Michael Moniz Jr. & Giacomo Alfieri p...

Michael Moniz Jr. & Giacomo Alfieri pronounced dead on the scene

There are 11 comments on the WABC-TV story from Apr 27, 2007, titled Michael Moniz Jr. & Giacomo Alfieri pronounced dead on the scene. In it, WABC-TV reports that:

The accident happened on the Northern State Parkway in Dix Hills last night. Some investigators say it was one of the worst wrecks they have ever seen. via WABC-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC-TV.

dont say anything-

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2007
much love bro

R.I.P
dawnmarie

Brandon, FL

#2 May 2, 2007
Michael...a charming boy with a smile that could melt the world!!! Hard worker, tender hearted, quiet...GOOD kid!!!! He will be missed more than words could tell! RIP lil cuz!!!
dman

Hempstead, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2007
4 months too long miss both of you guys both great people sry you left so early with plenty of great left in your life, love you both
Neal Winograd

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 5, 2007
Mike I miss you and love you with all of my heart. You were a true friend. One of the few. Forever in all of our hearts
miss you kid

United States

#5 Oct 10, 2007
Happy Birthday..Mike.. Gone but not forgotten
Joe p

New York, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2008
gone but never forgotten R.I.P
dman

West Hartford, CT

#7 Apr 25, 2008
Love you both RIP youre missed soo much
missing you

Carmel, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2008
I can't beleve it's a year. You were such a funny kid. I still see that smile. I still see you running down the block holding your pants up.You touched so many lives in a short time on earth. I pray for your family today and a special prayer for you of course.
Mike Moniz Sr

Bayside, NY

#9 Dec 10, 2008
My boy I Love you and mis you more than life itself So i will keep on coming to spend time with you every sunday until the day im with you again . No one could know your dads pain . I pray today as i did that day that i would die so that youy may live Just come back to me my miggy.
Linda

Bronx, NY

#10 Mar 24, 2009
No one can know your pain, only those who have lost a child in such a terrible way, although you should never wish for god to take you early your son would not agree to that, so do him pround until you meet again may he RIP he was certainly to young to go and his friend Jack as well. stay Strong he would want that...
A Friend

Plainview, NY

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Michael, you were such a great person, inside and out. You were kind and funny and was always smiling. I'll always remember you running down the block trying to hold your pants up and me always telling you to buy a belt :). I miss you so much, and think about you everyday. You were a great friend, and we'll see each again someday. Love you so much and miss you lots. RIP. <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 20 hr Bruser 8,652
Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16) Jan 21 Skeet 4
News MTA: Woman punched at Central Islip station, fa... Jan 18 Doug Gee 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Dix Hills (Mar '17) Jan 17 Ariella 4
News Cuomo proposes sweeping $11.5M plan to steer LI... Jan 16 time to sell 2
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Jan 16 Lord Pfogg 121
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jan 16 Bruser 2,827

Dix Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dix Hills Mortgages