The city is broke?

Posted in the Dixmoor Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
funny

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2013
I want to know how the alderman say they r so broke that they can't fill 2 position at the front desk police dept which are less than 30,00 a year but can hire and create new director positions and more?
what job posting

Orland Park, IL

#2 Oct 18, 2013
funny wrote:
I want to know how the alderman say they r so broke that they can't fill 2 position at the front desk police dept which are less than 30,00 a year but can hire and create new director positions and more?
They also hired Frank's brother Enzo Berrini along with two others whom have positions with the building dept. I understand that one of the new guys is Mario's personal assistant to assist in reading and written skills.
Positions are Filled

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 18, 2013
City Hall and ride do not post jobs, they fill slots or create positions.
ride

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Positions are Filled wrote:
City Hall and ride do not post jobs, they fill slots or create positions.
I fill slots.
House of Cards

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 19, 2013
ride wrote:
<quoted text>I fill slots.
No Doubt!
It is obvious Creating Positions and filling slots is what's going on.
One eye Jack can see that.
City worker

Midlothian, IL

#6 Oct 19, 2013
ride wrote:
<quoted text>I fill slots.
Mario, you've outed yourself with these ridiculous posts titled under "ride." You've proven that a lack of professionalism has arrived under the Vargas/Hawley/Rita administration. The BI Building dept. staff has swelled to new highs, all because you and a few others have no clue about what you are doing up there. I can't wait to see how other departments will be affected by this party. Keep up the arrogance, you only keep proving how incompetent and unprofessional this team really is!
ride

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 19, 2013
City worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Mario, you've outed yourself with these ridiculous posts titled under "ride." You've proven that a lack of professionalism has arrived under the Vargas/Hawley/Rita administration. The BI Building dept. staff has swelled to new highs, all because you and a few others have no clue about what you are doing up there. I can't wait to see how other departments will be affected by this party. Keep up the arrogance, you only keep proving how incompetent and unprofessional this team really is!
Not everyone is Mario. Shows how b right you are. I think they will do fine. All the incompetent seem to be outside looking in. Throwing stones (so to speak).
Unraveling

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 19, 2013
Secret deals, behind the scenes brokering, switch them up bills are all being exposed more quickly than ever.
The After Party

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 19, 2013
ride wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone is Mario. Shows how b right you are. I think they will do fine. All the incompetent seem to be outside looking in. Throwing stones (so to speak).
So many failures provide plenty of ammunition.
The After Burn

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 19, 2013
Unraveling wrote:
Secret deals, behind the scenes brokering, switch them up bills are all being exposed more quickly than ever.
Exposed!
As Bad if Not Worse

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 19, 2013
Unraveling wrote:
The current administration is as bad if not worse than the previous administration. They seem to have morphed into something far more sinister.
Who will Bell the CAT

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 19, 2013
ride wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone is Mario. Shows how b right you are. I think they will do fine. All the incompetent seem to be outside looking in. Throwing stones (so to speak).
Sadly, the condition of Blue Island is far worse than ever before. Persons without credentials are in appointed positions placing the municipality at risk at levels never before seen.
City worker

Midlothian, IL

#13 Oct 19, 2013
Who will Bell the CAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, the condition of Blue Island is far worse than ever before. Persons without credentials are in appointed positions placing the municipality at risk at levels never before seen.
After only 5 months. How much more damage can they do with their restructuring? I guess we'll have to wait and see. 2900 votes to win back will be very easy. Especially since they tricked us voters to begin with.
ride

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 19, 2013
Unraveling wrote:
stones
ride

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 19, 2013
As Bad if Not Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
The current administration is as bad if not worse than the previous administration. They seem to have morphed into something far more sinister.
stones
ride

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 19, 2013
City worker wrote:
<quoted text>
After only 5 months. How much more damage can they do with their restructuring? I guess we'll have to wait and see. 2900 votes to win back will be very easy. Especially since they tricked us voters to begin with.
more stones.
ride

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 19, 2013
City worker wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. You insult our officials the employees and voters that elected them. Maybe its you we need to get rid of.
Fat CAT Rings the Bell

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Rkde and his cronies have failed everyone but themselves. Thanks for taking such a short time to make it so clearly understood.

Ring - a - Ding - Ding!
ride

Chicago, IL

#19 Oct 19, 2013
Fat CAT Rings the Bell wrote:
Rkde and his cronies have failed everyone but themselves. Thanks for taking such a short time to make it so clearly understood.
Ring - a - Ding - Ding!
everyone who does not agree with you are cronies? Ring a ding ding? The only thing that is understood is that you have something against this administration. Did they beat you or fire you? I will guess fired.
ride

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 19, 2013
Two beers of honesty.

I live on the south side. The two biggest problems our town are vacant/abandon businesses homes and bridges. We need a solution. From anyone.

Invoke some eminent domain and tear down or rehab all or just 1 anything. A festival from bridge to bridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dixmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr reality check 50,036
Review; Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club 1 hr ChiGuy 9
Jewel to close third week of June (Apr '09) 2 hr Assist 385
Hey Vargas 3 hr No Defense 15
Question, does your Alderman call you back? 3 hr We have 2 4
Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club is a joke! 5 hr King Neptune 8
BBQ on the hill 7 hr Kris 8

Dixmoor Jobs

Dixmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dixmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dixmoor

Personal Finance