Should Crestwood residents get rid of...

Should Crestwood residents get rid of the mayor and Board

Created by billy on Jan 22, 2014

2,371 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
billy

Midlothian, IL

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Our town is in BIG trouble! When are the residents going to stand up and speak out?
same story

Midlothian, IL

#2 Jan 22, 2014
It's the same as when Chet and Bobby ran the village ever trustee but one vetos yes to everything the mayor tells them.
Resident

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 22, 2014
billy wrote:
Our town is in BIG trouble! When are the residents going to stand up and speak out?
If you are unhappy move.
The Man

Elwood, IL

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Should have voted for John Toscas.

Too late now.

You get what you deserve.
James

Midlothian, IL

#5 Jan 22, 2014
The Man wrote:
Too late now.
I couldn't agree more. Have you seen the Board and Lou in action (except John T.). It is embarrassing.
Nah

Arlington Heights, IL

#6 Jan 22, 2014
Resident wrote:
<quoted text> If you are unhappy move.
Na, we'll just impeach the fools in office now and elect some REAL officials to replace them. Ones that don't lie, tell the truth, do the RIGHT things and have the residents best interests. You move beotch :)
lou sucks

Blue Island, IL

#7 Jan 22, 2014
The Man wrote:

Too late now.

A lot of people are feeling that way now.
Resident

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 22, 2014
lou sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou and team are doing a great job. John would just suck.
Resident

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 22, 2014
lou sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou and team are doing a great job.John would suck.
alderman

Midlothian, IL

#10 Jan 22, 2014
I would like to see alderman in this town not trustees. all the trustees but one live in the playfield area if we had alderman that lived in the neighborhood they could see the problems first hand.
Resident

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 23, 2014
alderman wrote:
I would like to see alderman in this town not trustees. all the trustees but one live in the playfield area if we had alderman that lived in the neighborhood they could see the problems first hand.
Explain your problems in detail?
alderman

Midlothian, IL

#12 Jan 23, 2014
Resident wrote:
<quoted text> Explain your problems in detail?
were did I say my problems? I am talking about neighborhoods that don't have trustees living in then like 90% of the neighborhoods.In detail tell us why all the trustees live in 10% of the village
Resident

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 23, 2014
alderman wrote:
<quoted text> were did I say my problems? I am talking about neighborhoods that don't have trustees living in then like 90% of the neighborhoods.In detail tell us why all the trustees live in 10% of the village
Because unlike you they decided to run for office. If you are unhappy then run for office?
yeah

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2014
alderman wrote:
All the trustees do not live in play field. But I do like your alderman idea
fail

Blue Island, IL

#16 Jan 24, 2014
That's what you get when you elect an unemployed high school drop out for a mayor. Failure.
James

Midlothian, IL

#17 Jan 24, 2014
fail wrote:
That's what you get when you elect an unemployed high school drop out for a mayor. Failure.
Toscas is the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB!
fail

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>Toscas is the RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB!
I agree!
James

Midlothian, IL

#19 Jan 27, 2014
Who is Lou paying to vote NO in this poll? Seriously, anyone with a little knowledge of Crestwood's inner workings would vote YES in an instant.
Mike

Midlothian, IL

#20 Jan 27, 2014
I hope Toscas runs in the next election because he will win by a landslide. Please run for mayor John!
billy butthead

Midlothian, IL

#21 Jan 27, 2014
Mike wrote:
I hope Toscas runs in the next election because he will win by a landslide. Please run for mayor John!
WORD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tough guy Trumbull 1 hr Carlos Vargas 14
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... (Jan '15) 6 hr Ok Dim Wit 214
Keep Balbo Monument in Place 7 hr Free again 2
Glenwood Academy - EEOC Investigation for Discr... (Jan '17) 8 hr TheChallenger 38
Ne-0ne kn0w Mary Loy (Nov '10) 9 hr darkinmyeyes 3
Midlo Residents in the news! 15 hr Trumbull 10
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 16 hr BI Deserves Better 777

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages