New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18254 Mar 16, 2013
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
HEY RUPUGNANTCANS ...
Ya really wanna see what your GOP has done for YOU ???
http://goo.gl/84fDR
Are there any liberal Billionaires? Here's a few;

Pat Stryker $2,225,600
Medical device heiress gives millions to liberal causes in Colorado and backs President Obama.

These are their contributions to obama in 2012

David Bonderman $1,272,050
Private equity investor recently donated $50,000 to anti-Tea Party Patriot Majority PAC.

George Soros $716,532
Federal campaign dona- tions pale in comparison to millions he's given to liberal think tanks.

Linda Pritzker $691,200
Hotel heiress gave over $5 million to groups such as MoveOn.org and Planned Parenthood.

Stewart & Lynda Resnick $483,330
Teleflora owners have been big spenders on California elections.

Do you see what a gullible clownbag you are?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18255 Mar 17, 2013
Benghazi, it's what happens when an election gets in the way of a president telling the American people the truth.
Spike

Troy, NY

#18256 Mar 17, 2013
SirCriesALot wrote:
<quoted text>
I whine like a b|tch.
WTF?.
You do, and you are.
SirBlatsALot

Corinth, NY

#18257 Mar 17, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
You do, and you are.
You still whining, puke ?

Don't MAKE me skull-fug your dead mother.

I will.

Location hidden

#18258 Mar 17, 2013
SirBlatsALot wrote:
<quoted text>
You still whining, puke ?
Don't MAKE me skull-fug your dead mother.
I will.
Vile piece of human trash you steal the air you breathe
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18259 Mar 17, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any liberal Billionaires? Here's a few;
Pat Stryker $2,225,600
Medical device heiress gives millions to liberal causes in Colorado and backs President Obama.
These are their contributions to obama in 2012
David Bonderman $1,272,050
Private equity investor recently donated $50,000 to anti-Tea Party Patriot Majority PAC.
George Soros $716,532
Federal campaign dona- tions pale in comparison to millions he's given to liberal think tanks.
Linda Pritzker $691,200
Hotel heiress gave over $5 million to groups such as MoveOn.org and Planned Parenthood.
Stewart & Lynda Resnick $483,330
Teleflora owners have been big spenders on California elections.
Do you see what a gullible clownbag you are?
Clearly you don 't know how to make a point. Just throwing numbers around shows your lack of brain cells. Dingleberry.
looking

Manassas, VA

#18260 Mar 17, 2013
hmm
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18262 Mar 17, 2013
looking wrote:
hmm
yes it is I nothing better to do
Hagaman Nowhereman

Troy, NY

#18263 Mar 17, 2013
SirBlatsALot wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't MAKE me skull-fug my dead mother AGAIN
I will.
Let the old girl rest in peace, throbber gobbler.
Hagaman Shagaman

Troy, NY

#18265 Mar 18, 2013
No more 'snappy' comebacks, Blats? I KNOW it ain't because you trudged off to a J-O-B this morning.
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18266 Mar 18, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the feeble mindset of fools like you that have enabled the president and his cabal of out of control spenders in the democratic party to bring the country to edge of bankruptcy.
You know, I have to agree with you. The rulers of this here country are spending money they never earned like crazy. The President wants to be some kind of Hollywood star and the poor just suffer. We really need a change from this present mindset.
When someone is able to spend and not work for the money that they are spending, there is really not much of a clue as to the acuity of the purchases made. It just seems like a big party for the politicians, as they ride on the backs of the worker, laughingly, they say," Just raise the tax, all will be good."
Probably a good reading of Marx and Engels or the "Red Book" of Chairman Mao would be in order here. Sadly, though, I seriously doubt these politicians could understand the reading material in front of them. I just think they are crooks. So far in debt that it becomes unimaginable.

Location hidden

#18267 Mar 18, 2013
Wloclawek Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have to agree with you. The rulers of this here country are spending money they never earned like crazy. The President wants to be some kind of Hollywood star and the poor just suffer. We really need a change from this present mindset.
When someone is able to spend and not work for the money that they are spending, there is really not much of a clue as to the acuity of the purchases made. It just seems like a big party for the politicians, as they ride on the backs of the worker, laughingly, they say," Just raise the tax, all will be good."
Probably a good reading of Marx and Engels or the "Red Book" of Chairman Mao would be in order here. Sadly, though, I seriously doubt these politicians could understand the reading material in front of them. I just think they are crooks. So far in debt that it becomes unimaginable.
You will understand obama by reading saul alinsky, and cloward and piven, they are the radical left mentors of the young obama, obama is not concerned about debt, because he is constructing it for economic collapse. The philosophy of cloward and piven is to overburden and enlarge social services, an entitlement society to collapse the capitalist system of government. Some say obama is incompetent, he is not, what he does is by a master design to "Transform America"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18268 Mar 18, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You will understand obama by reading saul alinsky, and cloward and piven, they are the radical left mentors of the young obama, obama is not concerned about debt, because he is constructing it for economic collapse. The philosophy of cloward and piven is to overburden and enlarge social services, an entitlement society to collapse the capitalist system of government. Some say obama is incompetent, he is not, what he does is by a master design to "Transform America"
Absolutely agree.
Spikes a huge phfag

Corinth, NY

#18269 Mar 18, 2013
Hagaman Nowhereman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the old girl rest in peace, throbber gobbler.
I'd rather she rest in pieces, hillbilly.
Remiesong

Potsdam, NY

#18270 Mar 18, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Benghazi, it's what happens when an election gets in the way of a president telling the American people the truth.
Give me a flipping break, this is old news. Big attack, little attack - here, there - this embassy, that embassy. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Wah, wah, waaaaaaaaaa. Cry me a friggin river. Get over it. Eat shite and die !

Location hidden

#18271 Mar 18, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Give me a flipping break, this is old news. Big attack, little attack - here, there - this embassy, that embassy. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. Wah, wah, waaaaaaaaaa. Cry me a friggin river. Get over it. Eat shite and die !
33 witnesses were removed to Germany for debriefing after the attack, mostly CIA personnel, were warned by this administration not to comment or speak or identify themselves to any member of congress under the threat of severe consequences of divulging classified materials, being tried as a traitor and imprisoned. Your apathy shows the depth of your ignorance and stupidity, the danger that our nation is in because of it,and you the uninformed and the complicit media aiding in the administrations coverup of denying our patriots assistance while under fire from our enemy. The intelligence and military communities will never forget this.
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18272 Mar 18, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
33 witnesses were removed to Germany for debriefing after the attack, mostly CIA personnel, were warned by this administration not to comment or speak or identify themselves to any member of congress under the threat of severe consequences of divulging classified materials, being tried as a traitor and imprisoned. Your apathy shows the depth of your ignorance and stupidity, the danger that our nation is in because of it,and you the uninformed and the complicit media aiding in the administrations coverup of denying our patriots assistance while under fire from our enemy. The intelligence and military communities will never forget this.
some people. Idiots like you. Are so gullible and will believe anything . Moron .

Location hidden

#18273 Mar 18, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> some people. Idiots like you. Are so gullible and will believe anything . Moron .
You voted for obama twice, you believe everything he says, you believe him when he blames everyone but himself, you are the one that is both gullible and a moron, you are contributing to the decay of this nation and you don't deserve the air that you breathe, but you get to vote,.........

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#18274 Mar 19, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
BULL CHIT, Everything u said is BULL CHIT, OK PROVE IT.

XD

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18275 Mar 19, 2013
xdrunk wrote:
<quoted text>
BULL CHIT, Everything u said is BULL CHIT, OK PROVE IT.
XD
Consider sobriety and anger management, maybe then you can accept reality, instead of the fantasy that obama has created for his un conditional followers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 4 hr Bruser 7,932
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) 5 hr karen 55
10,000 packets of heroin seized in Smithtown dr... (Nov '08) Dec 15 Streetrunner 153
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Dec 12 letelier 15
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Dec 11 Sambee 2,042
Dix Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dix Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dix Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dix Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News