Not even The Meadows is safe
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 23, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are evil and disgusting. Please keep your misery and your ignorance to yourself. How would you feel if someone made comments like this after a sudden tragic loss in your family? Do you ever consider anyone besides yourself? It appears you don't. Please have some respect, and keep your nasty comments to yourself.
Ignorance is jumping into the middle of Lake Michigan without a life jacket when you dont know how to swim
xbires

Midlothian, IL

#22 Jul 23, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are evil and disgusting. Please keep your misery and your ignorance to yourself. How would you feel if someone made comments like this after a sudden tragic loss in your family? Do you ever consider anyone besides yourself? It appears you don't. Please have some respect, and keep your nasty comments to yourself.
this is a form of mental masterbation. If you keep replying it will get more aroused
really

Orland Park, IL

#23 Jul 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is jumping into the middle of Lake Michigan without a life jacket when you dont know how to swim
I believe you just proved what ignorance is.
Just Me

Alsip, IL

#25 Jul 24, 2013
I totally agree...People can be mean and heartless. When comments like LoL's are made, you just have to consider the source and thank God you do not have the rotten, bitter life they lead!
lol

Chicago, IL

#26 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me wrote:
I totally agree...People can be mean and heartless. When comments like LoL's are made, you just have to consider the source and thank God you do not have the rotten, bitter life they lead!
please tell me what part of anything i said was false...

dont worry, i'll wait
lol

Chicago, IL

#27 Jul 24, 2013
Just Me wrote:
I totally agree...People can be mean and heartless. When comments like LoL's are made, you just have to consider the source and thank God you do not have the rotten, bitter life they lead!
at least i lead a life where i'm not stupid enough to jump into Lake Michigan without a life jacket not knowing how to swim
Detective Drunkonwhiskey

Orland Park, IL

#28 Jul 24, 2013
The toxicology report has been filed with Spizzirri's no finding.
Just Me

Alsip, IL

#29 Jul 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
at least i lead a life where i'm not stupid enough to jump into Lake Michigan without a life jacket not knowing how to swim
Did just say that you are stupid? Good for you, the first step is admitting it! Take it day by day. I am praying for your recovery! Hang in there!
lol

Chicago, IL

#30 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Did just say that you are stupid? Good for you, the first step is admitting it! Take it day by day. I am praying for your recovery! Hang in there!
showing off that stellar DDE education again, arent ya

do you jump into Lake Michigan without a lifejacket too?

still waiting for you to prove me wrong btw
Detective Drunkonwhiskey

Orland Park, IL

#31 Jul 26, 2013
We have some good leads on this case, we know a man had been shot due to the holes in his chest as well as his statement.
The south suburban crime task force is now also in play, they will most likely take three or four men out of state to follow leads(party and gamble)this case should close up faster than the Lane Bryant murders.
nanswered qestions

Blue Island, IL

#32 Nov 23, 2013
What was the result of this investigation? Who was arrested?
City Council

Chicago, IL

#33 Nov 23, 2013
nanswered qestions wrote:
What was the result of this investigation? Who was arrested?
Filed with the Robbie Silva & Lane Bryant cold file department heads refuse to investigate further
Power Struggle

Blue Island, IL

#34 Nov 23, 2013
The Mayor refuses to appoint a qualified Police Chief. Where is the Public Outcry?

It makes you wonder, how safe is Blue Island?

If a honest Police Chief is appointed, will this reduce the Rita Family Power?
Joe Friday

Midlothian, IL

#35 Nov 23, 2013
Power Struggle wrote:
The Mayor refuses to appoint a qualified Police Chief. Where is the Public Outcry?
It makes you wonder, how safe is Blue Island?
If a honest Police Chief is appointed, will this reduce the Rita Family Power?
Frank Pebilniak sp?)and his family are long time Rita supporters, maybe he'll be appointed Chief?
Betty

Blue Island, IL

#36 Mar 10, 2014
Specious argument.
Waste of Money

Chicago, IL

#37 Mar 10, 2014
Give me a break, how many Blue Island residents have ever been to the waste of taxpayer dollars Meadows golf course?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 14 min More Broken Trust 112
District 142 Board Member out of control 54 min Yousuck 131
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 4 hr Jesus Even Saves ... 187
Vals New Videos 10 hr soa 18
Beth Anne Thomas is suing the BIPD 12 hr Change is needed 80
Review: Style One Cuts 13 hr ColorClient2016 1
Poll J B Rigoni (Aug '09) 15 hr Still on the job 314
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages