Marsha

Hazel Crest, IL

#29 Mar 12, 2014
Love U too Greg.

Hey Greg....what's up with "He who knows????"
greg

United States

#30 Mar 18, 2014
Im not sure but he really seems to hate jan payton. I think he needs a brady marathon .
He who knows

Joliet, IL

#31 Mar 18, 2014
greg wrote:
Im not sure but he really seems to hate jan payton. I think he needs a brady marathon .
As far as I am concerned, Jan Payton is just another one of the typical Chicagoland ladies. Ladies that only look for money when they look for a man. I am not certain if it's true or not, but there is a possibility that Jan could even be one of the many thousands of young ladies that have grown tired of guys losing incomes and jobs and have decided to shack up with hardened gangsters and criminals.
Marsha

Hazel Crest, IL

#32 Mar 19, 2014
He who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I am concerned, Jan Payton is just another one of the typical Chicagoland ladies. Ladies that only look for money when they look for a man. I am not certain if it's true or not, but there is a possibility that Jan could even be one of the many thousands of young ladies that have grown tired of guys losing incomes and jobs and have decided to shack up with hardened gangsters and criminals.
It's someone pretending to be Jan Payton to fu** with her. The lady is a bit on the crazy side, and someone with time on their hands just wants to keep making her look like a crazy person.
greg

United States

#33 Mar 19, 2014
I think "he who knows " is "jan payton" marsha.
He who knows

Joliet, IL

#34 Mar 20, 2014
greg wrote:
I think "he who knows " is "jan payton" marsha.
I am NOT Jan Payton, and neither do I even know Jan Payton. But one thing I do know very well is the social and dating atmosphere in Chicagoland/Northern Illinois, and I know enough to realize that NO nice guy or guy who makes less than $150,000 a year will EVER get a woman, especially a pretty one, in this burned-out bird!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court dates for Blue Island 2 hr Policy 53
Building Dept do your job! 5 hr Okey doke 38
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Billyg 75
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 5 hr news flash 775
Alderman Absent From Council Meetings (Sep '16) 7 hr They were missed 141
Cruise Nights in BI (Oct '13) 12 hr Change is Needed 7
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 14 hr Ill Roach Motel 53

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance