Attack on three sisters leaves one dead

Attack on three sisters leaves one dead

There are 230 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 16, 2007, titled Attack on three sisters leaves one dead. In it, Newsday reports that:

No valuables were taken. There was no sexual assault. There is no apparent motive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
shocked

AOL

#245 Aug 31, 2008
what was she beaten with? Any news article links? cause I hadn't heard about this til now and can't seem to find any newspaper articles on it online
shocked

AOL

#246 Aug 31, 2008
just found an article on the island park story...not many details, even less than when kristina was murdered, so I have no idea if there is a pattern.

“The Yankees are my Daddy......”

Since: May 07

MCAGCC, 29 Palms, CA

#247 Sep 1, 2008
The husband did it But this is Kristina's page get it out...
shocked

AOL

#248 Sep 2, 2008
I think the only reason the other case was brought up here was because someone wondered if there was a pattern/connection...there's nothing wrong with someone trying to connect the dots. I think the speculation comes from people wanting to see justice served for kristina and to desperately hope for some small lead, something, anything.
any relation

Bronx, NY

#249 Sep 3, 2008
Exactly, it sounds to me like the same kind of attack. Nothing stolen, no forced entry, hit in the head....
ESQUIRE

Central Islip, NY

#250 Jan 1, 2010
DSMing91 wrote:
<quoted text>
It can happen in any neighborhood. Stop sharing your stereotypical thoughts, no one cares if you're going to post BS.
YEA WELL WHEN PEOPLE START CARING ABOUT THE STEREOTYPICAL MAYBE IT WILL STOP UNTIL THEN PEOPLE LIKE U CONTINUE TO FEED THIS DOMINO EFFECT WITH YOUR BLIND IGNORANCE...... MY CONDOLENCES TO ANY AND ALL WHO HAVE LOST SOMEONE THRU A SENSELESS ACT OF VIOLENCE BUT I KNEW ONE OF THESE GIRLS PERSONALLY KRISTINA IS ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WHO WOULD LIFT HER FOOT TO LET A ANT PASS ANY WAY HES SAYING IN BRENTWOOD BELIEVE OR NOT PEOPLE NO KIDS ARE BEING KILLED EVERYDAY BY THESE SAME RANDOM ACT THE FIRST TUSEDAY OF EVERY MONTH UR LOCAL POLICE PRECENT HOLDS TOWN MEETINGS I SUGGEST ANY AND ALL ATTEND ONLY THEN THESE ACTS OF VIOLENCE SLOWLY BUT SRELY LORD WILLING WILL MEET THE HANDS OF JUSTICE..........HAPPY NEW YEAR
friend

Uniondale, NY

#251 May 4, 2010
"KRISTINA IS ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WHO WOULD LIFT HER FOOT TO LET A ANT PASS"

what a great way to describe Kristina....one of the kindest people I ever knew. Miss you Kris!!
friend

Saint Paul, MN

#252 May 17, 2010
cant believe it has been over 3 years and no closure to this case. its hard to move on not knowing why this happened, we miss you kristina and love you, always in our hearts
friend

Saint Paul, MN

#253 Apr 11, 2013
how can this case still be unsolved after so many years.
jessa3421

Spring Hill, FL

#254 Mar 12, 2015
friend wrote:
how can this case still be unsolved after so many years.
The case will never be solved. There not doing anything about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 11 hr Cywar1 53
News Retired Teacher From Holbrook Arrested For Chil... (Jan '13) 17 hr Happy not 3
News Massapequa Man Arrested for Bank Robbery (Mar '10) Wed teamnotanelsonbut... 19
News Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach attracts huge ... Wed USAFSF Ret 1
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... May 26 big man 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) May 26 Catholic love 8,033
News Horse hit by car in Central Islip is euthanized (Apr '09) May 25 jimi-yank 4
More from around the web

Dix Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]