whats happening in dolton????

whats happening in dolton????

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

Jermayne

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 24, 2013
I have to say that after being at the board meeting this week - this new administration is more corrupt than the old! It seems that mayor rogers has his own agenda and doesn't really care whats good for us residents but only cares about his own. Hes doing us wrong...and we need to do somethin about it. Hes fine with turning off our water on a holiday weekend and not worried about those who are sickly and might really be needin that water -then he talks about cutting down a few trees and how that makes up for it all. Hes bringing in the sheriff to fight corruption - well he needs to start with hisself. he don't even live here - he don't care about what happens here as long as he still can use his campaign funds. Its a joke how all the trustees fight with each other. the police chief had to hold them down so they didn't knock eachother out. they all need to come together before all the good people move out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryback Resignation 28 min interesting 15
posts removed 30 min interesting 20
Come back 37 min I told you 1
Domingo Vargas next Democratic Mayor of Blue Is... (Apr '09) 7 hr Rosewater 120
So what happenened to Ricky Rockets? (Jun '15) 16 hr More lies by Sharon 6
News 6 charged in brawl at Matteson Chuck E. Cheese's (Apr '11) Jan '16 Stylist269 90
News Invalid paperwork means Harvey can't collect pr... Jan '16 Harvey resident 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages