Why do blacks need to "flash mob''

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#1 Apr 5, 2013
Acting like a bunch of animals.
Lansing resident

Glenwood, IL

#2 Apr 5, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Acting like a bunch of animals.
For the attention????
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2013
and hurting innocent people

Why?
Black

Midlothian, IL

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Acting like animals? Sure. Animals hunt in packs. That said, hunting in packs was probably the first step in the socialization of the human race. So...try harder.

Funny thing, though, there was once a time when dangerous mobs almost always referred to groups of white people. But, I digress...

They're hungry, duh! Dumbass. A better question would be, "Why are blacks so disproportionately hungry?" -Midloguy30, this one takes consideration. Don't be an idiot, and type without thinking.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Black wrote:
Acting like animals? Sure. Animals hunt in packs. That said, hunting in packs was probably the first step in the socialization of the human race. So...try harder.
.
Are you really trying to compare blacks raiding a convenience store or attacking people walking down Michigan Avenue to caveman chasing animals around with bones in their hands...Please tell me you aren't doing that?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#6 Apr 11, 2013
[QUOTE
Funny thing, though, there was once a time when dangerous mobs almost always referred to groups of white people. But, I digress...
.[/QUOTE]

This is how a little kid argues. I am trying to discuss what is going on in the world today. Not going back 50,60 or 100 years ago.
Different time periods. Now...Today..Yesterday..Tomorr ow.

That's what matters. Not people who are dead.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Black wrote:
They're hungry, duh! Dumbass. A better question would be, "Why are blacks so disproportionately hungry?" -Midloguy30, this one takes consideration. Don't be an idiot, and type without thinking.
Hungry....everyone who flash mobbed down Michigan Avenue...all 300-400 of them took the train down.

7 bucks.

That's 4 McDoubles, 2 spicy chicken sandwiches and a large orange pop. They coulda ate.

The convenience store flash mobbers. I bet a good portion of them had gym shoes on there feet that cost more then I have paid for shoes in the last 4 years combined. Apple bottom jeans, boots with da fur, and Puffy Combs coats are not cheap either.

Blacks statistically get more from our welfare system

Link
Section 8 housing
free phones
Free Insurance
Free tuition
Ceda

then any other subgroup.

I signed up my kid at Bremen HS and their was a long line of people getting free tuition. Mostly all black..

Weaves
Fake Nails
IPhones

and one lady I saw got into a Escalade rolling on dubs...Yes..dubs.

Obama is spending my grandchildren's money to make sure everyone is fed.

They were not hungry.

So I ask again.

Why do blacks flash mob?
Strictly Bidness

United States

#8 Apr 11, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how a little kid argues. I am trying to discuss what is going on in the world today. Not going back 50,60 or 100 years ago.
Different time periods. Now...Today..Yesterday..Tomorr ow.
That's what matters. Not people who are dead.
He can not even try to compare the two... the ones committing the crimes have no discipline, respect, or family structure. It ALL starts at home these little assholes are products of rotten broken homes with Piece of $hits for parents. Once these little cock$uckers turn 18 its going to be sink or swim... and when they come knocking on my door for a job speaking thier ebonics bull$hit, i will see right through "oh im a church goin folk now, lookin to work hard and better myself take care of my 6 kids so the gumpment get me off dat link" shuck and jive... ill see right through it and dismiss them as potential candidates immediately. These "kids" are already old enough to know better they just dont care.
Moved to South

Herrin, IL

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Blacks don't need a daddy they have Uncle sam raising them..good times to be black
yevilne

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2013
That's soo racist! There are really people out here that are doing the right thing but are struggling..then you do have your ppl that use the government but that is just stupid to classify all black ppl
Strictly Bidness

Addison, IL

#11 Apr 11, 2013
yevilne wrote:
That's soo racist! There are really people out here that are doing the right thing but are struggling..then you do have your ppl that use the government but that is just stupid to classify all black ppl
I wasn't. Im capable of spoting the honest hardworking ones, who are educated (does not matter what schools they attended) there are true success storys in every $hitty neighborhood in Chicagoland and they all have one thing in common (shitty broken home or not) they strive for a better future and take thier education seriously. All the students in classes are given the tools to help them succed in life and make something of themselves... COUNTLESS grants and scholarships for kids who prove themselves worthy by working hard and staying focused, especially minorities and especially minorities in shit schools and neighborhoods. There is NO excuse for this behavior anymore.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#12 Apr 11, 2013
I am not classifying all blacks either. I give everyone.....everyone a fair shake when I meet them.

And in fact. I look to find positives and ignore negatives when meeting, working and just coming into conversations with blacks because.....I don't want to be a racist.

But

I tell you what.

What happened at the Wisconsin State Fair...google it if you don't know about it...What happened on Michigan Ave....What happened at the Iowa State Fair...What has happened at many Walmarts..happened in huge numbers.

Hundreds

Hundreds of blacks rioting for NO reason.

I don't know how you can get that many people together to do the wrong thing. To steal, loot, assault and laugh while doing it.

