OF Patch editor getting embarrassed

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Patchy

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2014
The southtown star is all over the Sopko story, breaking news all over the place, while lazy OF editor sits at home eating cheetos. Lets see how long it takes the copy/paste masters to steal the SStars story on the subpoenas for oak forest and the oak fest.

Way to stay on top of the news, lazyasses. Enjoy your unemployment checks.
Res

Oak Forest, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2014
It's not a real news outlet you douche bag, get a life.
Patchy

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Agreed! If only the retarded editors would start giving PROPER CREDIT TO REPORTERS that he steals from, things would be a lot better.until then, they are all plagiarists, liars, and thieves. patch needs to go down in a flaming ball of crap. Since its already a ball of crap, it only needs to be ignited and rolled off a cliff.
OFR

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2014
Every patch editor blows. Every patch site needs to be shut down and the editors sent back to school to finish the fourth grade.
John

Oak Forest, IL

#7 Jan 30, 2014
Patchy, mom said to pick up your clothes and go walk the dog. Maybe after you finish dinner, you can go play on the puter again. But no naked girls this time and put the sock away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Governor Quinn are you Listening (Aug '13) 41 min continues to rai... 35
Republican Bruce Rauner Reaching out for your ... (Mar '14) 58 min a money exchange 10
Mayor Ryback 4 hr thatguy 7
midlo tax hike 4 hr thatguy 156
They are working on the new Berkot's 7 hr Im tired 6
Warning!!!!!!!!!!! 7 hr John 10
Pledge of Allegiance 7 hr possibly interested 2
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match

Dixmoor Jobs

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor