6 charged in brawl at Matteson Chuck ...

6 charged in brawl at Matteson Chuck E. Cheese's

There are 89 comments on the southtownstar.suntimes.com story from Mar 30, 2011, titled 6 charged in brawl at Matteson Chuck E. Cheese's. In it, southtownstar.suntimes.com reports that:

The Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Matteson, 106 Town Center Road, was the site of a brawl Saturday, March 26, 2011, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at southtownstar.suntimes.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cook county

Flossmoor, IL

#116 Jun 1, 2011
Jesse jackson wrote:
Oh, by the way when a town/neighborhood goes to shit with crime, what is the common denominator? Why is it we see so much crime in towns like Harvey, Markham, Dolton, Ch.i city, Chi. Heights, Riverdale??? ECT.... Who or what is THE common denominator??? Twenty, or thirty or forty years ago these were nice working class towns what happened?? Who on here says its NOT because of black people??
the mafia brought crime to calumet city, chicago heights and harvey
Jesse jackson

Chicago, IL

#117 Jun 1, 2011
The negro back in the motherland will be starving waiting for the "government handout" that will never come. Too dumb to farm, too dumb to dig wells for water. I guess it will be time to rape and steal and hack off your rival negro's head! Kind of like what is going on in the streets of Chicago except they use guns that somebody other than a dim negro invented. Just look at Africa, they are still living in huts made of mud dancing to a drum waiting for USAIDE. Oh yeah if you are a dumb negro in Africa and you have aids just rape a baby, that will get rid of your aids, don't believe me look it up!!! ANIMALS in Africa, ANIMALS in America.
travis bickle

Blue Island, IL

#118 Jun 1, 2011
Black americans aren't welcome in africa. They hate them more then george bush.
devoted citizen

Chicago Heights, IL

#119 Jun 1, 2011
A wise woman of 88 years once said:people no matter what color,are from GOD above!!When we bleed,we all bleed RED!!If our child needed a transplant and a purple heart only available,OH MY MY SKIN IS'NT PURPLE!!It's compatable,but I CAN'T TAKE IT because it's not the right color!!So the child dies,right!!GET A CLUE!!PEOPLE ARE ALL FROM GOD!!WE ALL BLEED REDDDDDDDD!!!!!We must all work together to make this a better place to live!!
Okay

United States

#121 Jun 2, 2011
Just one question: Why the need to separate yourselves from America? All Americans are from another country originally (except Native americans) We do not call ourselves Russian Americans, or Polish Americans, British Americans, German Americans, etc. Why African Americans? Are you not really happy here? Try living in an African country on a permanet basis..see how fast you run back and count your blessings..
dumb

United States

#122 Jun 2, 2011
What is a Shine???
town guy wrote:
very nice i agree the shines are animals and they dont want to get better they take over our towns and they wonder why we dont like them, they feel everyone owes them

Since: Mar 08

Broadview, IL

#123 Mar 13, 2014
midloguy30 wrote:
new jack you are truely a dumbass
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47561/The-Color-Of-...
here how it starts...with 25 plus pages more stats
Major Findings
•Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
Crime Rates
•Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit mur-
der, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
•When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely
than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
•Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and
Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
•The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of
the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involv-
ing blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
•Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-
five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
•Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against
a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
•Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes
against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
•Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
•Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs.
Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
How the f does how nice your home is in comparison to someone elses mean anything at all. It don't mean new jack shit.
I ask you posters to read the link I have provided at the top. Then give me your thoughts on it.
If that is too much for you then just read this again.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against
a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Now....
Is there even a response for that.
Lets just close the thread on this one.
Thank you for posting the truth! Regardless of what the facts say, those clueless ignorant fools who support criminals such as Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant, Stan Tookie Williams, and those arrested by police in inner-city areas across the country will rise up and say that these facts were changed or manipulated and therefore suspect. Whatever! You don't need the facts nor the often bias news media to see what's really going on around you. You need your five senses, and your brain to do that job!
Observation is key here, and so is an open mind and a closed mouth!
race card

Chicago, IL

#124 Mar 13, 2014
Racism will never die. That is only because of blacks. They need it to stay. Without it they can't play that race card everytime something doesn't go their way. BET channel is ok but WET oh my god that would be racism. Only black dating websites you see comercials for. How far would it go with an all white dating site. Black only colleges. Black only programs in high schools. Movies. The list goes on. Sure other ethnics can be racist but only black play that race card any chance they get. It is self induced racism. And no I don't say every black person is that way. If you work for what you have and don't abuse the system because you're a lazy piece of shit, then it doesn't matter what color you are. I have black freinds and guess what? They feel the same way.
really

San Jose, CA

#125 Mar 13, 2014
You'll soon be hearing about fights at Golden Corral in Tinley Park. The place is a zoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 8 min Epic 43
Real estate Tax Bill (Jun '12) 17 min Take Note 28
the forum (Jan '15) 29 min Chumbawamba 71
City Attorney ShawnTe Raines has No Municipal A... (Jan '14) 40 min Living in Denial 249
Scumbag settlement leach and woman beater ART TOTH 5 hr Fink Ployd 9
Let's buy Domingo some pot 7 hr BIIP Dog and Pony... 18
Village Board Meeting 7/11/2017 11 hr just a thought 6

Dixmoor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dixmoor Mortgages