Now I know that every black person in the world wasn't there. I know not all black people approve of this.

But when you read about this shit all the time and you read about all the fkn shootings. And you drive through an area of Chicago that used to be all white and well kept..And you see trash all over the street.

It leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Why do blacks need to flash mob?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#14 Apr 14, 2013
Why do blacks flash mob?
dont split the vote

South Holland, IL

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Since midloguy30 is a proven moron, I can understand why he'd ask such a vague question. Read very slowly so your brain doesn't hurt. I am black. I have never flash mobbed. I have plenty black friends and family. They have never flash mobbed. Therefore your question is inaccurate. What you need to ask is why black people that choose to flash mob make that choice. Let me help you with this insight. It's easy to steal in a flashmob without getting caught. Teenagers, and people in general, do the wrong thing in packs all of the time versus doing them alone. It's called fear. Flashmobs are not that deep of a concept. Plenty of stores only allow a small number of students in at a time after school dismissal. No flash. No mob. Just a lot of theft. Flash mobs are just a greater volume of offenders and the theft occurring in the open without trying to hide it. Lastly, if any of the white crime families would like to adopt some young black thigs and give them more accepted yet criminal work that is one solution. Orsome of the ghost payrolling/ fake government jobs reserved for white crooks can be shared with black crooks. More equal opportunity between black and white criminals may help decrease flash mobs.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#16 Apr 15, 2013
I think you really missed the point. I understand the strategy or scheme behind flashmobbing. I understand that the chances of getting caught are minimized. It really blows me away that you would even take the time to explain that.
Midloguy30: Why do blacks....or let me rephrase that...Why do....So many blacks flashmob?

Don't Split the Vote: Because it is easy to steal.

Your answer is true comedy. That is something I would expect Dave Chappele to say in some stand up comedy.

As far as your other BS about white crime families.

I don't know what you meant. White collar crimes? Or white crime families...like the mob or something?

You really weren't too clear.

You tell me which one you meant and I will tell you why you are wrong.

IF you are talking about whats left of the White Chicago mob...then I will tell you that is spit in the bucket compared to doings of all these black teens...and adults involved to GD,Vicelords and all these other gangs that are made up of minorities. Being a white person I don't know much about gangs except that it isn't a problem created by whites.

If you are talking about white collar crime. Well you got me there. Whites use their brains more then blacks to commit crimes. They do drive up insurance costs...But houses don't get shot up and babies don't get gunned down...but you know what. Uninsured thugs going to hospitals with gunshot wounds do cost me money as well.

Ghost Payrolling and fake government jobs??

Another thing I can't believe you even brought up.

Especially with Harvey listed on your post.

How many times has your park district been busted for misuse of funds?

Eric Kellog; Todd Stroger; Jessie Jr. Those are just off the top of my head.

How about ghost grading.. People who just got busted falsifying grades to collect bonus checks.

I don't know if you were drunk or high when you wrote your post..but it was terrible.

'
Da Troof

Englewood, FL

#17 Apr 15, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Why do blacks flash mob?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Because its easy to steal!!!!

Thank you so much for the laugh. I had a hard day at work. I needed that.

Ya know while rereading your post, it has occurred to me that you forgot to address something. You forgot to address the flashmobs on Michigan Ave, Wisconsin State Fair and the others where there was nothing to steal. Just people to beat. White people. For no good reason. Can you touch bases on that for me?

And my original question, rephrased, so you don't look like such an ass.....again.

How is it possible, to get so many blacks together to flashmob? To rob,steal and assault....for no good reason?

And

A bonus question

Why don't whites flashmob?

Would you prefer multiple choice?
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Ya know Da Troof.

I am trying to have a real discussion here. I know what you are feeling, but that's not the way you convey it. People like you are the reason I am called a racist. But, I am not a racist. I am a realist. While we me agree on some things. The difference is the way we present it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Da Troof

Englewood, FL

#20 Apr 15, 2013
midloguy30 wrote:
Ya know Da Troof.
I am trying to have a real discussion here. I know what you are feeling, but that's not the way you convey it. People like you are the reason I am called a racist. But, I am not a racist. I am a realist. While we me agree on some things. The difference is the way we present it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah I know!

I read your posts all the time and actually, I am just as serious about this subject as you are. I mean, this is the survival of our race we are talking about here!

However, if I don't have a laugh about it every now and then, I get so damn depressed I can't handle it!

Besides, you kept asking and I just couldn't resist!

Keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Mafia in chicago heights? (Aug '09) 18 min King Bouncer 49
MS-13, Los Zetas likely very widespread in Chic... 21 min King Bouncer 4
Solve the Robbie Silva Case (Dec '12) 3 hr Public Servants N... 87
Alderman election 2015 no opposition 3 hr Anita 20
property tax increase or other options 7 hr Hah 9
Fire issues still burn in Chicago Ridge 8 hr Talk about clueless 2
Graves for mayor in 2011? (Aug '08) 11 hr black 75
Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015