

#400 Apr 30, 2013
Sexist fools.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

#401 Apr 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not impressed by your verbosity.
Obama record speaks for itself. Simply because you are dumb enough to believe the lies spoon fed to idiots like you from Faux News, the rest of us are not required to be burdened with your stupidity.
Any time idiots (you) are willing to forgive republicans for their abysmal record (lies about WMD, inability to capture or kill bin Laden, ignoring a faltering economy until it finally crashed, bank bailouts, etc...,), while pointing at "Obama's faults," you've already proven you meet the intelligence requirements to be a republican. You're dumb enough.
First and foremost, the fact that you have to resort to such ad hominem tells me all I need to know about your intellectual capacity or lack thereof. Anyone with even the slighest gumption knows that you don't win arguments by resorting to such callow attacks. However, I'll indulge you since you are completely bereft of reality, ostensibly morose, and incredibly ignorant.

The fact that you have the chutzpah to tout Obama's hapless record is comical borderline cumbersome. It's almost as if haven't been paying attention since his befuddling inception back in 2008 otherwise you wouldn't be spewing out such goobledygook? It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to measure the performance of a presidency as all you need to do is delve into government statistics. From an unfatomable U6 to historic debt and defict levels to anemic GDP growth to record food stamp recipients to an inconceivable CCI and MI, Obama has been a clear and arrant failure. The aforementioned has nothing to do with "FAUX NEWS" inasmuch as it has to do with actual numbers and statistics. In other words, spare with me with your excuse ridden drivel and foppery.

That said, it would be propitious if you'd actually educate yourself because you sound dilettantish. While I understand your irascible over his failed presidency, that still doesn't excuse your sheer ignorance. By the way, allow me to clue you on a few things in response to your last comments since you are painstakingly devoid of reality. The WMD's you're chastising Bush about were also believed to exist by prominent Democrats like John Kerry, John Edwards, and Hillary Clinton. You know, the same people who signed off on the war with the Republicans? Of course, the media would never promulgate that narrative because they are obsessed with calling Bush a warmonger. TARP was also extended by Obama despite the fact he hasn't paid his back with interest like the former president did. As for Bin Laden, I have no problem commending your hero on that along with Bush and his enhanced interrogation techniques and intel that helped capture one of the most malevolent terrorists in the world.
Moe

Park Forest, IL

#402 Apr 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Okay, Moe, then you tell us what the Tea Baggers and the Republitards have done in the last 5 years to make things better.
What have they offered to do to reduce unemployment? What have they proposed to make America safer? Have they taken any steps to end the wars in Afghanistan or Iraq? What have they done to help the housing market? The unemployed? Have they offered any bills to improve education in this country? Have the proposed any legislation to reduce the number of illegal immigrants? What about ending violence in the inner cities? Have the done anything to reduce the deficit?
What are their accomplishments?
<quoted text>
It's rather difficult to have a civilized discussion with someone who is spewing out asinine monikers towards a large faction of people that they don't even know. In other words, it doesn't matter what I say as you'll still blindly despise them given your childish rhetoric. It would behoove you to try and engage in respectful discourse so people will ultimately take you seriously. However, I'll induldge and answer your questions since you inquired.

The Tea Party is not responsible for presiding over the economy, implementing policies, or withdrawing troops from overseas. Most importantly though, they are also not in charge of coalescing everyone together and enacting legislation. That is the job of the POTUS and he has failed miserably given the amount of dysfunction going on in Washington. After all, he is the one who sets the tone there and nobody else. What bothers me the most is that this is the same president who ran on unifying the country while blithely stating "there are no red states or blue states" which turned out to be farcical at best. In fact, I can't even recall a point in time where there was so much partisan gridlock under a president before? Even Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush were able to bring everyone together to get things done.

That said, while I'm not even remotely insinuating that Obama is at fault for everything, his intransigence and narcissism truly makes it difficult for the Republicans and Democrats to come to a detente. In other words, it's either Obama's obdurate policies or the highway especially since they control two-thirds of the government. Look no further than the implementation of Obamacare and the Stimulus Package, which received no bipartisan support. That is beyond unprecedented and irresponsible to say the least since neither did and/or will improve our economy. However, to answer your main question though; the Tea Party Movement undoutedly enabled the Republicans to win the House of Representatives, which has prevented Obama from spending even more while raising taxes.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#403 May 1, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, the fact that you have to resort to such ad hominem tells me all I need to know about your intellectual capacity or lack thereof. Anyone with even the slighest gumption knows that you don't win arguments by resorting to such callow attacks.
There is no "argument." You people are just wrong and I am happy to point it out.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I'll indulge you since you are completely bereft of reality, ostensibly morose, and incredibly ignorant.
Verbose.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you have the chutzpah to tout Obama's hapless record is comical borderline cumbersome. It's almost as if haven't been paying attention since his befuddling inception back in 2008 otherwise you wouldn't be spewing out such goobledygook?
Was that really a question? I believe you better go back and re-write that last sentence. Try to make sense this time.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to measure the performance of a presidency as all you need to do is delve into government statistics.
Hmmmm....considering that the republicans offered us "Mitt Romney" as an alternative, I believe that your reality might be just a tad skewed.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
From an unfatomable U6 to historic debt and defict levels to anemic GDP growth to record food stamp recipients to an inconceivable CCI and MI, Obama has been a clear and arrant failure.
And what have the republicans done to correct the situation--other than offer us "Mitt Romney?"
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
The aforementioned has nothing to do with "FAUX NEWS" inasmuch as it has to do with actual numbers and statistics. In other words, spare with me with your excuse ridden drivel and foppery.
Okay, I will. As long as you spare me your superficial economic knowledge.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
That said, it would be propitious if you'd actually educate yourself because you sound dilettantish.
Working that Thesaurus overtime today, huh?

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
While I understand your irascible over his failed presidency,
Shouldn't that be irascibility?
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
that still doesn't excuse your sheer ignorance.
Oh, like your verbosity doesn't cover up the fact that you have absolutely nothing of substance to say.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, allow me to clue you on a few things in response to your last comments since you are painstakingly devoid of reality.
Oh please do.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
The WMD's you're chastising Bush about were also believed to exist by prominent Democrats like John Kerry, John Edwards, and Hillary Clinton.
Well hell, even I believed they existed. I made the mistake of trusting the president and his cabinet, as did a lot of Americans. That's still no excuse for him lying to us.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, the same people who signed off on the war with the Republicans?
So because the believed the lies of the president, they are as guilty of the president? I love the logic of idiots. Verbose idiots, but idiots nonetheless.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the media would never promulgate that narrative because they are obsessed with calling Bush a warmonger.
Actually, at the time, the media believed Bush's lies too, but please, don't let reality get in the way of you spinning a good yarn.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
TARP was also extended by Obama despite the fact he hasn't paid his back with interest like the former president did. As for Bin Laden, I have no problem commending your hero on that along with Bush and his enhanced interrogation techniques and intel that helped capture one of the most malevolent terrorists in the world.
Bush had nothing to do with it.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#404 May 1, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather difficult to have a civilized discussion with someone who is spewing out asinine monikers towards a large faction of people that they don't even know. In other words, it doesn't matter what I say as you'll still blindly despise them given your childish rhetoric. It would behoove you to try and engage in respectful discourse so people will ultimately take you seriously.
Of course your friend libtard's antics are excused because he is as ignorant as you.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I'll induldge and answer your questions since you inquired.
The Tea Party is not responsible for presiding over the economy, implementing policies, or withdrawing troops from overseas. Most importantly though, they are also not in charge of coalescing everyone together and enacting legislation.
Actually, they are responisble for blocking every piece of legislation that the president or democrats have proposed, including a Veterans job bill.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the job of the POTUS and he has failed miserably given the amount of dysfunction going on in Washington. After all, he is the one who sets the tone there and nobody else.
The president has offered numerous compromises only to be met head on by the party of not.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers me the most is that this is the same president who ran on unifying the country while blithely stating "there are no red states or blue states" which turned out to be farcical at best.
Yes, the Red states showed him, didn't they?
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I can't even recall a point in time where there was so much partisan gridlock under a president before? Even Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush were able to bring everyone together to get things done.
Well hell yeah. This is the first black president.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>That said, while I'm not even remotely insinuating that Obama is at fault for everything, his intransigence and narcissism truly makes it difficult for the Republicans and Democrats to come to a detente.
In other words, he stands up to the red state idiots.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, it's either Obama's obdurate policies or the highway especially since they control two-thirds of the government.[QUOTE]

In other words if Obama would do what the republicans want, everything would be fine. If he would just ignore what the people who elected him want and capitulate to the republicans, you would love him...well, other than the fact that he is black.

That's kind of a dumb way to look at things, but I expect nothing less.

[QUOTE who="Moe"]<quoted text>
Look no further than the implementation of Obamacare and the Stimulus Package, which received no bipartisan support.
Ummmm....one of the reasons he was elected was because of Obamacare. The people that put him in office wanted it.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is beyond unprecedented and irresponsible to say the least since neither did and/or will improve our economy.
You have no proof of that.
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
However, to answer your main question though; the Tea Party Movement undoutedly enabled the Republicans to win the House of Representatives, which has prevented Obama from spending even more while raising taxes.
And by all accounts, it is going to cause them to lose it in 2014. Well played Tea Party, well played.
libtard

Mokena, IL

#405 May 1, 2013
Sundog , move to Harvey. Spew your liberal garbage there where its really needed.
libtard

United States

#406 May 1, 2013
Sundog, don't make fun of us retarded conservatives any more. It hurts our feelings.
Destroy the Teaparty

Homewood, IL

#407 May 1, 2013
libtard wrote:
Sundog, don't make fun of us retarded conservatives any more. It hurts our feelings.
Ever since the mental hospitals closed in the 1980s we have seen the rise of liberals. Just a fact.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#408 May 2, 2013
Interesting. It was Reagan that emptied the loony bins. Are you saying he was a liberal?

LOL...another CONservative logic fail.
Destroy the Teaparty wrote:
<quoted text> Ever since the mental hospitals closed in the 1980s we have seen the rise of liberals. Just a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would YOU do? 1 hr Givem credit 33
Something is going on in the city government... 7 hr Makes Perfect Sense 29
Blue Island City Treasurer Expression of Disbel... 8 hr Bl Deserves Better 56
Water Rate Increase Some Basic Questions 8 hr Stop With All the... 44
The Bridges of Blue Island 9 hr Rick 4
blue island water increase 9 hr Rita trans 4
Midlothian MOTHMAN or DEMON 9 hr Weather man 3

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance