University Park pastor: 'Is it safe to kill black people in America'?

Jul 16, 2013 Read more: The Southtown Star 14

A University Park pastor referenced the Ku Klux Klan while using his church's electronic marquee to draw attention to the not-guilty verdict issued in the Trayvon Martin case.

Read more
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Trayvon wasn't simply walking home. he attacked another man and bashed his head off the ground.

The biggest racists i know are black people
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Joker wrote:
Trayvon wasn't simply walking home. he attacked another man and bashed his head off the ground.
Right on Joker!

Blacks are the worst racists out there because they think it's OK for them to be racist, but not anyone else!

Think: It's not racist to call YT a creepy azz crackah!
saved by grace_not color

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Wow. These comments seem to be made by slaves. May the Lord Jesus free you all from your spiritual bondage... "From one He made all nations to inhabit the whole earth, & He allotted the times of their existence & the boundaries of the places where they would live, so that they would search for God & perhaps grope for Him & find Him -- though indeed He is not far from each one of us." -Acts 17:26-27
I don't care what color He made me. I'm just glad He saved me. God bless...
sick of this

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Joker wrote:
Poor Trayvon, he was a good boy, walked past church on his way to sell drugs, steel from others, beet up bus drivers and look to buy himself a gun so he could ramp up his criminal career.
to all of you people defending Trayvon[blacks and dumb white people] what would you do when someone breaks your nose and then proceeds to beats your head into the concrete would you just let him or defend yourself.
Res

Oak Forest, IL

#7 Jul 18, 2013
It wasn't meant to divide. Are you kidding? This whole thing has put a division between races because whites see a judicial process that worked, regardless of wether you agreed with it and blacks see it like an attack on their race. It's ok to kill blacks? They are doing it themselves all over the country. Where's the outrage? Black on black crime is an epidemic.
BOB

Alsip, IL

#8 Jul 18, 2013
It all started with affirmative action. Ruined the country.
BOB

Alsip, IL

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Oldest and most effective trick in the book, divide and conquer.
Runningblack

Frankfort, IL

#10 Jul 18, 2013
What about OJ? Now we're even.
tony g

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Mr. Zimmerman was just following the law. It was in his right to shoot if he felt his life was in danger.
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#12 Jul 18, 2013
BOB wrote:
It all started with affirmative action. Ruined the country.
You're close but not entirely right; It started a lot earlier, like back in the 1600's when they stared bringing those black savages here as slaves.

Somebody back then had to have been smart enough to question whether or not they should have brought those jungle people here in the first place!

If those greedy farmers back then could somehow see us today, they would have picked their own damn cotton!
Pathetic

Orland Park, IL

#13 Jul 19, 2013
This is typical in the Black community. Why isn't there a Nationwide Broadcast when Black people are killing White people ? Here are just a couple of stories that 99% of America never heard about.

Marley Lion, 17 years old when shot and killed while unarmed by a 30 year old Black Man in Charleston S.C. 06/16/12

24 year old waitress Jacqueline Gardner Murdered by 3 Black Thugs for her tip money. This isn't front page news like the Trayvon Martin shooting.
Cautious

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 19, 2013
Tired of this story and how the media twist facts.
GZ did not do anything illegal. Lets just say that the officerss had gotten to the scene before the shot, they most likely would of arrested Travon Martin adding to his criminal record. If someone was doing a pound and ground on your head, and the police where not there yet, what would you do?

Adding to the list not worth mentoning from the media ...

The tortured murders of Channon Christian & Christopher Newsom by 5 thugs in Tennessee

David & Vivian Bouwman who where in their eighties of Kentwood Michigan, brutaly murdered by a thug Higgins who was apprehended in near by Blue Island, Il earlier this year.

Antonio Santiago 13 months old, Georgia, shot between his eyes because his mother had no money to give the two teenage thugs.

Jonylah Watkins 6 months old, Chicago, killed over a video game.
Where is the media on these cases, where is the outrage over their deaths? Instead of protesting over something that has been determined through our judicial system, how about putting that effort into teaching these young teens about the value of life.
TJ Hooker

Calumet City, IL

#15 Jul 19, 2013
You all sound like white cops. Obama says you all need more training. Ok, he said police but he means white police. Maybe the liar and criminal Holder will teach them about whatever Obama says they need. What an embarassment hes turned into.
past_ due

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 21, 2013
from all the hateful comments in this room it really lets you know that no matter how far people believe we have come as a human race we are nowhere where we need to be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak forest hospital (Jul '14) 24 min Denny 23
Welcome to Blight Island!!! 55 min Disenchanted BIIP... 125
Hog Wild. 2 hr Oink 13
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) 3 hr Webby4x4 930
Berkots 3 hr Happy girl 9
Is control of the Park District that important ... 5 hr Lefty 237
fire tokar 5 hr Change 28
More from around the web

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE