And now Crestwood is getting Culver's...

And now Crestwood is getting Culver's.....

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

midlo

Tinley Park, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2014
moving into the old Hardees
BBQ Food Fan

Alsip, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2014
I just heard that Midlo is having a UIC economic development class create a plan for 147th and Cicero. Great work! I am assuming this is free and should create a great future development plan.

However, what is up with having a used car dealership move into the old Watson lot. First off...this is not in the downtown plan. Second did we not see what happened to all of the other new/used car dealerships that closed down? I know it has been empty for a long time, but lets diversify the downtown so that it is not all reliant on one industry. Further, the 7-11 lot is to small for any major development. If you allow the Watson lot to be sold off the 7-11 lot will never develop. They should be combined into a larger business. How about a Super Sonic Car wash/gas station? They obviously have the money to expand.

Just an idea
midlo

Tinley Park, IL

#3 Feb 12, 2014
I heard some sandwich shop is opening where the 7-11 was. I didn't get the name, and have not actually confirmed that its true.
wow

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 13, 2014
Pawn shop
wow

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 14, 2014
midlo wrote:
moving into the old Hardees
Are new Hardees is closing soon,
midlo

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Feb 17, 2014
Sorry, I meant the old Popeye's in Crestwood, that also used to be a Hardees
Doubting Thomas

Round Lake, IL

#7 Mar 22, 2014
Wow I am shocked. Another business not moving into Midlothian. This is so unusual.

Well the 7-11 is now a Title Max that is so Harvey. From what I heard about the used car dealer moving into the Watson property it was more like take what you can get. Which is not much sadly it seems
5 yr res

Hammond, IN

#8 Mar 22, 2014
Doubting Thomas wrote:
Wow I am shocked. Another business not moving into Midlothian. This is so unusual.
Well the 7-11 is now a Title Max that is so Harvey. From what I heard about the used car dealer moving into the Watson property it was more like take what you can get. Which is not much sadly it seems
Have you seen the 2 Title Max in the Exclusive Town of Orland Park? On LaGrange Road? The one in Orland Hills? Oh GAWD, that is so Harveyish.
wow

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 22, 2014
5 yr res wrote:
<quoted text> Have you seen the 2 Title Max in the Exclusive Town of Orland Park? On LaGrange Road? The one in Orland Hills? Oh GAWD, that is so Harveyish.
Yes even Orland Park has crack heads that need drug money
Doubting Thomas

Round Lake, IL

#10 Mar 24, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes even Orland Park has crack heads that need drug money
Very true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Gatrell's vaunted slate 10 min New Site 224
results now 26 min Moodys 29
What would you like to say to our Mayor, Doming... (Jun '15) 37 min Follow the Paper ... 90
Is Blue Island A Sanctuary City 46 min Funding 29
Midlothian Mayor Yard Sign 1 hr Right 26
Blue Island 2017 ... A Fresh Start 2 hr deja vu 10
Signs 2 hr Nofran 6

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages