Lisa M

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Please, It was real leave us alone. I am a professional and I donate my time to the homeless and contribute my share to the nation, leave us alone, You are all rediculous ..
JIM

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

LISA M from Massapequa has been watching too many episodes of the Twilight Zone while smoking crack.
R Drake

Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Lisa wrote:
There were two Brings Bakerys. One was off of Second Avenue across from the old Hills Supermarket. There was another one down Washington Avenue. I can't remember the street if was off of.
I used to work there in 1976. What do you need to know?
Did you work in the one by Hills?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

ha ha ha ha...hey vee...why don't you just use your defective detective skills to find the lisa that you are looking for....... why do you go around offbeat telling everyone that you were a homicide detective in new york and that you are a sex detective in florida.......why do you need to lie......is your life so miserable being a telemarketer that you couldn't even go to your 40 year class reunion.....were you afraid that people would find out......ha...ha....sad....sad .....now we find out that your daddy was just a delivery boy.....wow....such a successful family you have.....thank god mike made something out of his life.........so how do you feel about that asian sister in law you have.....you big fat lying racist....your no jew but your picture with that bulbous nose makes you look ridiculous....no wonder you are a spinster with a fantasy life......ha...ha....sad....sa d.....
Ames Street Resident

Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Lisa wrote:
There were two Brings Bakerys. One was off of Second Avenue across from the old Hills Supermarket. There was another one down Washington Avenue. I can't remember the street if was off of.
I used to work there in 1976. What do you need to know?
And which Lisa might you be?
JJg

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

My grandparents started that bakery
Lisa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Ames Street Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
And which Lisa might you be?
I worked at Brings Bakery and lived on Charter Oaks Avenue.
Lisa Chansky. My boss was Werner Simon.
R Drake

Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Didn't know you worked there too..some of these folks are inquiring about another Lisa who lived next door to us. Hope all is well with you.
joe manchester

Miller Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Andrew wrote:
Hello does anyone have any information on a bakery which was around in 1968 in Brentwood, NY. I believe the bakery was called Brink's it was located on Commack Road. Any info would be greatly appreciated, you can email me @ apane@ibetrade.com with any info.
brings bakery is open it is on suffolk ave in brentwood just east of washington ave on the south side of the road
Donna C

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Wow Lisa M.- what's with all the snippiness?
Donna C

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I remember lisa mundt with that HOT peach fuzz c@%$&
Liz

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Bring Bakery was owned by my Grandfather Wilhelm Brings. I was around the bakery quite a bit as a young child. When my grandfather retired he sold the bakery. It was there for a while, but was not quite the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dix Hills Forum right now

Search the Dix Hills Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Huntington parking lot to get environmental imp... 4 hr mjjcpa 1
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 10 hr Lisa 797
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr positronium 6,270
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr none 6,182
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 21 hr Bruser 7,768
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mon Georgia 1,267
Review: Udevelopme Mon Jennifer Andrews 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 16 at 3:33AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dix Hills Jobs

•••
•••