Patients: Orthodontist Took Us For Expensive Ride

Apr 27, 2010 Full story: WCBS

Share + Apr 27, 2010 6:15 pm US/Eastern Reporting Pablo Guzman MELVILLE, N.Y. Hundreds of dental patients on Long Island are calling their lawyers, and calling the Nassau County district attorney to find out how to make a criminal complaint.

Read more
sunny d

Flushing, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2010
Doctor Doctor Doctor ?
help

Greenwich, CT

#2 May 7, 2010
go to the TOPIX BLOG Dr Stuart Balaban and Dr jackie fulop suspected of fraud blog to find out al the info for the attorney or email formykidzmouth@aol.com for the info
BusyMom

Bronx, NY

#3 May 11, 2010
Hi,

There is a attorney, Siegel and Siegel who is willing to pursue legal action against Dr. Balaban and Dr. Goodling to pursue recovery of funds.

I just wanted to let you know that I decided to give a $250 retainer to attorney's Siegel and Seigel.

I compared what I heard at tonight's meeting to what I heard after speaking to the other attorney who is interested in handling our case. I feel comfortable, after speaking to both lawyers, with my decision to retain the Siegel's.

The Siegel's need 20 people to move forward. If you decide to go with them also, please give them their retainer as soon as possible. The faster they get the 20 people, the faster they can file the papers.

You can contact them at sieglaw@optonline.net

All the best in your decision,
busymom21@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 6 hr Bruser 7,988
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,422
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Fri Zeus 18
Review: Speedway Motors (Apr '11) Fri relieved 3
Tarrantino murder Mar 25 released 2
News Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) Mar 25 Gene 20
News Rosie reigns supreme at Huntington book event - (Oct '07) Mar 25 Diana 79
Dix Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web