2015 Chicago Heights Elections

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 13, 2014
One year away: here is your place to discuss the Unity Party's continued dominance in Chicago Heights. Will anyone be dumb enough to challenge them, or was Joe Faso's beating enough of a message??
4th ward res

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 13, 2014
I here the code enforcement boss is going to run against the current mayor

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2014
Really? Why would the mayor keep Mr. Garcia as the code enforcement boss if that were the case? And why would Mr. Garcia put his job in jeopardy by turning on the mayor? Please think before you post.
Uncle Cracker

Park Forest, IL

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Dominance? That's what is important to you? Why not try to list the improvements made in the city as the reason to return these guys to office? Can you name any?
You may recall that Stalin had "dominance" over the Soviet Union...Hitler had "dominance" over Europe for a time...Saul Beck had "dominance" over Ford Heights....Rob Ford has "dominance" over Toronto.

Is this what it is all about now, dominance over achievement?

God help us all!
4th ward res

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 13, 2014
Digger I thought the same thing and they are just rumors but rumors start for a reason. Lets see what the little man has in store. ....maybe he has a napoleon complex or maybe some one wants to cause turmoil from within. But I am on your side. I think he would be easily defeated.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2014
4th ward res wrote:
Digger I thought the same thing and they are just rumors but rumors start for a reason. Lets see what the little man has in store.....maybe he has a napoleon complex or maybe some one wants to cause turmoil from within. But I am on your side. I think he would be easily defeated.
Donny will be out there working hard for Mayor Gonzalez next year, if anyone is dumb enough to run against him.
Joe Friday

Wheaton, IL

#7 Jan 13, 2014
F his ties to Madgan and Dem party. The man is a thief and the corrupt little red firecacker on halsted who sold our pensions out to so he could be chief. They crooks will run Da hts in to the toilet. Shrek can kiss my azz the bum.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Joe Friday wrote:
F his ties to Madgan and Dem party. The man is a thief and the corrupt little red firecacker on halsted who sold our pensions out to so he could be chief. They crooks will run Da hts in to the toilet. Shrek can kiss my azz the bum.
So what's your prediction? Four more years?
Big Mike

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2014
That little slug F. Perez us going to run! Watch how quick Da Hts turns into Harvey!

Location hidden

#10 Jan 14, 2014
So that's two predictions so far. Let's see how wrong everyone can be!
Curtis

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Digger you seem to have a lot of info, but what if you are wrong? What if both of these people really do run against the mayor? Will you be a big enough person to admit that you were wrong and really don't know what you think you know ? My $ is on the code guy

Location hidden

#12 Jan 14, 2014
Curtis wrote:
Digger you seem to have a lot of info, but what if you are wrong? What if both of these people really do run against the mayor? Will you be a big enough person to admit that you were wrong and really don't know what you think you know ? My $ is on the code guy
I am merely stating my opinion like anyone else. If I am wrong I will be the first to acknowledge it. I am just a humble citizen, passionate about my city.
wiseupfolks

Battle Creek, MI

#13 Jan 15, 2014
I would never call you humble digger and you ARE definitely passionate about kissing butt! It's beyond normal respect and admiration which really makes me wonder...
Joe Friday

Wheaton, IL

#14 Jan 15, 2014
Shrek is not running again. Perez will as the torch is set to be passed.
Big Mike

Homewood, IL

#15 Jan 15, 2014
Perez will be indicted by this time next year. BGA is set to blow him out of the water concerning his activities with the city. Big G is gonna win again!
Curtis

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 15, 2014
The BGA?

Location hidden

#17 Jan 16, 2014
For the record, I predict that Mayor Gonzalez will be easily re-elected if he chooses to run again, which I believe he will. I am not sure yet if anyone will challenge him.
Big Mike

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2014
Big G gonna win! 4 more years! 4 more years!

Location hidden

#19 Jan 30, 2014
Big Mike: it has been over two weeks since you claimed that the BGA was about to release damaging information about Mr. Perez. What do you have to say for yourself?
tony t

Western Springs, IL

#20 Jan 30, 2014
What exactly is the BGA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing for Marcia Stone 13 min the truth 8
Conflict of Interest Hal Jr and Sr 37 min Keyboard Cowboy 22
Snow removal 1 hr Change is needed 14
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 2 hr the lost generation 49
Robert Rita takes the oath. Becomes a member of... 9 hr Change is needed 32
Walgreens 12 hr Just Remember 72
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching (Mar '14) 13 hr Stunned Neighbor 25

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Dixmoor Dating
Find my Match